Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leadership vacuum 21:56 - May 27 with 751 viewsDorsetIan

There's a lovely slot for Starmer to now fill as de facto moral leader of the country.

He should tell the country to ignore what Cummings has done and the public health risks that Boris is prepared to take by not condemning it. He should reiterate the message that the public needs to abide by the letter and spirit of the rules and act in the interests of everyone, even if Boris and Cummings clearly can't.

Starmer has the authority to do this and should do it. Boris and his cronies have lost that authority.

Open goal.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 21:56]

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Leadership vacuum on 00:20 - May 28 with 713 viewsBicester_North

Football mongboards have become a fair reflection of how football crowds have changed over the years. I can’t imagine the people I used to stand with in the east stand terrace using terms like “de facto” very often.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Leadership vacuum on 00:47 - May 28 with 706 viewsDorsetIan

Leadership vacuum on 00:20 - May 28 by Bicester_North

Football mongboards have become a fair reflection of how football crowds have changed over the years. I can’t imagine the people I used to stand with in the east stand terrace using terms like “de facto” very often.

There you go, and I bet you thought things were getting worse.

In the family stand we love a Latin adjective and bit of Plato with our half time cous cous.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Leadership vacuum on 06:46 - May 28 with 671 viewskernow

Bourgeois and faux outrageous.
Leadership vacuum on 07:20 - May 28 with 646 viewssaint22

Yeah heaven forbid anyone who follows a football team show a level of education and intelligence hey
Who needs that!.
Leadership vacuum on 13:12 - May 28 with 576 viewsSadoldgit

We have certainly moved on since the heady days of “you’re going to get your f***ing head kicked in”.

Perhaps no bad thing?
Leadership vacuum on 08:58 - May 29 with 482 viewsRon11

Starmer should 'tell the country'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024