Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock 09:41 - Apr 5 with 7601 viewsOccasional_Showers

Politics aside I think he’s a very capable and decent chap.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Matt Hancock on 22:49 - Apr 17 with 981 viewsinthebox

He's a good politician, when he's asked a difficult question he simply doesn't answer it.
Matt Hancock on 10:25 - Apr 18 with 922 viewsRon11

Matt Hancock on 22:49 - Apr 17 by inthebox

He's a good politician, when he's asked a difficult question he simply doesn't answer it.

"This is something we are looking at"
Matt Hancock on 10:33 - Apr 18 with 919 viewsRon11

Matt Hancock on 18:02 - Apr 7 by GasGiant

No Saint, their performance has not kept pace with events and in some things they have been really poor. I'm just as pissed off as everyone else when they make commitments e.g. to increase testing, and then nothing happens. But If it's beyond their control eg the tests are unreliable then they should say so rather than cover up errors in the daily briefings which have been evasive. But there is a world of difference between making poor choices and being victims of situations out of their control. If I had been in their shoes at the start I'd turn to expert epidemiologists and the Chief scientific officers and do what they advised. I am most angry at the failures of cosy quangos like Public Health England and the NHS Trust executives who should be doing the actual mobilisation and integration of testing laboratories etc but have done bugger all to exploit the testing capability that we already have. If I was a politician forced to stand and take the flak for their incompetence I'd be "somewhat annoyed".

There should be a close examination of the activities and capabilities of PHE and so called NHS 'executives' if and when this disaster has passed. As I understand it the 'executives' are mostly non medically trained managers on salaries far above their limited abilities.
Matt Hancock on 11:49 - Apr 18 with 896 viewsSadoldgit

The phrase “lions led by donkeys” springs to mind. Matt Hancock looked out of his depth before the pandemic broke. Now he just looks like he is drowning. In the whole Tory Party there must be someone more capable, surely? If this is the best they can do, God help us.
Matt Hancock on 12:00 - Apr 18 with 892 viewsOccasional_Showers

66% of the public think our Conservative Landslide Majority people’s government are handling the Covid crisis “very” or “somewhat” well. The big mouthed far left traitors on here do not represent the views of the people.

Matt Hancock on 13:30 - Apr 18 with 875 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Hancock on 12:00 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

66% of the public think our Conservative Landslide Majority people’s government are handling the Covid crisis “very” or “somewhat” well. The big mouthed far left traitors on here do not represent the views of the people.

I suspect that the 34% of those who think that the Government are not doing a good job are the ones risking their lives on the front line every day whilst people like you hide behind your keyboard everyday and call people you don’t know and have never met names. I bet Captain Tom would be proud of your efforts OS. Though us scum think it is pitiful that a 99 year old man has to dust off his Zimmer frame and raise money for an organisation that has been woefully underfunded for the last decade and is is not shape to fight a pandemic. And before you say that no one could have foreseen this, pandemics are not rare.
Matt Hancock on 13:34 - Apr 18 with 872 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 13:30 - Apr 18 by Sadoldgit

I suspect that the 34% of those who think that the Government are not doing a good job are the ones risking their lives on the front line every day whilst people like you hide behind your keyboard everyday and call people you don’t know and have never met names. I bet Captain Tom would be proud of your efforts OS. Though us scum think it is pitiful that a 99 year old man has to dust off his Zimmer frame and raise money for an organisation that has been woefully underfunded for the last decade and is is not shape to fight a pandemic. And before you say that no one could have foreseen this, pandemics are not rare.

You do spout some drivel.

Matt Hancock on 14:38 - Apr 18 with 859 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Hancock on 13:34 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

So do you. But one of us is a WUM.
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Hancock on 09:13 - Apr 19 with 816 viewsOlliekhent

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/porton-biopharma-limited

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09331560/persons-with-significant-con

Mr. Hancock could well make quite a bit of dough from this virus then.

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

Matt Hancock on 07:51 - Apr 24 with 751 viewssaint22

Politics aside you still of this opinion?
As I see it he is a completely unconvincing puppet not fit for purpose and leading us blindly nowhere
remember he was culture secretary!
Matt Hancock on 09:46 - Apr 24 with 717 viewsBicester_North

Matt Hancock on 07:51 - Apr 24 by saint22

Politics aside you still of this opinion?
As I see it he is a completely unconvincing puppet not fit for purpose and leading us blindly nowhere
remember he was culture secretary!

