Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Survey 09:30 - Jun 1 with 2479 viewsSaintNick

I have been asked to canvass fans by the FSA to give feedback to the Premier League, so could you answer the following questions.

Some only require brief answers, but if you can keep them short and to the point I would be grateful

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20 (Yes, no, unsure)

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium?

3) How could fans be involved in matchday if they can’t attend in person?

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches?

5) Would your view on any of the above change if the Premier League had to carry on playing behind closed doors during Season 2020/21?

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Survey on 10:15 - Jun 1 with 2440 viewsbigrob68

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20 (Yes, no, unsure) Yes

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium? Give all season ticket holders free Now tv to cover the games

3) How could fans be involved in matchday if they can’t attend in person? just before kick off send me a pie and pint to my home.

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches? nothing

5) Would your view on any of the above change if the Premier League had to carry on playing behind closed doors during Season 2020/21? No

Poll: season ticket holders

Survey on 10:52 - Jun 1 with 2418 viewsarfurdent

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20 (Yes)

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium? free to air access for all games

(who cares)

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches? (Pretend you are at Arsenal)

5) Would your view on any of the above change if the Premier League had to carry on playing behind closed doors during Season 2020/21? No

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Survey on 12:50 - Jun 1 with 2365 views1ASIN12

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20 .
No

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium?
By not playing

They can't. I'm glad Saints are not in a relegation battle this season. The number of times us fans have helped the team in the past to get the result required.

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches?
They should not - this would hilight the importance of fans in grounds.

5) Would your view on any of the above change if the Premier League had to carry on playing behind closed doors during Season 2020/21?
No - Football without fans really is nothing.
Survey on 13:38 - Jun 1 with 2337 viewsSinned

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20 (Yes, no, unsure)
NO

They can’t. The season should end now and a new season starting on time in August.

They can’t

There is no way. What are they proposing, someone in the stadium with a ‘crowd noises’ track, and play ‘oohs’ ‘goooaaal’ and ‘f*** off Ref’ at appropriate moments.

Not at all.
Survey on 13:57 - Jun 1 with 2321 viewspjt50

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20? No.

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium? Free online matchday programmes.

3) How could fans be involved in matchday if they can’t attend in person? They can't.

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches? They shouldn't try.

5) Would your view on any of the above change if the Premier League had to carry on playing behind closed doors during Season 2020/21? No.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Survey on 14:14 - Jun 1 with 2313 viewsdirk_doone

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20? No. They should concentrate on the start of the 2020/21 season. Playing these games in the summer is going to mess up 2 seasons instead of just one. But, I understand these matches have to be played because of the TV contracts.

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium? Free live streams for season ticket holders and members of clubs involved in each match.

3) How could fans be involved in matchday if they can’t attend in person? Free live streams.

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches? Don't know.

5) Would your view on any of the above change if the Premier League had to carry on playing behind closed doors during Season 2020/21? No.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 6:56]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Survey on 15:07 - Jun 1 with 2291 viewsRednWight

Survey on 14:14 - Jun 1 by dirk_doone

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20? No. They should concentrate on the start of the 2020/21 season. Playing these games in the summer is going to mess up 2 seasons instead of just one. But, I understand these matches have to be played because of the TV contracts.

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium? Free live streams for season ticket holders and members of clubs involved in each match.

3) How could fans be involved in matchday if they can’t attend in person? Free live streams.

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches? Don't know.

[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 6:56]

1). No
Therefore the other questions are irrelevant

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Survey on 16:30 - Jun 1 with 2267 viewsTripleNiemi

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20?

No

Manufacture thousands of clackers and send them out to each and every one of us so we can use them as a cooling fan in this hot weather.

Get all the guffbőok / twātter (nerdy fans) to send in their requests for Prowsey's shirt to the club during the game. Prowsey can then do a home service delivery once subbed off.

Why bother, most stadiums are like morgues now anyway.

No

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

Survey on 16:55 - Jun 1 with 2249 viewsCenturion

Yes

Not a great deal. Perhaps a few encouraging words on seats.
Via media link.
It is what it is. No artificial noise.
No. If it was necessary I would see it as temporary.
Survey on 17:21 - Jun 1 with 2231 viewsfranniesTache

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20

No, we're still in the middle of crisis that's killing hundreds of people a day, to put even one person at risk because of money is disgraceful.

Accept that many people are losing their jobs and lower their ticket prices permanently.

They shouldn't be.

They shouldn't do.

Nope. It's just greed that's getting it restarted and it'll be greed to carry it on if it was later too. And if clubs have a problem financially they should stop paying millions to teenagers to kick footballs around.
Survey on 17:30 - Jun 1 with 2224 viewskernow

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20 (Yes, no, unsure) No.

