Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cops in copters. 18:43 - Apr 22 with 1107 viewskernow

Been buzzed three times this afternoon by the aerial fuzz ? 2 at atime last time at a 1000 feet. Aerial reconnaissance or surveillance or some other over zealous French word?
Wtf is going on ?!
Someone said the other day that they, the constabulary, need some proper work to do like suppressing a riot or a spree of looting to keep them busy in these quiet but troubled times.
Cops in copters. on 19:42 - Apr 22 with 1050 viewsOccasional_Showers

The exercise rules are silly for people living in rural areas. They are designed for cities where you need to limit the numbers out at once. That said I can understand why you can’t have one rule for them and one rule for us. Yesterday we had a delightful walk, did approximately 4 miles and for the first 3 miles only saw one person.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Cops in copters. on 22:40 - Apr 22 with 973 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Cops in copters. on 19:42 - Apr 22 by Occasional_Showers

The exercise rules are silly for people living in rural areas. They are designed for cities where you need to limit the numbers out at once. That said I can understand why you can’t have one rule for them and one rule for us. Yesterday we had a delightful walk, did approximately 4 miles and for the first 3 miles only saw one person.

Sadly I live right next to Fleet Pond, which is lovely, but all the helmets come here (by car) and walk round the pond, it's very busy.

So I imagine in the proper rural hotspots like the Cornish coast or lake district, it must be pretty annoying when everyone descends on them.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Cops in copters. on 22:46 - Apr 22 with 965 viewsthis_charming_man

Cops in copters. on 22:40 - Apr 22 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Sadly I live right next to Fleet Pond, which is lovely, but all the helmets come here (by car) and walk round the pond, it's very busy.

So I imagine in the proper rural hotspots like the Cornish coast or lake district, it must be pretty annoying when everyone descends on them.

I blame the government for the use of fleet pond. They’ve been too slow to issue instructions. And where is the PPE for the caretakers FFS, it’s a shambles.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Cops in copters. on 23:16 - Apr 22 with 941 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Cops in copters. on 22:46 - Apr 22 by this_charming_man

I blame the government for the use of fleet pond. They’ve been too slow to issue instructions. And where is the PPE for the caretakers FFS, it’s a shambles.

Yeah, the government were far too slow, etc etc etc

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024