This is of no surprise, you spend your entire life snivelling, complaining and looking for somebody to blame.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Matt Hancock on 09:48 - Apr 24 with 717 viewsRednWight

Matt Hancock on 13:34 - Apr 18 by Occasional_Showers

The words pot,kettle and black suddenly spring to mind

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Matt Hancock on 09:51 - Apr 24 with 713 viewssaint22

Matt Hancock on 09:46 - Apr 24 by Bicester_North

This is of no surprise, you spend your entire life snivelling, complaining and looking for somebody to blame.

wrong its just the endless incompetence of people in charge that provides the fuel pal
You a bit lost without special school?
Matt Hancock on 07:45 - Apr 25 with 650 viewssaint22

Hancock is desperate to meet a target for testing 100,000 people per day by Thursday 30 April but appears a long way off achieving that. On Wednesday there were only 23,560 tests, still below an interim target of 25,000 tests by the middle of April. The 100,000 target has been dismissed as arbitrary and overambitious, but Hancock is determined to meet it.
Matt Hancock on 08:07 - Apr 25 with 633 viewsinthebox

Matt Hancock on 07:45 - Apr 25 by saint22

Hancock is desperate to meet a target for testing 100,000 people per day by Thursday 30 April but appears a long way off achieving that. On Wednesday there were only 23,560 tests, still below an interim target of 25,000 tests by the middle of April. The 100,000 target has been dismissed as arbitrary and overambitious, but Hancock is determined to meet it.

Classic diversionary tactics give people a number to focus while all-around people are dieing, it's all strategic keep the general out of the way while the soldiers take the flack. You can see the minds ticking over.
Matt Hancock on 08:30 - Apr 25 with 622 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 08:07 - Apr 25 by inthebox

Classic diversionary tactics give people a number to focus while all-around people are dieing, it's all strategic keep the general out of the way while the soldiers take the flack. You can see the minds ticking over.

Is that a bit like the PPE crisis where no PPE actually ran out?

Matt Hancock on 08:38 - Apr 25 with 602 viewsCapt_Koons

Matt Hancock on 08:30 - Apr 25 by Occasional_Showers

Is that a bit like the PPE crisis where no PPE actually ran out?

Yet. But with the shower of shít we have for a government lurching from one fúck up to the next, it's only a matter if time.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Matt Hancock on 08:40 - Apr 25 with 597 viewsJaySaint

Matt Hancock on 08:38 - Apr 25 by Capt_Koons

Yet. But with the shower of shít we have for a government lurching from one fúck up to the next, it's only a matter if time.

So, depsite the Govt delivering over 1 billion pieces of PPE, they are a shower of sh it for not signing up to a project that has delivered 0 pieces of PPE

ok, cool

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Matt Hancock on 08:45 - Apr 25 with 585 viewsCapt_Koons

Matt Hancock on 08:40 - Apr 25 by JaySaint

So, depsite the Govt delivering over 1 billion pieces of PPE, they are a shower of sh it for not signing up to a project that has delivered 0 pieces of PPE

ok, cool

Where you getting your info from ?
So NHS has got 1,000,000,000 pieces of ppe and the eu nil.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Matt Hancock on 08:48 - Apr 25 with 579 viewsJaySaint

Matt Hancock on 08:45 - Apr 25 by Capt_Koons

Where you getting your info from ?
So NHS has got 1,000,000,000 pieces of ppe and the eu nil.

the EU scheme that you demand we are part of, has not delivered PPE.

EU nations have obviously gone it alone and sourced it themselves......

Matt Hancock on 08:50 - Apr 25 with 570 viewsJaySaint

With EU countries hit by personal protective equipment (PPE) shortages, the European Commission hoped a Brussels-led procurement drive would complement national plans to increase the production of medical equipment. But Commission officials have conceded governments who have placed orders through the programme will still have to wait weeks for any deliveries. “For some PPEs, deliveries are possible within weeks following the placing of the order,” a spokesman said.

“But at this stage, no deliveries have yet been made.”

Matt Hancock on 08:53 - Apr 25 with 550 viewsCapt_Koons

Matt Hancock on 08:50 - Apr 25 by JaySaint

With EU countries hit by personal protective equipment (PPE) shortages, the European Commission hoped a Brussels-led procurement drive would complement national plans to increase the production of medical equipment. But Commission officials have conceded governments who have placed orders through the programme will still have to wait weeks for any deliveries. “For some PPEs, deliveries are possible within weeks following the placing of the order,” a spokesman said.

“But at this stage, no deliveries have yet been made.”

Daily Mail, Telegraph or other Tory publication.?

Matt Hancock on 08:55 - Apr 25 with 545 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 08:38 - Apr 25 by Capt_Koons

Cases are going down, and spare capacity is increasing in hospitals. I know you lot crave something to complain about but the PPE “crisis” has never translated to a lack of equipment on the front line and it’s not to going to now that we have passed the peak.

Matt Hancock on 08:56 - Apr 25 with 536 viewsJaySaint

Matt Hancock on 08:53 - Apr 25 by Capt_Koons

Daily Mail, Telegraph or other Tory publication.?

The Guardian.....

In reality, no such new procurements have yet been launched. As for the ongoing procurements, eight suppliers have offered PPE products in excess of that being ordered by the participating member states, and deliveries are expected to European healthcare workers shortl

Matt Hancock on 08:57 - Apr 25 with 527 viewsButty101

I personally think the government are doing alright. At least our leaders are not encouraging us to inject bleach .

You get to understand the character of a person in times like this. You either roll up your sleeves and get stuck in and help in anyway you can. Or sit back and snipe at everything, be negative and bring nothing useful to the table.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024