Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock 09:41 - Apr 5 with 7622 viewsOccasional_Showers

Politics aside I think he’s a very capable and decent chap.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Matt Hancock on 09:45 - Apr 5 with 2586 viewsthis_charming_man

I agree, Just watching him on Andrew Marr, a thoroughly decent chap. He was quite funny on the news the other day when he had some positive hecklers shouting across the road at him.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 9:48]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Matt Hancock on 09:46 - Apr 5 with 2587 viewsRon11

I think the government are all crapping themselves including him.
Matt Hancock on 10:06 - Apr 5 with 2561 viewsJaySaint

Matt Hancock on 09:46 - Apr 5 by Ron11

I think the government are all crapping themselves including him.

probably are, this is unprecedented and no country has got this spot on - as it is impossible as there is no cure (at the moment).

For all the ranting about Germany testing everything that moves, they still remain on almost the exact same 'curve' as the rest of us.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Matt Hancock on 16:57 - Apr 5 with 2492 viewsSteveMoron

Matt Hancock on 10:06 - Apr 5 by JaySaint

probably are, this is unprecedented and no country has got this spot on - as it is impossible as there is no cure (at the moment).

For all the ranting about Germany testing everything that moves, they still remain on almost the exact same 'curve' as the rest of us.

Yes but only 1500 deaths. Do they know something we don't?
Matt Hancock on 17:55 - Apr 5 with 2439 viewsCapt_Koons

Matt Hancock on 16:57 - Apr 5 by SteveMoron

Yes but only 1500 deaths. Do they know something we don't?

My favourite Matt Hancock moment was last summer on the issue if Johnson's plan to prorogue parliment, " it's against everything those men who waded onto those beaches fought & died for — and I will not have it”, before saying he would resign on the issue.
Of course he didn't. Hilarious.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Matt Hancock on 17:58 - Apr 5 with 2434 viewsDorsetIan

He seems decent to me.

Over time Boris will replace the Brexit nutcases and incompetents (like Patel) with more normal types like Hancock.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Matt Hancock on 18:01 - Apr 5 with 2431 viewsCapt_Koons

Matt Hancock on 17:58 - Apr 5 by DorsetIan

He seems decent to me.

Over time Boris will replace the Brexit nutcases and incompetents (like Patel) with more normal types like Hancock.

But Alexander Boris De Piffel Johnson is the biggest Brexit nutcase and incompetent.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Matt Hancock on 19:17 - Apr 5 with 2370 viewsBillyBlanco

Matt Hancock on 17:55 - Apr 5 by Capt_Koons

My favourite Matt Hancock moment was last summer on the issue if Johnson's plan to prorogue parliment, " it's against everything those men who waded onto those beaches fought & died for — and I will not have it”, before saying he would resign on the issue.
Of course he didn't. Hilarious.

He took his lead from Boris who swore to his constituents he would lie down in the path of the bulldozers if Heathrow was to get another runway. When it was time to vote he went on holiday instead.
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Hancock on 19:38 - Apr 5 with 2353 viewsDorsetIan

Matt Hancock on 18:01 - Apr 5 by Capt_Koons

But Alexander Boris De Piffel Johnson is the biggest Brexit nutcase and incompetent.

I don’t put him in Brexit nutcase camp - he was just using Brexit and Brexit voters to achieve personal power. He couldn’t give a monkeys about Brexit - his equivocation evident from the fact that he had to write two articles before weighing up which argument would serve him best.

For me, jury still out on whether he will be an incompetent prime minister. He’s certainly not thick in the way Patel is.

Matt Hancock on 20:13 - Apr 5 with 2313 viewsCapt_Koons

Matt Hancock on 19:38 - Apr 5 by DorsetIan

I don’t put him in Brexit nutcase camp - he was just using Brexit and Brexit voters to achieve personal power. He couldn’t give a monkeys about Brexit - his equivocation evident from the fact that he had to write two articles before weighing up which argument would serve him best.

For me, jury still out on whether he will be an incompetent prime minister. He’s certainly not thick in the way Patel is.

It's a fair point re: Boris and Brexit, but his balls ups as foreign secretary dont augur well.

Matt Hancock on 21:30 - Apr 5 with 2278 viewsDorsetIan

Matt Hancock on 20:13 - Apr 5 by Capt_Koons

It's a fair point re: Boris and Brexit, but his balls ups as foreign secretary dont augur well.

Agree with that. But suspect he wasn’t trying. Thought it was beneath him, so didn’t really give it a proper go.

Matt Hancock on 22:43 - Apr 5 with 2252 viewsSadoldgit

Decent he may be, capable he is not. Instead of just platitudes and giving what sounds like Party Political Broadcasts he should put his energy into getting things done. It is disgraceful that the NHS still have to risk their lives every single day. Actions speak louder than words.
Matt Hancock on 23:00 - Apr 5 with 2234 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 22:43 - Apr 5 by Sadoldgit

Decent he may be, capable he is not. Instead of just platitudes and giving what sounds like Party Political Broadcasts he should put his energy into getting things done. It is disgraceful that the NHS still have to risk their lives every single day. Actions speak louder than words.

The army are doing a fabulous job setting up hospitals and delivering PPE. Instead of complaining you should be grateful that these people are rising to the challenge. We don’t need doom mongers like you in times like these, but I doubt you’ll be apologising any time soon.

