Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This might sound selfish 20:39 - Apr 3 with 2248 viewsOccasional_Showers

But I doubt I’m alone in saying that I’m really enjoying this lockdown. It’s brilliant to be able to get things done at home, and go for long walks in the countryside. I’m getting paid 80% of my wages which is comfortably enough. Tbh i’ll be sad to go back to the old work routine.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

This might sound selfish on 20:52 - Apr 3 with 1577 viewsIngskneeslide

The Tories will make a benefit scrounger of you yet
This might sound selfish on 20:53 - Apr 3 with 1579 viewsHappy_Jack

The current situation though extremely dire does present benefits. The social calendar of my missus is also on lockdown. That means an end to all social gatherings involving her insufferable friends. An absolute result. I'll be delighted if the current restrictions are extended.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

This might sound selfish on 21:27 - Apr 3 with 1541 viewsthis_charming_man

I’m glad I’m not being badgered on a weekend to go out for lunch, she has the same tactic every weekend, I’ll take the lad to the gym, he does a sports class whilst I do a session, by the time we get home she’s just got ready after supposedly cleaning all morning but by the time she goes to the shop and gets stuff in for lunch we met as well go out. Despite the fact she only works 4 days a week so has all Friday to go shopping.

Unfortunately the issue of friends and moron sister remains as they are FaceTiming or having virtual drinks so still have to endure the irritating voices and cackling.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

This might sound selfish on 21:51 - Apr 3 with 1515 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I love it, we're doing far more together and I don't miss being made to go out at weekends and pay for lunch etc. Barely had the TV on either, wonderful.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

This might sound selfish on 21:58 - Apr 3 with 1499 viewsthis_charming_man

This might sound selfish on 21:51 - Apr 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I love it, we're doing far more together and I don't miss being made to go out at weekends and pay for lunch etc. Barely had the TV on either, wonderful.

Saving a fortune too

This might sound selfish on 22:27 - Apr 3 with 1457 viewsCapt_Koons

This might sound selfish on 20:52 - Apr 3 by Ingskneeslide

The Tories will make a benefit scrounger of you yet

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

This might sound selfish on 23:02 - Apr 3 with 1422 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

This might sound selfish on 21:58 - Apr 3 by this_charming_man

Saving a fortune too

Absolutely! We all got a bonus last week at work too, to spend and help stimulate the economy ... but apart from food and sh*t for the garden, there's nothing I want to buy. Still, it'll pay for my Cyprus Villa we won't be staying in, grrrr.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

This might sound selfish on 00:11 - Apr 4 with 1388 viewsMytchettSaint

I’m still working, not even able to go to the pub at the end of a hard weeks work

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Login to get fewer ads

This might sound selfish on 01:18 - Apr 4 with 1368 viewssfc1971

I love the fact that social distancing gives you the excuse needed to avoid all the Bellends you had to be polite to for politeness sake before!

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

This might sound selfish on 07:09 - Apr 4 with 1317 viewsButty101

This might sound selfish on 21:51 - Apr 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Exacty the same. Work had taken over life. We have had done real quality family time. No tv or iPads. Kids have had more fresh air than ever.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

This might sound selfish on 08:05 - Apr 4 with 1293 viewsDENZY

This might sound selfish on 20:53 - Apr 3 by Happy_Jack

The current situation though extremely dire does present benefits. The social calendar of my missus is also on lockdown. That means an end to all social gatherings involving her insufferable friends. An absolute result. I'll be delighted if the current restrictions are extended.

No Abba tribute bands anytime soon

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

This might sound selfish on 08:05 - Apr 4 with 1294 viewssaint22

This might sound selfish on 07:09 - Apr 4 by Butty101

Exacty the same. Work had taken over life. We have had done real quality family time. No tv or iPads. Kids have had more fresh air than ever.