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium? Keep me updated with e-mails about club merchandise and stuff like that.

3) How could fans be involved in matchday if they can’t attend in person? Turn on the tv

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches? Have a piped vuvuzela orchestra playing on a continuous loop.

Survey on 19:59 - Jun 1 with 2168 viewssuzie

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20 (Yes, no, unsure) Yes

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium? Televise all games.

Watch on TV.

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches? They can’t.

Poll: Would you welcome Koeman back to the club?

Survey on 22:57 - Jun 1 with 2097 viewsSaintsforeverj

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20

Yes. I am looking forward to watching some live football again.

Send every fan a voucher for free beer and pizza, to enhance the experience as I can't use the bar or visit the pizza stall in the fan zone. All games should be televised too.

Zoom calls with players / other fans.

Ask fans to record themselves singing Saints songs. Play these songs at every PL ground.

No. I would still be happy to given vouchers for beer and pizza, even if I had to watch football at home next year.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 22:59]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Survey on 06:37 - Jun 2 with 2033 viewsgrumpy

No

I can see it going ahead anyway as tv revenue is involved.Playing such important games behind closed doors just doesn't seem right particularly at the moment when so many have died and continue to do so.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 6:43]
Survey on 09:57 - Jun 2 with 1983 viewssaint68

Survey on 06:37 - Jun 2 by grumpy

No

I can see it going ahead anyway as tv revenue is involved.Playing such important games behind closed doors just doesn't seem right particularly at the moment when so many have died and continue to do so.

I'm with Grumpy on this, it's a cast iron no from me.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Survey on 12:42 - Jun 2 with 1940 viewsWhiteknight

Survey on 06:37 - Jun 2 by grumpy

No

I agree - can't summon any enthusiasm for the season to finish - especially as it's all just about global TV viewership. The professional game in England without fans is simply not the same.

Poll: Dover shambles - what's to blame?

Survey on 17:12 - Jun 2 with 1908 viewsBison

Yes

Originally I was a No but everyone else is going back to work so why not the footballers. out of curiosity those that oppose football restarting are also opposed to any sport returning ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Survey on 17:14 - Jun 2 with 1906 viewsdirk_doone

Survey on 17:12 - Jun 2 by Bison

Yes

Originally I was a No but everyone else is going back to work so why not the footballers. out of curiosity those that oppose football restarting are also opposed to any sport returning ?

No, I want to watch cricket in summer, not football. I'll be happy for the new football season to start at the end of the summer.

Survey on 17:17 - Jun 2 with 1902 viewsBison

Survey on 17:14 - Jun 2 by dirk_doone

No, I want to watch cricket in summer, not football. I'll be happy for the new football season to start at the end of the summer.

Ok so you want cricket to start but not football ?

I see , so no real safety issue then it's just you don't want to watch it. There is a off button on the telly you know.

Survey on 17:33 - Jun 2 with 1895 viewsdirk_doone

Survey on 17:17 - Jun 2 by Bison

Ok so you want cricket to start but not football ?

I see , so no real safety issue then it's just you don't want to watch it. There is a off button on the telly you know.

We were just asked for our opinion so I gave mine. Yours is obviously different to mine but that shouldn't be a problem. It's only a survey.

Survey on 23:34 - Jun 2 with 1845 viewsChesham_Saint

Survey on 15:07 - Jun 1 by RednWight

1). No
Therefore the other questions are irrelevant

I agree with Red on this. It’s a NO to question 1 therefore the rest are irrelevant.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Survey on 23:50 - Jun 2 with 1843 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Yes

Free to air and don't condescend fans.

Don't even try to.

Don't try to do anything. A silent stadium will be better than fake noise.

No.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Survey on 13:35 - Jun 3 with 1746 viewsHorndeansaint

I have been asked to canvass fans by the FSA to give feedback to the Premier League, so could you answer the following questions.

Some only require brief answers, but if you can keep them short and to the point I would be grateful

1) Are you supportive of football returning behind closed doors for the remainder of season 2019/20 (Yes, no, unsure) - Yes but only because of the ramifications of not doing so (endless lawsuits from anyone who thought they missed out)

2) How should Premier League Clubs recognise the importance of fans if they can’t be in the stadium? Refund for this season (which Saints will do). Discount for next season (which Saints should do given that all matches will now be televised leading to a massive increase in TV revenue)

3) How could fans be involved in matchday if they can’t attend in person? Don't see how they can.

4) How should the Premier League address the challenge of silence in stadia when broadcasting matches? Again, can't be done. Stupid noises over the PA is just bo77ocks.

Survey on 20:55 - Jun 5 with 1623 viewsBison

3) how çan fans be involved in match days if they can't attend.

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-06-05/retail-southampton-fc-concourse-to

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024