Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious Question 21:33 - Apr 5 with 717 viewsSaintNick

Isn't packing NHS workers from all sections of the service into supermarkets at 9am in the morning a bit dangerous, surely better to spread it out a bit

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Serious Question on 23:03 - Apr 5 with 660 viewsdarthvader

Reading that it sounds like they are spreading it about

keep the faith coyr

Serious Question on 00:07 - Apr 6 with 632 views1885_SFC

I think it'll be okay as long as they give each other a Lidl room...

Old School is Cool

Serious Question on 06:11 - Apr 6 with 596 viewsOccasional_Showers

I’m sure they’ll find a safeway of doing it.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Serious Question on 07:49 - Apr 6 with 552 viewsCapt_Koons

Better an hour in the morning than aldi.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Serious Question on 08:19 - Apr 6 with 542 viewsBoris_

This asda be some sort of joke?

Poll: Claude Puel

Serious Question on 09:14 - Apr 6 with 517 viewsthis_charming_man

the averarge queuing wait rose to over an hour yesterday FFS

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Serious Question on 09:15 - Apr 6 with 516 viewsBuenosSaint

Sounds like a cooperative way of handling it

Poll: The Long Future

Serious Question on 09:31 - Apr 6 with 495 viewsPatfromPoole

My Mum goes along to the “senior citizen” hour at Tesco.

It’s good that they are restricting the number of people in the store to help with social distancing.

However as a consequence of this, it means that she is queueing for 45 minutes outside the store in the car park to get in.

When she has then put the items in her trolley, there is a 20-minute wait to get to the till.

Whole thing takes about a couple of hours.

I personally think the smaller shops are going to do pretty well out of this, and that’s no bad thing. Good luck to them.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Login to get fewer ads

Serious Question (n/t) on 10:20 - Apr 6 with 468 viewsdirk_doone

Serious Question on 09:31 - Apr 6 by PatfromPoole

It’s good that they are restricting the number of people in the store to help with social distancing.

However as a consequence of this, it means that she is queueing for 45 minutes outside the store in the car park to get in.

When she has then put the items in her trolley, there is a 20-minute wait to get to the till.

I personally think the smaller shops are going to do pretty well out of this, and that’s no bad thing. Good luck to them.

When you stand in one of these supermarket queues, a certain number of people heading for the back of the line will walk past you with hardly any separation at all, in some places because a fence or wall means they have to. So, that rather defeats the object of it all.

Even away from supermarkets, a few younger people, mostly in their teens and twenties from what I've observed, tend to not bother much about the separation rules as they think the virus will only kill old people. This seems to be especially true of joggers and cyclists on footpaths. I saw a blind man out walking this morning and thought, what chance has he got of getting out of the way of oncoming cyclists and joggers?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 10:33]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Serious Question on 10:28 - Apr 6 with 456 viewsSaintNick

Serious Question on 09:31 - Apr 6 by PatfromPoole

I do the shopping in our house, over the past few weeks i have found the wait to get into the supermarkets no more than 20-25 minutes and literally no queues at the tills as there are limits to the numbers in the store.

Most stores are doing well now they are in the swing of things, Asda yesterday wasn't one of them in that they had badged up nightclub bouncers on the door who werent letting people in one in one out, but waiting for 25 people to leave then letting 25 in at once meaning that everyone was in a pack around the vegetable section

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Serious Question on 10:33 - Apr 6 with 452 viewsPatfromPoole

Serious Question on 10:28 - Apr 6 by SaintNick

I do the shopping in our house, over the past few weeks i have found the wait to get into the supermarkets no more than 20-25 minutes and literally no queues at the tills as there are limits to the numbers in the store.

Most stores are doing well now they are in the swing of things, Asda yesterday wasn't one of them in that they had badged up nightclub bouncers on the door who werent letting people in one in one out, but waiting for 25 people to leave then letting 25 in at once meaning that everyone was in a pack around the vegetable section

I have found going to the local Tesco at about 8.30pm isn’t too bad.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024