Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On this day in history 23:03 - Apr 2 with 414 viewsthis_charming_man

Wasn’t it 11 years ago today we went into admin?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

On this day in history on 09:50 - Apr 3 with 372 viewsSaintNick

I think you might be right < i thought is was a little later in April but it was the 2nd, Ill do a piece tomorrow as it is the anniversary of our first home game afterwards and bucket collections etc.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

On this day in history on 09:58 - Apr 3 with 368 viewsthis_charming_man

On this day in history on 09:50 - Apr 3 by SaintNick

I think you might be right < i thought is was a little later in April but it was the 2nd, Ill do a piece tomorrow as it is the anniversary of our first home game afterwards and bucket collections etc.

Was the Charlton home game before or after we went into admin? I think that was the game that sent us down. I remember the tosser from the EFL saying if we go down we'd lose 10 points next season if we stay up we'd lose 10 points this and be relegated anyway.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

On this day in history on 10:06 - Apr 3 with 365 viewsSaintNick

On this day in history on 09:58 - Apr 3 by this_charming_man

Was the Charlton home game before or after we went into admin? I think that was the game that sent us down. I remember the tosser from the EFL saying if we go down we'd lose 10 points next season if we stay up we'd lose 10 points this and be relegated anyway.

The Charlton game was 4th April, they were actually bottom, we were still only 2 points from safety going into it, even though we lost we were still only 3 points off safety, with a 10 point deduction we technically could still have won the last 6 and stayed up on 48 points, if we had of done that we would have fallen short of safety by 3 points

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024