Fully agreed
It’s also made me realise I need only be 8n the office twice a week plus how many incompetent fools make work and life so much harder
This might sound selfish on 08:20 - Apr 4 with 1279 viewsDENZY

So far so good on this lockdown business. All the diabetics, alcoholics and cabbages have been sent home from work while the rest of us clean up on overtime. Best news of all, 8 year old super brat won't be dropped off at my house anytime soon either.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

This might sound selfish on 08:24 - Apr 4 with 1267 viewsIngskneeslide

This might sound selfish on 08:05 - Apr 4 by saint22

Fully agreed
It’s also made me realise I need only be 8n the office twice a week plus how many incompetent fools make work and life so much harder

So you didn’t need to pop over to NY for a quick meeting after all? Have you noticed how bright the stars are since your kind were forced to stop ruining our planet?
This might sound selfish on 08:30 - Apr 4 with 1264 viewsTheMoog

Fully agreed

If you’ve only just realised then you’re one of the incompetent fools, yes?

Standby to standby

This might sound selfish on 09:08 - Apr 4 with 1234 viewskernow

Social isolation is brilliant if, like me, you don't much like people.
This might sound selfish on 09:10 - Apr 4 with 1229 viewsHeisenberg

Well I'm just thinking of those heroes trying to save lives who haven't even been given the right equipment to protect themselves. Whilst we all reflect during the lockdown I hope we remember who the absolute coonts have been.

And I bet within 6 weeks of this ending selfish small brained feckers will be on here boasting about their transatlantic flight for a days meeting or banging on about the 4th foreign holiday they've had this year whilst calling out the so called elite.

As for football I haven't missed it one bit and have learnt one thing during this crisis. In the future I won't be spending one penny watching the overpaid out of touch ponces either through attending live games or through TV subscriptions. They can all feck off as far as I am concerned.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

This might sound selfish on 10:02 - Apr 4 with 1189 viewsOlliekhent

For me, it has not had much of an impact of my social life as I really don't have one. My son, who lives with me, has been trying to teach me how to play the keyboard and he himself has perfected the Terminator theme.

Been looking out for mum and dad, as you do. Being paid, but only until end of May for sure, then after that, who knows. I have lots to do online and around the house and love gardening so it is kind of like an extended holiday. Now I know the appeal to benefit slobs. Mind you, I should imagine it will get boring after 2 or 3 months.

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

This might sound selfish on 11:13 - Apr 4 with 1143 viewsdirk_doone

It's not like you to sound selfish, OS.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

This might sound selfish on 11:16 - Apr 4 with 1140 viewsBicester_North

Fully agreed

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

This might sound selfish on 11:24 - Apr 4 with 1138 viewssaint22

This might sound selfish on 08:24 - Apr 4 by Ingskneeslide

So you didn’t need to pop over to NY for a quick meeting after all? Have you noticed how bright the stars are since your kind were forced to stop ruining our planet?

as much as you are a walking contradiction that you have right
i am seriously cutting back on gravel and am realising how much can be done via phone and what a waste of time most face to faces are
This might sound selfish on 11:27 - Apr 4 with 1135 viewsthis_charming_man

This might sound selfish on 11:24 - Apr 4 by saint22

i am seriously cutting back on gravel and am realising how much can be done via phone and what a waste of time most face to faces are

I’m not surprised you’ve not been on here much lately Ben. As a key worker I can only thank you for helping to keep our shelves full, you must be exhausted.

This might sound selfish on 11:59 - Apr 4 with 1120 viewsIngskneeslide

This might sound selfish on 11:24 - Apr 4 by saint22

Thank you Ben, I’m glad you realise the error of your ways. But let me remind you that you are the one who is consistently outed as an arch büllshîtter, not me. You’ve contradicted yourself so many times you don’t even know what your real name is or how many kids you have!
This might sound selfish on 12:25 - Apr 4 with 1096 viewskernow

This might sound selfish on 11:59 - Apr 4 by Ingskneeslide

Thank you Ben, I’m glad you realise the error of your ways. But let me remind you that you are the one who is consistently outed as an arch büllshîtter, not me. You’ve contradicted yourself so many times you don’t even know what your real name is or how many kids you have!

Is it Boris Johnson?
This might sound selfish on 12:34 - Apr 4 with 1091 viewsMr_Happy

Plusses are the end of veganism and extinction rebellion, now's not the time to be fussy about food or glue yourself to a train.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024