Matt Hancock on 23:16 - Apr 5 with 2221 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Now is not the time for political nit-picking. Morons.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Matt Hancock on 12:36 - Apr 6 with 2143 viewsGasGiant

Nobody gets to be Prime Minister without being a consummate politician, as DorsetIan infers, or to put it another way a devious, oliagineous scheming self serving liar. Everyone who tries to use the minutiae of a politician's record in the house, at home or as a minister to score vindictive points must realise that if a perfect record is required we would have no Prime Minister today, nor a cabinet, and possibly not even a House of Commons. Anyone who thinks Boris Johnson is uniquely machiavellian should looks at some of the beauties we have had going right back to Robert Walpole. How many unblemished, upstanding citizens do you expect to find in that list Koons, or even in the entire country?
Matt Hancock on 13:12 - Apr 6 with 2126 viewsDorsetIan

Matt Hancock on 12:36 - Apr 6 by GasGiant

Nobody gets to be Prime Minister without being a consummate politician, as DorsetIan infers, or to put it another way a devious, oliagineous scheming self serving liar. Everyone who tries to use the minutiae of a politician's record in the house, at home or as a minister to score vindictive points must realise that if a perfect record is required we would have no Prime Minister today, nor a cabinet, and possibly not even a House of Commons. Anyone who thinks Boris Johnson is uniquely machiavellian should looks at some of the beauties we have had going right back to Robert Walpole. How many unblemished, upstanding citizens do you expect to find in that list Koons, or even in the entire country?

Can't argue that politicians are, as a class, a machiavellian scheming bunch - to a certain extent it's the name of the game.

But it doesn't follows that they are all as bad as each other. Some (maybe most) of them are driven by clearly held principles.

I think there is a big difference between a politician who schemes as a means to a principled end and one who schemes amorally to feather his or her own next, or massage his or her own ego.

And the fundamental problem is that none of them are there to help themselves. They should all be acting in the interests of others. So a particularly amoral or self-obsessed politician is something of a contradiction in terms.

Matt Hancock on 18:01 - Apr 6 with 2092 viewssaint22

Clue is in his name
and as for Raab WAC
Has one cabinet seriously ever been so full of self serving lily livered silver spoon tw ats?
I mean really has there ever been such a mugs parade!?
In the past at least you had Heseltine, Clarke etc men of substance and standing even if their politics were off but this lot, good god, our future looks bleaker every day
Matt Hancock on 18:04 - Apr 6 with 2087 viewsJaySaint

Matt Hancock on 18:01 - Apr 6 by saint22

Clue is in his name
and as for Raab WAC
Has one cabinet seriously ever been so full of self serving lily livered silver spoon tw ats?
In the past at least you had Heseltine, Clarke etc men of substance and standing even if their politics were off but this lot, good god, our future looks bleaker every day

serious question, are you suffering with something?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Matt Hancock on 18:20 - Apr 6 with 2072 viewsOccasional_Showers

Clue is in his name
and as for Raab WAC

I mean really, good god, how does a jet setting businessman pull off such a convincing impersonation of 5 year old?

Matt Hancock on 19:03 - Apr 6 with 2046 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Hancock on 23:00 - Apr 5 by Occasional_Showers

The army are doing a fabulous job setting up hospitals and delivering PPE. Instead of complaining you should be grateful that these people are rising to the challenge. We don’t need doom mongers like you in times like these, but I doubt you’ll be apologising any time soon.

The army have done a fabulous job. What does that have to do with NHS staff and health care workers who have already given their lives or risk their lives daily because they have not been provided with safety equipment?
Matt Hancock on 19:33 - Apr 6 with 2025 views1885_SFC

I do wish people would stop trying to politicise the pandemic. Who knows how the fook other party's would have managed it?

Old School is Cool

Matt Hancock on 19:50 - Apr 6 with 2012 viewsGasGiant

Clue is in his name
and as for Raab WAC

What a contemptible specimen you've become, weak and unravelling under duress. You tried and failed to create the persona of a mature successful person and look at what you're reduced to - childish, clumsy, profanity.
Matt Hancock on 20:03 - Apr 6 with 2001 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 19:33 - Apr 6 by 1885_SFC

I do wish people would stop trying to politicise the pandemic. Who knows how the fook other party's would have managed it?

This is what they’re like. During ww2 they would have been rounded up, but these days we simply have to accept their right to be unpatriotic and to sow division at a time when national unity is so important. Thankfully these strange far left fanatics are rare creatures, but what they lack in numbers they make up for with multi logins and a insatiable desire to turn us into a Marxist state.

Matt Hancock on 20:05 - Apr 6 with 1996 viewssaint22

Matt Hancock on 19:50 - Apr 6 by GasGiant

What a contemptible specimen you've become, weak and unravelling under duress. You tried and failed to create the persona of a mature successful person and look at what you're reduced to - childish, clumsy, profanity.

So you think that those in power are a respectable group who are doing a good job do you?
Matt Hancock on 20:13 - Apr 6 with 1985 viewsHappy_Jack

Matt Hancock on 20:05 - Apr 6 by saint22

So you think that those in power are a respectable group who are doing a good job do you?

How do you defend yourself against the allegation put to you by Gas Giant of creating a persona? The implication is clear. He or she doesn't believe you're successful and are simply making it all up in order to impress ananoymous posters on a football forum.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024