Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Floyd 15:11 - May 28 with 913 viewsSadoldgit

I expect many of you saw the film of the policeman kneeling on his neck? It is hard to believe that this is still going on in America. So the four policemen have been sacked? Why haven’t they been arrested for murder? Until these incidents are dealt with properly under the law, black people will continue to die at the hands of those who are charged with upholding the law. I remember well Martin Luther King’s speeches and the protests in the 60’s. Precious little has changed since then
George Floyd on 15:56 - May 28 with 873 viewsYarman

I agree 100%, it seems to happen time and time again, it's like they tolerate black police colleagues but act like KKK members to the black community
George Floyd on 19:01 - May 28 with 813 viewsJaySaint

I have just seen the video and that was massively upsetting...

When you read stories about stuff like this you sometimes wonder about the writers artistic license.

That was murder, pure and simple. The copper even looked like he was enjoying it.

That has made me really angry and for someone who is all for law and order, I hope they burn the place down.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

George Floyd on 19:43 - May 28 with 780 viewsSadoldgit

George Floyd on 19:01 - May 28 by JaySaint

When you read stories about stuff like this you sometimes wonder about the writers artistic license.

That was murder, pure and simple. The copper even looked like he was enjoying it.

That has made me really angry and for someone who is all for law and order, I hope they burn the place down.

It was horrible wasn’t it. I still can’t believe that people still behave like that and think it is ok.
George Floyd on 20:08 - May 28 with 757 viewsOccasional_Showers

What has this got to do with the Tories?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

George Floyd on 20:21 - May 28 with 746 viewscocklebreath

George Floyd on 20:08 - May 28 by Occasional_Showers

What has this got to do with the Tories?

Nothing you c()nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

George Floyd on 20:21 - May 28 with 743 viewsOccasional_Showers

George Floyd on 20:21 - May 28 by cocklebreath

Nothing you c()nt

Dominic Cummings?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

George Floyd on 08:12 - May 29 with 597 viewssaint22

George Floyd on 19:01 - May 28 by JaySaint

Its endemic in the US absolutely awful state of affairs and now out comes the white leader spitting his rhetoric about looting and shooting
George Floyd on 08:28 - May 29 with 583 viewsSadoldgit

So still no condemnation from The President about the unlawful killing. Instead threats of shooting those who are complaining about it. Of course the looting and rioting should not be happening but black people have been unlawfully killed by those who are supposed to be upholding the law for years so what else are they expected to do? Just keep quiet and let it go on? By not coming out strongly against the killing, Trump, in effect, condones it. If he wants to whiten the situation, instead of threatening the protestors with shooting, perhaps he should insist that the policeman who kneeled on the already handcuffed man’s neck face trial for murder?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024