Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff 16:49 - Mar 31 with 4759 viewsthis_charming_man

Disgrace that they can pay players £100k a week but having to put £30k back office staff on furlough. Sh1t game we all follow

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff (n/t) on 17:08 - Mar 31 with 2868 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 9 May 2020 20:16]
Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 17:59 - Mar 31 with 2828 viewsPatfromPoole

Does anybody know what Saints are doing on this?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 18:56 - Mar 31 with 2785 viewsTripleNiemi

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 17:59 - Mar 31 by PatfromPoole

So far as i know neither Nelly or the old man have been placed on furlough but i could be wrong.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 19:55 - Mar 31 with 2728 viewsthis_charming_man

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 17:59 - Mar 31 by PatfromPoole

If they haven’t already sure they will do. I find it shameful, why can’t these millionaire players give up just 10% of their wages to avoid this?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 19:57 - Mar 31 with 2718 viewshedgeend61

Simon Jordon talking sense, as usual.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/03/31/video-must-watch-simon-jordan-rant-as-h

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52092809

Whereas Barcelona players take 70% pay cuts.
Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 20:09 - Mar 31 with 2704 viewscocklebreath

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 19:55 - Mar 31 by this_charming_man

If they haven’t already sure they will do. I find it shameful, why can’t these millionaire players give up just 10% of their wages to avoid this?

Surely the selfish greedy idiots can see what fans think of them , to give 10% to a fund would be a step in the right direction, tossers the lot of em

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 20:48 - Mar 31 with 2652 viewsUmPahars

They are total shysters as they are actually doing this to tap in to the Govt safety net, whilst happily paying £££££ to player’s. Tax payers are actually subsidising the PL .

Wouldn’t happen if was on their board ;-)
Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 21:17 - Mar 31 with 2620 viewsthis_charming_man

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 19:57 - Mar 31 by hedgeend61

Simon Jordon talking sense, as usual.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/03/31/video-must-watch-simon-jordan-rant-as-h

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52092809

Whereas Barcelona players take 70% pay cuts.

Completely agree with everything he says, it’s an absolute disgrace

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 21:19 - Mar 31 with 2616 viewsthis_charming_man

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 20:48 - Mar 31 by UmPahars

They are total shysters as they are actually doing this to tap in to the Govt safety net, whilst happily paying £££££ to player’s. Tax payers are actually subsidising the PL .

Wouldn’t happen if was on their board ;-)

In all seriousness if saints do this I don’t think I’d ever want to go to a game again whilst Goa is here, its f*cking disgraceful. Surely the players and owners of all clubs have had theirs snouts in the trough long enough milking the fans it’s time to give something back, not try and take even more.

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 21:28 - Mar 31 with 2598 viewsJaySaint

Agree.

It is outrageous behaviour by greedy f'ing clubs and players.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 21:48 - Mar 31 with 2575 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Absolutely f**king disgusting.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 21:53 - Mar 31 with 2568 viewscocklebreath

Do you think the players are sat at home thinking there’s no way I’m losing any money over this? I can’t comprehend it, if premier players don’t come out and do something I’d hope for a massive backlash. W&nkers

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 22:06 - Mar 31 with 2545 viewsthis_charming_man

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 21:53 - Mar 31 by cocklebreath

Do you think the players are sat at home thinking there’s no way I’m losing any money over this? I can’t comprehend it, if premier players don’t come out and do something I’d hope for a massive backlash. W&nkers

You’d hope not but then they live in a different world. I don’t see how Tottenham and Newcastle can get anything other than backlash. With they asked the players first and they refused or they didn’t ask them at all. Either way is disgusting

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 22:23 - Mar 31 with 2524 viewssfc1971

If this is going to be the case for the next few months then pro football and I are done. That will be it I`m out!

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 22:34 - Mar 31 with 2512 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 22:23 - Mar 31 by sfc1971

If this is going to be the case for the next few months then pro football and I are done. That will be it I`m out!

Likewise. I've realised I don't miss it anyway as it's not a huge part of my life, but this is a nail in the coffin.

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 00:15 - Apr 1 with 2443 viewssfc1971

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 22:34 - Mar 31 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Likewise. I've realised I don't miss it anyway as it's not a huge part of my life, but this is a nail in the coffin.

Showing what greedy selfish Sh1te houses they are. The clubs too (not all) offering meals that are prob from stocks of perishable goods that would be thrown anyway and a few free tickets to NHS workers. So far it does not wash with me and they can get fnucked!

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 07:27 - Apr 1 with 2369 viewsTheMoog

The clubs will be expecting the players to remain fit and follow training programmes. As such they are technically working from home and entitled to full wages so the clubs are over a barrel rather than happily paying the players wages. Therefore I see this as being on the players more than the clubs.

Standby to standby

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff (n/t) on 07:40 - Apr 1 with 2347 viewsDellHero

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 08:45 - Apr 1 with 2290 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff (n/t) on 07:40 - Apr 1 by DellHero

What a horrible pr*ck he is. Utterly disgraceful - should be made to give this months wage to the NHS.

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 08:51 - Apr 1 with 2286 viewsTheMoog

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 08:45 - Apr 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

What a horrible pr*ck he is. Utterly disgraceful - should be made to give this months wage to the NHS.

Apparently he’s been fined £150k which will be given to a local hospital charity.

He is an odious pr1ck but as a local lad can do no wrong in the eyes of some. You can tell who the Villa fans are- lads in their late twenties in the pub with greased back long hair, long white socks and flip flops.

Standby to standby

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 08:51 - Apr 1 with 2286 viewscocklebreath

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 07:27 - Apr 1 by TheMoog

The clubs will be expecting the players to remain fit and follow training programmes. As such they are technically working from home and entitled to full wages so the clubs are over a barrel rather than happily paying the players wages. Therefore I see this as being on the players more than the clubs.

It’s deffo on the players, they need to step up. The clubs aren’t rich, goes straight through them to players and agents. Cooooonts

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 09:05 - Apr 1 with 2275 viewsthis_charming_man

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 08:51 - Apr 1 by cocklebreath

It’s deffo on the players, they need to step up. The clubs aren’t rich, goes straight through them to players and agents. Cooooonts

c*nts from top to bottom, look at this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8169167/Ill-block-wage-cuts-P

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 09:31 - Apr 1 with 2233 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 09:05 - Apr 1 by this_charming_man

c*nts from top to bottom, look at this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8169167/Ill-block-wage-cuts-P

None of this is at all surprising. I hope once the pandemic abates, and the full magnitude of the economic catastrophe hits home, that fans stop going and stop funding this vile industry. Fook the Premier League, get behind the grass roots game.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 14:06 - Apr 1 with 2117 views1885_SFC

It's no surprise or coincidence that it's Daniel Levy and Mike Ashley spearheading this...

Old School is Cool

Tottenham and Newcastle furlough non playing staff on 15:05 - Apr 1 with 2086 viewsCity_boy

Ironic that Gordon Taylor advocating not to take advantage of the situation, after milking a nice salary from PFA for years !

All premiership clubs should pay non playing staff during this crisis. It stinks that some clubs implementing a furlough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024