Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory legacy 08:27 - May 31 with 2938 viewssaint22

Dark pages in this countries history and our children will not thank them or those who voted for them

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/31/cummings-now-laughing-stock-ala
Tory legacy on 08:43 - May 31 with 2093 viewsTripleNiemi

Wrong mongboard mate?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Tory legacy on 08:53 - May 31 with 2085 viewssaint22

Tory legacy on 08:43 - May 31 by TripleNiemi

Wrong mongboard mate?

How so?
Tory legacy on 09:01 - May 31 with 2074 viewsRon11

Tory legacy on 08:53 - May 31 by saint22

How so?

Apparently you are in business.
And yet you try to push an article from the bitter Guardian written by William Keegan, author of a few other far left gems, notably one entitled 'The Spectre Of Capitalism'.
Tory legacy on 10:05 - May 31 with 2036 viewsChesham_Saint

Tory legacy on 09:01 - May 31 by Ron11

Apparently you are in business.
And yet you try to push an article from the bitter Guardian written by William Keegan, author of a few other far left gems, notably one entitled 'The Spectre Of Capitalism'.

"Apparently" being the pertinent word there, Ron...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Tory legacy on 10:24 - May 31 with 2031 viewsSadoldgit

There is another story doing the rounds that Johnson and his MPs are using an app to communicate that can delete messages and there is no way of retrieving them. We already know that this administration don’t believe in accountability but now they have found a way to avoid legal scrutiny. We have turned into a Banana Republic.
Tory legacy on 10:32 - May 31 with 2031 viewsBoris_

Saint22 the high flying businessman campaigning for him to pay thousands more in taxes.

Of course, he couldn't be bullsh*tting about his fantasy life, eh?

Poll: Claude Puel

Tory legacy on 10:45 - May 31 with 2004 viewsRon11

Tory legacy on 10:05 - May 31 by Chesham_Saint

"Apparently" being the pertinent word there, Ron...

Yes, a plastic facade with no internal substance in place there, I think.
Tory legacy on 11:19 - May 31 with 1982 viewsSadoldgit

You would think by now our government would have got themselves up to speed. Some slack can be cut at first. A new PM with an inexperienced from bench and a focus solely on Brexit dealing with a new pandemic. But weeks and months have passed and still we read daily about their incompetency, their inability to hit their own targets, stick to their own rules, get a consensus, apply their world beating track and trace system etc. etc. etc. Those Tory supporters who are still alive and have not lost loved ones, friends or relatives to the virus are still telling us it has been well handled and over exaggerated and that the nasty remoaning lefties and media are just trying to smear wonderful Bojo and DomCum. Both of these useless changers think nothing of looking into the lens of a camera and spouting shameless lies. When exposed shortly after, they just ignore the fact that they have been found out and carry on as if it is no big deal to treat the people who voted for you (although we didn’t vote for DomCum, he has ended up running the country) as complete mugs. This could well end up being the most inept, morally bankrupt government in British history.
Login to get fewer ads

Tory legacy on 11:29 - May 31 with 1961 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tory legacy on 11:19 - May 31 by Sadoldgit

You would think by now our government would have got themselves up to speed. Some slack can be cut at first. A new PM with an inexperienced from bench and a focus solely on Brexit dealing with a new pandemic. But weeks and months have passed and still we read daily about their incompetency, their inability to hit their own targets, stick to their own rules, get a consensus, apply their world beating track and trace system etc. etc. etc. Those Tory supporters who are still alive and have not lost loved ones, friends or relatives to the virus are still telling us it has been well handled and over exaggerated and that the nasty remoaning lefties and media are just trying to smear wonderful Bojo and DomCum. Both of these useless changers think nothing of looking into the lens of a camera and spouting shameless lies. When exposed shortly after, they just ignore the fact that they have been found out and carry on as if it is no big deal to treat the people who voted for you (although we didn’t vote for DomCum, he has ended up running the country) as complete mugs. This could well end up being the most inept, morally bankrupt government in British history.

Remind me how big is the parliamentary majority?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tory legacy on 12:16 - May 31 with 1945 viewsSadoldgit

Tory legacy on 11:29 - May 31 by Occasional_Showers

Remind me how big is the parliamentary majority?

What has that got to do with their incompetence. Do you honestly believe that the majority would be as big if people knew how useless this lot are before the election. Yes, we know you would still vote for them, but I think you will find that the floater voter is probably realising now that the only think floating is the t u r d they voted for in the last election.
Tory legacy on 12:47 - May 31 with 1915 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tory legacy on 12:16 - May 31 by Sadoldgit

What has that got to do with their incompetence. Do you honestly believe that the majority would be as big if people knew how useless this lot are before the election. Yes, we know you would still vote for them, but I think you will find that the floater voter is probably realising now that the only think floating is the t u r d they voted for in the last election.

Remind me how badly did Labour lose?

