Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contagion film 22:47 - Mar 26 with 1185 viewsSaintsforeverj

On ITV 2 now. What was viewed as science fiction, this film is real life.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 22:48]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Contagion film on 22:52 - Mar 26 with 1173 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I watched the Darkest Hour tonight, with Gary Oldman playing Churchill. F**king brilliant film and awesome actor.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2020 22:52]

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Contagion film on 22:59 - Mar 26 with 1168 viewsSaintsforeverj

Contagion film on 22:52 - Mar 26 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I watched the Darkest Hour tonight, with Gary Oldman playing Churchill. F**king brilliant film and awesome actor.

Brilliant film.

Contagion film on 23:09 - Mar 26 with 1155 viewsthissceptredsaint

I don't think I could handle Contagion. Might try the Churchill film out though. Watched The Cruel Sea on I-player. Same Asdic 164s as we had when I joined the Navy decades later. I am looking for some escapism though. Something funny
Contagion film on 23:16 - Mar 26 with 1152 viewsSaintsforeverj

Contagion film on 23:09 - Mar 26 by thissceptredsaint

I don't think I could handle Contagion. Might try the Churchill film out though. Watched The Cruel Sea on I-player. Same Asdic 164s as we had when I joined the Navy decades later. I am looking for some escapism though. Something funny

Saw the invisible man at the cinema with the wife. A little bit gory at times, but the concept of people becoming invisible by wearing invisible suits is interesting. Science fiction films are great because many of them come true. Back to the future, has hover boards and driverless cars in it. Totally made up at the time.

Contagion film on 23:18 - Mar 26 with 1148 viewsdirk_doone

For decades, people have been writing books and making films about a contagion like this (usually much worse than this).

[Post edited 27 Mar 2020 1:39]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Contagion film on 23:19 - Mar 26 with 1142 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Escapism, that is EXACTLY what my wife said tonight and I quote "I don't want to hear anymore about the coronavirus tonight" and my wanting to watch 28 Days / 28 Weeks Later was dismissed out of hand.

So she found the Churchill film. I get it, there is a lot of news and we do need a couple of hours to escape in the evening.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Contagion film on 23:46 - Mar 26 with 1129 viewsthissceptredsaint

I wish more old Saints games were televised, especially ones from the 60's. Rare as hens teeth.

I have just started watching This Country as I have heard alot about it from my son. I enjoy it although it's not really funny haha stuff. I know why he wanted me to watch it, we recognise the kind of characters in it.
Contagion film on 00:05 - Mar 27 with 1117 views1885_SFC

Jesus Christ - 'The Cruel Sea'. I shudder at the thought of that movie.

When HMS Southampton was built & Commissioned in 1981, our first skipper was Captain De Courcy-Ireland. Whenever we put to sea - he would insist that every weekend, no matter what, The Cruel Sea was to be played over the ships TV system because that film was his absolute favourite movie ever and what he said went - being the Captain. I must have seen that f@cking goddamn movie a hundred times & that's no lie!!!

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Contagion film on 03:33 - Mar 27 with 1084 viewsMarcus_y

Escapism. Hmmm. Got to be an Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller type movie then matey.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Contagion film on 10:05 - Mar 27 with 1018 viewsBison

Happy Gilmour , the kids love it as well.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Contagion film on 11:10 - Mar 27 with 990 viewsdarthvader

I watched the new remake of lady and the tramp .

Being a dog lover i loved it even more than i thought i should have

keep the faith coyr

Contagion film on 12:14 - Mar 27 with 969 viewssaint22

Contagion film on 22:52 - Mar 26 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Preposterous and inaccurate
Plus it’s an impersonation not acting
Contagion film on 12:19 - Mar 27 with 956 viewsBicester_North

Contagion film on 12:14 - Mar 27 by saint22

Preposterous and inaccurate
Plus it’s an impersonation not acting

But enough about you Ben, what about the film?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Contagion film on 12:40 - Mar 27 with 937 viewsChopChop

Contagion film on 12:19 - Mar 27 by Bicester_North

But enough about you Ben, what about the film?

ahahahahahahahahahaha

I'd ruin her... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poll: Does Hatchback enjoy having a barney on here?

Contagion film on 17:42 - Mar 28 with 855 views1885_SFC

Anyone of a certain age (*cough) will remember the 1975 BBC series The Survivors. The plot featured a community of survivors who struggle to stay alive in the wake of a global pandemic known as the Death that wiped out 99.98% of humanity. Spookily topical in 2020...

Old School is Cool

Contagion film on 18:03 - Mar 28 with 835 viewsBicester_North

Contagion film on 17:42 - Mar 28 by 1885_SFC

Anyone of a certain age (*cough) will remember the 1975 BBC series The Survivors. The plot featured a community of survivors who struggle to stay alive in the wake of a global pandemic known as the Death that wiped out 99.98% of humanity. Spookily topical in 2020...

The film that scared me more than any other of that type was ‘Threads’. I know it wasn’t a disease film but it kept me awake for months after seeing it when I was a kid.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Contagion film on 06:16 - Mar 29 with 767 viewsMarcus_y

Contagion film on 17:42 - Mar 28 by 1885_SFC

Check out the Jensen Interceptor in that clip. Dream car. Worth more now than brand new prices in the 70's.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Contagion film on 11:00 - Mar 29 with 719 viewsBuenosSaint

Contagion film on 18:03 - Mar 28 by Bicester_North

The film that scared me more than any other of that type was ‘Threads’. I know it wasn’t a disease film but it kept me awake for months after seeing it when I was a kid.

Cripes. Threads. That film gave me nightmares as a kid.

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024