Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock 09:41 - Apr 5 with 7630 viewsOccasional_Showers

Politics aside I think he’s a very capable and decent chap.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Matt Hancock on 08:57 - Apr 25 with 986 viewsCapt_Koons

Matt Hancock on 08:55 - Apr 25 by Occasional_Showers

Cases are going down, and spare capacity is increasing in hospitals. I know you lot crave something to complain about but the PPE “crisis” has never translated to a lack of equipment on the front line and it’s not to going to now that we have passed the peak.

You know this because you work on the front line of critical care? Or you read it in the Mail?

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Matt Hancock on 08:57 - Apr 25 with 986 viewsJaySaint

EU PPE Scheme - 0 items

Idiotic, incompetent UK Govt - 1,000,000,000 items

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Matt Hancock on 08:59 - Apr 25 with 977 viewsCapt_Koons

Matt Hancock on 08:56 - Apr 25 by JaySaint

The Guardian.....

In reality, no such new procurements have yet been launched. As for the ongoing procurements, eight suppliers have offered PPE products in excess of that being ordered by the participating member states, and deliveries are expected to European healthcare workers shortl

Do post the link

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Matt Hancock on 09:01 - Apr 25 with 962 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 08:57 - Apr 25 by Capt_Koons

You know this because you work on the front line of critical care? Or you read it in the Mail?

which hospitals have run out of PPE?

Obviously you must know this...

Matt Hancock on 09:02 - Apr 25 with 959 viewsCapt_Koons

Matt Hancock on 08:57 - Apr 25 by JaySaint

EU PPE Scheme - 0 items

Idiotic, incompetent UK Govt - 1,000,000,000 items

Still waiting on some sort of evidence.

Matt Hancock on 09:04 - Apr 25 with 950 viewshuelinsaint

Matt Hancock on 09:02 - Apr 25 by Capt_Koons

You'll have a long wait mate, something I've found with right wingers,very light on actual facts.
Matt Hancock on 09:04 - Apr 25 with 950 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 09:02 - Apr 25 by Capt_Koons

Ditto.

Matt Hancock on 09:20 - Apr 25 with 926 viewshuelinsaint

Matt Hancock on 09:04 - Apr 25 by Occasional_Showers

Ditto.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/17/nhs-staff-to-be-asked-to-treat-cor

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8234907/Hospitals-set-run-gowns-TOMORRO

Thought i'd add a Daily Mail link as you'd have dismissed the Guardian link as lefty propaganda
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 9:22]
Login to get fewer ads

Matt Hancock on 09:27 - Apr 25 with 916 viewsRon11

Matt Hancock on 09:04 - Apr 25 by huelinsaint

You'll have a long wait mate, something I've found with right wingers,very light on actual facts.

Rather like the Chinese government...
Matt Hancock on 11:16 - Apr 25 with 865 viewshuelinsaint

Matt Hancock on 09:27 - Apr 25 by Ron11

Rather like the Chinese government...

Sorry but that has absolutely nothing to do with what was being talked about,more right wing whaterboutery
Matt Hancock on 11:18 - Apr 25 with 862 viewshuelinsaint

Matt Hancock on 08:57 - Apr 25 by Butty101

I personally think the government are doing alright. At least our leaders are not encouraging us to inject bleach .

You get to understand the character of a person in times like this. You either roll up your sleeves and get stuck in and help in anyway you can. Or sit back and snipe at everything, be negative and bring nothing useful to the table.

The government have to be called out when they fail, that's the very essence of a democracy
Matt Hancock on 17:01 - Apr 25 with 818 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Hancock on 11:18 - Apr 25 by huelinsaint

The government have to be called out when they fail, that's the very essence of a democracy

It wasn’t that long ago when the opposition were being called out as being too weak and how damaging that was for our democracy. The government apparent needed strong opposition to be kept on its toes. Now we have a strong chorus of opposition holding the government to account and we are now told that is not ok at all. Which is it? Or do the right get to pick and choose when they are given a hard ride?
Matt Hancock on 17:36 - Apr 25 with 806 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 17:01 - Apr 25 by Sadoldgit

It wasn’t that long ago when the opposition were being called out as being too weak and how damaging that was for our democracy. The government apparent needed strong opposition to be kept on its toes. Now we have a strong chorus of opposition holding the government to account and we are now told that is not ok at all. Which is it? Or do the right get to pick and choose when they are given a hard ride?