Tory legacy on 13:06 - May 31 with 1917 viewskingslandstand1

Tory legacy on 10:32 - May 31 by Boris_

Saint22 the high flying businessman campaigning for him to pay thousands more in taxes.

Of course, he couldn't be bullsh*tting about his fantasy life, eh?

I'd love to know how he finds the time to be on here so much with so many other things to worry about
Tory legacy on 13:11 - May 31 with 1902 viewsRon11

Tory legacy on 10:24 - May 31 by Sadoldgit

There is another story doing the rounds that Johnson and his MPs are using an app to communicate that can delete messages and there is no way of retrieving them. We already know that this administration don’t believe in accountability but now they have found a way to avoid legal scrutiny. We have turned into a Banana Republic.

I'm afraid Blair and his lying cronies have already achieved turning this country into a 'banana republic' by opening the immigration floodgates and also making us a prime terrorist target because of his (not ours, we weren't asked)) involvement in an illegal war in Iraq.
Tory legacy on 13:52 - May 31 with 1884 viewsstmichael

The one thing we have to remember throughout all of this is that the alternatives were worse.
The worst Conservative party in living memory won by a landslide.
Its simple get your act together and have a go yourself..

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Tory legacy on 13:55 - May 31 with 1881 viewsstmichael

Tory legacy on 13:11 - May 31 by Ron11

I'm afraid Blair and his lying cronies have already achieved turning this country into a 'banana republic' by opening the immigration floodgates and also making us a prime terrorist target because of his (not ours, we weren't asked)) involvement in an illegal war in Iraq.

100% correct but don't say it too loud the left will call you racist.
And all the other social side issues such as the rape and abuse of our children.

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Tory legacy on 14:57 - May 31 with 1842 viewsSadoldgit

Tory legacy on 13:52 - May 31 by stmichael

The one thing we have to remember throughout all of this is that the alternatives were worse.
The worst Conservative party in living memory won by a landslide.
Its simple get your act together and have a go yourself..

Would they won by a landslide if people were fully aware of what they were voting for other than “Getting Brexit Done”?

No fan of Blair or the Gulf War but please don’t start with the immigration BS. We are heavily reliant on foreign labour and freedom of movement in Europe was one of the biggest pluses of membership. The argument about terrorism is nonsense. Many of those carrying out terrorist acts in this country were/are British citizens.
Tory legacy on 15:18 - May 31 with 1830 viewsChesham_Saint

Tory legacy on 14:57 - May 31 by Sadoldgit

Would they won by a landslide if people were fully aware of what they were voting for other than “Getting Brexit Done”?

No fan of Blair or the Gulf War but please don’t start with the immigration BS. We are heavily reliant on foreign labour and freedom of movement in Europe was one of the biggest pluses of membership. The argument about terrorism is nonsense. Many of those carrying out terrorist acts in this country were/are British citizens.

I can tell you who a lot of people voted for, and that was ‘anyone but Corbyn’.

You seriously think if that doddering old terrorist supporting tramp and his front bench of half-wits were in charge things would be going better?

As someone said elsewhere, they’re all basically shit, so it’s a case of who at any given point is the least shittiest.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Tory legacy on 18:35 - May 31 with 1790 viewskernow

As Chiris Patton, former Chairman says, the Conservatives are now the right wing English Nationalist party.
Tory legacy on 19:09 - May 31 with 1759 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tory legacy on 18:35 - May 31 by kernow

As Chiris Patton, former Chairman says, the Conservatives are now the right wing English Nationalist party.

And they won a stonking majority on that ticket. What does that tell you about English people?

Tory legacy on 19:16 - May 31 with 1759 viewskernow

Tory legacy on 19:09 - May 31 by Occasional_Showers

And they won a stonking majority on that ticket. What does that tell you about English people?

All I need to know.
I'm emigrating.
Tory legacy on 19:37 - May 31 with 1726 viewsSadoldgit

Tory legacy on 19:09 - May 31 by Occasional_Showers

That the ones he mentioned are ********?
Tory legacy on 20:05 - May 31 with 1705 viewsJaySaint

Tory legacy on 19:37 - May 31 by Sadoldgit

That the ones he mentioned are ********?

At last, talk of deporting a rape gang up north.

Got to be happy with those asking for this?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Tory legacy on 22:17 - May 31 with 1662 viewsBoris_

Tory legacy on 19:16 - May 31 by kernow

All I need to know.
I'm emigrating.

Bet you don't.

Poll: Claude Puel

Tory legacy on 22:52 - May 31 with 1635 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Tory legacy on 22:17 - May 31 by Boris_

Bet you don't.

I've no issue with Kernow, but anyone who does the "I'm emigrating" thing does make me laugh. Firstly they never do it and secondly, what's the point? There will always be something in your new country that'll f**k you off as well.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Tory legacy on 23:22 - May 31 with 1619 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024