Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football season to be cancelled 14:15 - May 6 with 1197 viewsButty101

In the style of Nick. :-)

As i told you all 6weeks ago, football will be cancelled. None of you listened i was right along infidels.
Managers /Players dont want it.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52558225

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Football season to be cancelled on 14:35 - May 6 with 1170 viewsBoris_

F*ck neutral venues. If that goes ahead, they'll then implement 'EPL Month' in China/USA etc each season, similar to what American sports do over here for a few games but worse. No thanks.

Poll: Claude Puel

Football season to be cancelled on 14:44 - May 6 with 1154 viewsSaintNick

This is an official of the managers union giving his opinion on what needs to be done, in the style of me I told you that the Government see football as a way to keep people off the streets at a time when we need to be doing so.

Managers and players can say what they like, they are contracted to do a job, the clubs themselves will know the financial & legal implications of not completing this season not to mention the social and medical reasons the Government is telling them.

The clubs with something to lose at the bottom will bleat in the media for the season to be cancelled, but they majority will vote for it to return

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Football season to be cancelled on 14:47 - May 6 with 1144 viewsBoris_

Football season to be cancelled on 14:44 - May 6 by SaintNick

This is an official of the managers union giving his opinion on what needs to be done, in the style of me I told you that the Government see football as a way to keep people off the streets at a time when we need to be doing so.

Managers and players can say what they like, they are contracted to do a job, the clubs themselves will know the financial & legal implications of not completing this season not to mention the social and medical reasons the Government is telling them.

The clubs with something to lose at the bottom will bleat in the media for the season to be cancelled, but they majority will vote for it to return

You're desperate for your fave team to win the title eh?

What I do think they should be doing is thinking of the fans and making the decision now that this season definitely won't be played in full stadiums again so fans can have their refunds on Season Tickets and match day tickets purchased.

Poll: Claude Puel

Football season to be cancelled on 15:46 - May 6 with 1096 viewsthis_charming_man

Football season to be cancelled on 14:44 - May 6 by SaintNick

hmm, not so sure it'll keep people off the streets. In the winter people aren't fused about going out but will people stay in when the weather is beautiful to watch Bournemouth v Sheffield United in a behind closed doors match on telly? Especially with Boris due to announce and exit strategy the beginning of the end is appearing on the horizon. There is no fair way of doing it, i dont know if the clubs stand to lose out on TV money if the season ends now but if they do then that is the only reason to finish it.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Football season to be cancelled on 16:00 - May 6 with 1090 viewsSteveMoron

It will restart. Especially now Germany are going to be up and running. Money talks.
Football season to be cancelled on 16:03 - May 6 with 1082 viewsPatfromPoole

Football season to be cancelled on 16:00 - May 6 by SteveMoron

It will restart. Especially now Germany are going to be up and running. Money talks.

Mmm, I fear you are correct given Raab’s comments last night.

Still, so long as we can all use the MyApplause app, it will be a fantastic interactive thrill-a-minute experience.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Football season to be cancelled on 16:07 - May 6 with 1080 views1885_SFC

As long as enough PL clubs agree not to play at neutral venues then it won't be going ahead.

Old School is Cool

Football season to be cancelled on 16:19 - May 6 with 1067 viewsSteveMoron

Football season to be cancelled on 16:07 - May 6 by 1885_SFC

As long as enough PL clubs agree not to play at neutral venues then it won't be going ahead.

They have no choice of they want to maintain wage levels and have a football club to return to.
Login to get fewer ads

Football season to be cancelled on 16:29 - May 6 with 1048 viewssaint22

Football season to be cancelled on 16:00 - May 6 by SteveMoron

But not at neutral venues
and if we do resume (which we should not) then relegation should stand
Football season to be cancelled on 17:01 - May 6 with 1011 viewssolent_toffee

Football season to be cancelled on 15:46 - May 6 by this_charming_man

hmm, not so sure it'll keep people off the streets. In the winter people aren't fused about going out but will people stay in when the weather is beautiful to watch Bournemouth v Sheffield United in a behind closed doors match on telly? Especially with Boris due to announce and exit strategy the beginning of the end is appearing on the horizon. There is no fair way of doing it, i dont know if the clubs stand to lose out on TV money if the season ends now but if they do then that is the only reason to finish it.

I think you’re right, money talks and the clubs need the money due to paying way over the odd wages for players in terms of transfer and wages.

Germany starting back will also be an argument/reason to start the games.
[Post edited 6 May 2020 17:01]
Football season to be cancelled on 20:03 - May 6 with 880 viewsButty101

Football season to be cancelled on 16:19 - May 6 by SteveMoron

They have no choice of they want to maintain wage levels and have a football club to return to.

But that’s the point they do have a choice. Clubs can risk losing a quarter of what they are owed now or risk going down and lose a whole lot more. The doctors at each club are now saying don’t go ahead.
The league has a choice, make Liverpool champs and relegate clubs, or scrap the season

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024