A hard ride? You’re just an old man on a football forum. Perspective soggy perspective. Also in case it escaped your attention you ain’t getting an election for quite a few years so all your bleating is going to get you absolutely nowhere anyway.

Matt Hancock on 17:37 - Apr 25 with 804 viewshuelinsaint

Matt Hancock on 17:36 - Apr 25 by Occasional_Showers

A hard ride? You’re just an old man on a football forum. Perspective soggy perspective. Also in case it escaped your attention you ain’t getting an election for quite a few years so all your bleating is going to get you absolutely nowhere anyway.

When was the Labour Party found to be institutionally anti semitic?
Matt Hancock on 17:40 - Apr 25 with 803 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 17:37 - Apr 25 by huelinsaint

When was the Labour Party found to be institutionally anti semitic?

In the leaked report.

Matt Hancock on 17:43 - Apr 25 with 794 viewsSadoldgit

Matt Hancock on 17:36 - Apr 25 by Occasional_Showers

I’m not talking about me.
Matt Hancock on 17:59 - Apr 25 with 778 viewshuelinsaint

Matt Hancock on 17:40 - Apr 25 by Occasional_Showers

In the leaked report.

Stop lying,show me where, because i have a copy of that report
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 18:00]
Matt Hancock on 18:07 - Apr 25 with 768 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 17:59 - Apr 25 by huelinsaint

Stop lying,show me where, because i have a copy of that report
[Post edited 25 Apr 2020 18:00]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/28/antisemitism-open-your-eye

Matt Hancock on 08:08 - Apr 26 with 681 viewshuelinsaint

Matt Hancock on 18:07 - Apr 25 by Occasional_Showers

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/28/antisemitism-open-your-eye

???? I couldn't see the part where Labour have been found to be institutionally anti semitic, still waiting.
Just give it up tory boy and admit that you're full of mierda
Matt Hancock on 08:32 - Apr 26 with 671 viewsOccasional_Showers

Matt Hancock on 08:08 - Apr 26 by huelinsaint

???? I couldn't see the part where Labour have been found to be institutionally anti semitic, still waiting.
Just give it up tory boy and admit that you're full of mierda

Do you have an issue with Boris Johnson comparing Muslim women with letterboxes?

It’s no worse than Corbyn defending an image that is clearly Anti Semitic.

Matt Hancock on 07:21 - May 13 with 599 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/12/hancock-cant-buy-himself-a-brea
Matt Hancock on 08:25 - May 13 with 575 viewsRon11

Matt Hancock on 07:21 - May 13 by saint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/12/hancock-cant-buy-himself-a-brea

These Guardian 'journalists' all come across as bitter and twisted because Jeremy's not in power, who would obviously be doing a much better job.
Not.
Matt Hancock on 09:39 - May 13 with 559 viewssaint22

Matt Hancock on 08:25 - May 13 by Ron11

These Guardian 'journalists' all come across as bitter and twisted because Jeremy's not in power, who would obviously be doing a much better job.
Not.

Hardly pal
they are just saying it as it is
mummys boy at of his depth
Matt Hancock on 09:50 - May 13 with 555 viewsBicester_North

Matt Hancock on 09:39 - May 13 by saint22

Hardly pal
they are just saying it as it is
mummys boy at of his depth

Do you think he’s a liar and a fantasist? The type who would try and convince people he’s never met that he was successful and wealthy?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Matt Hancock on 09:56 - May 13 with 550 viewssaint22

Matt Hancock on 09:50 - May 13 by Bicester_North

Do you think he’s a liar and a fantasist? The type who would try and convince people he’s never met that he was successful and wealthy?

I am puzzled as to why you are still here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024