Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks 16:07 - May 25 with 11731 viewsOccasional_Showers

This is going to be good. He’s a true legend IMO.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:14 - May 29 with 998 viewsBazza

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:00 - May 29 by DorsetIan

I've just done a quick call round my friends and family and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them said they won't be voting Tory next time.

Looks like we're heading for a Tory wipe out in 2024!

#representativepollsuk

4 years is a long time in politics.

Asking friends and family is that a bit like asking saints fans whether they like football?
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:35 - May 29 with 985 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 13:56 - May 29 by Occasional_Showers

Of course you dont because you're as thick as two short planks.

Coming from you I take that as a complement.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:41 - May 29 with 985 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:57 - May 29 by Boris_

It is done and dusted in terms of when the next election comes around. But as we are in the transition period, if there was an election tomorrow, Labour would campaign for a renegotiation or extension whereas Tories would go for 'Brexit means Brexit' and clear up again.

Of course the remoaners are still convinced there's a majority for remain. Remoaners and Labour supporters are born losers.

That's not what you said is it?
'If there was another election tomorrow, the tories would walk it'

I love the way you try to wriggle out of ridiculous statements and then go on to call people names.

I take it you're a 'No Deal Supporter'
[Post edited 29 May 2020 18:44]
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 19:16 - May 29 with 958 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:41 - May 29 by grumpy

That's not what you said is it?
'If there was another election tomorrow, the tories would walk it'

I love the way you try to wriggle out of ridiculous statements and then go on to call people names.

I take it you're a 'No Deal Supporter'
[Post edited 29 May 2020 18:44]

"tomorrow" , the clue is in the word grumps.

I am a 'we are leaving' supporter and if bed wetting remoaners continue to try and frustrate negotiations by sending beggy letters to Barnier and as a result we end up without a deal, so be it.

Poll: Claude Puel

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 19:48 - May 29 with 939 viewsJaySaint

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:00 - May 29 by DorsetIan

I've just done a quick call round my friends and family and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them said they won't be voting Tory next time.

Looks like we're heading for a Tory wipe out in 2024!

#representativepollsuk

Exactly

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:05 - May 29 with 918 viewsSadoldgit

Still not gone away.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/29/constituents-bombard-mps-with-1
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:48 - May 29 with 910 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:05 - May 29 by Sadoldgit

Still not gone away.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/29/constituents-bombard-mps-with-1

It’s gone away.

Just google “Coronavirus”, and filter it down to NEWS and there’s not one story about Cummings.

We’ve moved on, it’s old news Giles.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:41 - May 29 with 890 viewsJaySaint

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:48 - May 29 by Occasional_Showers

It’s gone away.

Just google “Coronavirus”, and filter it down to NEWS and there’s not one story about Cummings.

DCs alter ego has returned to twitter - it's gone away.
Even many of those within the Tory party who wanted him sacked are backing down. Some are still stirring, led my the Jeremy Hunt's aided by Mark Sedwill etc.

The EU are in a mess apparently and desperate for an extension and banked on the UK folding, which looks highly unlikely at the moment. They need as much money from us as possible....

Expect public consessions to be made about fishing from the EU and expect heat to be placed on other elements of the brexit team (by the usual suspects in the media) over the next couple of weeks - David Frost being one of them.

It about brexit by the vast majority driving this and they believe there are only weeks to act and potentially tie us in financially to the EU for the foreseeable future!
[Post edited 29 May 2020 21:42]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 21:43 - May 29 with 886 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 19:16 - May 29 by Boris_

"tomorrow" , the clue is in the word grumps.

I am a 'we are leaving' supporter and if bed wetting remoaners continue to try and frustrate negotiations by sending beggy letters to Barnier and as a result we end up without a deal, so be it.

More wriggling,if they brought a new Batman Movie out you could play the 'Wriggler'

'frustrate negotiations' Its like 'we want to leave your club,but want to get back in on better terms.

No deal would be a disaster for this country,no wait Mr Trump will save us.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:38 - May 29 with 835 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 20:48 - May 29 by Occasional_Showers

It’s gone away.

The only people who have moved on are you, Johnson and the people with no moral compass.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 07:17 - May 30 with 811 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 23:38 - May 29 by Sadoldgit

The only people who have moved on are you, Johnson and the people with no moral compass.

The story is yesterday’s news. I know you love moaning but you need to move on to the next thing to be outraged about.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:30 - May 30 with 769 viewsNumber_58

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 07:17 - May 30 by Occasional_Showers

The story is yesterday’s news. I know you love moaning but you need to move on to the next thing to be outraged about.

The public have very, very long memories. Some things are not easily forgotten, eh Dune?
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:57 - May 30 with 762 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:30 - May 30 by Number_58

The public have very, very long memories. Some things are not easily forgotten, eh Dune?

The public care more about themselves. They don’t like shooting themselves in the foot by voting Labour and making themselves poorer. Vote Tory and keep more of your own money, or vote Labour and let Dianne Abbott and co decide where it’s spent. That is the choice.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 10:59]

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:14 - May 30 with 729 viewsbenalisbroom

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 16:58 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

The People will listen to what he’s said and they will side with him.

The far left vermin will continue with the faux outrage.

Well, you were right about that one, weren’t you? Latest polls showing that the nation has seen what a weak man Boris really is thanks to this affair and 1.5m people signing a petition in just over 48 hours, demanding the resignation of Cummings.
Whilst I have your attention, Dune, did you see the FT editorial today?
Turns out Cummings altered his blog on his return to work, to make it look like he’d written about coronavirus last year - something he’d claimed in his press briefing last week. Turned out to be a pure lie, based on falsifying a 2019 article and republishing it.
I guess there’s no fooling you though, is there?
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:10 - May 30 with 712 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 14:14 - May 30 by benalisbroom

Well, you were right about that one, weren’t you? Latest polls showing that the nation has seen what a weak man Boris really is thanks to this affair and 1.5m people signing a petition in just over 48 hours, demanding the resignation of Cummings.
Whilst I have your attention, Dune, did you see the FT editorial today?
Turns out Cummings altered his blog on his return to work, to make it look like he’d written about coronavirus last year - something he’d claimed in his press briefing last week. Turned out to be a pure lie, based on falsifying a 2019 article and republishing it.
I guess there’s no fooling you though, is there?

1.5 million committed Labour remain voters. People of no consequence.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 15:12]

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:28 - May 30 with 699 viewsgrumpy

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:10 - May 30 by Occasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:36 - May 30 with 695 viewssaint22

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 10:57 - May 30 by Occasional_Showers

The public care more about themselves. They don’t like shooting themselves in the foot by voting Labour and making themselves poorer. Vote Tory and keep more of your own money, or vote Labour and let Dianne Abbott and co decide where it’s spent. That is the choice.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 10:59]

God you talk some garbage
Yes because everyone is so much better off under the Tories aren’t they
Ffs
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 16:44 - May 30 with 678 viewssaint22

https://apple.news/AtLpDpSEYT0a-wmRpTkgWtg
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:11 - May 30 with 662 viewsSadoldgit

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:10 - May 30 by Occasional_Showers

People of no consequence. Where have I heard that before? Ah yes, Nazi Germany.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:16 - May 30 with 663 viewsBoris_

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 15:36 - May 30 by saint22

God you talk some garbage
Yes because everyone is so much better off under the Tories aren’t they
Ffs

If you were a high flying executive that you fantasise about being, you are several thousand pounds a year better off under Tory government. The irony being that you claim to be one of the few, not the many, yet vote Labour, the very party that is trying to reduce your income.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 18:22]

Poll: Claude Puel

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:17 - May 30 with 653 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:11 - May 30 by Sadoldgit

People of no consequence. Where have I heard that before? Ah yes, Nazi Germany.

People of no consequence when it comes to voting Tory. Keep Cummings they hate the Tories. Sack Cummings they hate the Tories. It’s like you writing to your MP, your opinion doesn’t matter.

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:59 - May 30 with 627 viewssaint22

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 17:16 - May 30 by Boris_

If you were a high flying executive that you fantasise about being, you are several thousand pounds a year better off under Tory government. The irony being that you claim to be one of the few, not the many, yet vote Labour, the very party that is trying to reduce your income.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 18:22]

Yes pal I may well be better off than most but it’s not all about ME is it? And that’s the fkn Tory issue isn’t it? Self serving immoral pricks
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 19:35 - May 30 with 615 viewsOccasional_Showers

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 18:59 - May 30 by saint22

Yes pal I may well be better off than most but it’s not all about ME is it? And that’s the fkn Tory issue isn’t it? Self serving immoral pricks

And it’s not immoral to have a carbon footprint like yours?

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:14 - May 30 with 585 viewshedgeend61

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 12:02 - May 29 by Sadoldgit

The opinion polls mean **** all unless they are in your favour.

Don't usually get involved in this caper, but here goes.

The chances of an election in the next 3- 3.5 years is pretty much zero with an 80 seat majority, so the opinion polls will mean **** all for the next few years.
A few years ago they couldn't even get the Brexit and US Election right the night before ffs, so why would anyone take notice of a poll today?

FWIW, Thank God we had an Election last December (just imagine the chaos if we didn't) and the British public weren't stupid enough to elect that clown Jezza, if anyone thinks it's a mess now, you can multiply that by 100.
Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 00:01 - May 31 with 562 viewsSalisburySaint

Dom Cummings - the great man speaks on 22:14 - May 30 by hedgeend61

Don't usually get involved in this caper, but here goes.

The chances of an election in the next 3- 3.5 years is pretty much zero with an 80 seat majority, so the opinion polls will mean **** all for the next few years.
A few years ago they couldn't even get the Brexit and US Election right the night before ffs, so why would anyone take notice of a poll today?

FWIW, Thank God we had an Election last December (just imagine the chaos if we didn't) and the British public weren't stupid enough to elect that clown Jezza, if anyone thinks it's a mess now, you can multiply that by 100.

Very easy to say Jessa would have done 100 times worse (which is b*llox), because it can’t be proved one way or the other

What can be proved is that Government keeps on ignoring scientists advice, lockdown to late March, lockdown relaxed too early now. Plus poor handling of PPE & testing and setting examples the general public told not to follow, eg shacking hands of those with Covid-19 or driving 45 minutes to test your eyesight
[Post edited 31 May 2020 8:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024