Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scousers at it again 13:17 - Jun 1 with 3197 viewsBoris_

Watched BBC Breakfast this morning as there was a Scouse family on there who had sadly lost their father to Coronavirus.

They are demanding an independent enquiry as to why the Liverpool v Athletico Madrid game was allowed to go ahead.

Do they ever stop playing the victim card and find someone to blame? I am not sure that anyone was forced to go to the game?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 13:18]

Poll: Claude Puel

Scousers at it again on 12:19 - Jun 3 with 833 viewsSadoldgit

Scousers at it again on 12:02 - Jun 3 by JaySaint

why is it about black lives, when significantly more white people are killed in America

and the biggest killer of black people (in america) is....err, black people!

You don’t see a difference between a homicide committed by someone employed to uphold the law and a homicide involving non police officers?
Scousers at it again on 12:24 - Jun 3 with 824 viewsSadoldgit

Scousers at it again on 12:01 - Jun 3 by Bison

Could the mayor of Liverpool of stopped the game , i.e. Saying he won't police it ?

When he suggested the season should be scrapped he got this response from the locals.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/30/liverpool-upset-by-mayor-call-t

Maybe so, but you would think that the government have the best advisers so if they don’t say it shouldn’t go ahead, is a mayor going to contradict them. We look to our elected leaders to guide us. Fortunately common sense eventually prevailed and mass gathering were banned, but there is still an issue about why they were banned here earlier and why these events were allowed to go ahead.
Scousers at it again on 12:24 - Jun 3 with 823 viewsJaySaint

Scousers at it again on 12:19 - Jun 3 by Sadoldgit

You don’t see a difference between a homicide committed by someone employed to uphold the law and a homicide involving non police officers?

So just homicides by police?

Are white people not killed by police, unlawfully?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Scousers at it again on 14:24 - Jun 3 with 772 viewsSaintsforeverj

Scousers at it again on 12:24 - Jun 3 by JaySaint

Are white people ever unlawfully killed by a black officer?

Not a clue what the answer to that is but interesting for balance. Also, as you say how many white people are killed by white officers unlawfully?

I would be very interested to see any stats on these questions to be able to say whether the police in America are racist. It seems like there is racism in America, but what do the stats say?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Scousers at it again on 14:31 - Jun 3 with 766 viewsJaySaint

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ricky-ellsworth-black-cop/

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Scousers at it again on 14:59 - Jun 3 with 748 viewsSaintNick

Scousers at it again on 09:53 - Jun 3 by Sadoldgit

Some 150,000 people attended the event and experts claim that the festival helped spread the virus. The local death rate more than doubled soon after the festival which many attribute to the spreading of the virus at the festival. You seem to have a problem with labelling people from certain parts of the country and the world. You do understand that we are all human beings, we are all capable of catching the virus and of dying if it? You seem to think that we are a bunch of wusses and that the virus is no big deal. Did you watch the programme about the outbreak in New York the other night? Did you see the vans lined up outside the funeral parlour full of bodies? Ok, it hasn’t effected you or your loved ones, but it has effected millions around the world, so maybe show a bit of humility and tone it down a bit?

I am not denying that the festival helped spread the virus because to be hones I don't know whether it did or didn't,

I understand we are all human beings, that is not the question, yes we are all capable of catching this disease, but the patterns are not the same throughout the country or the world. but if so many Irish attended Cheltenham contributing to death rates in the area doubling, then why haven't rates in Ireland been high ?

How do you know who it has affected in my family ?

I did not start this discussion, I merely added to it, I haven't shown any disrespect to anyone in this, I think you need to read what is being said instead of trying to turn it into a pandemic points scoring thread.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Scousers at it again on 15:14 - Jun 3 with 740 viewsSadoldgit

Scousers at it again on 12:24 - Jun 3 by JaySaint

I think you know what the point is. I expect the police do kill white people too. As well you know, the issue about about the massive disproportion between the two. If it was a major issue, don’t you think we would hear about it? The whole reason for the slogan Black Lives Matter is because the only the way that their murders are treated in comparison to white murders. You get that, surely?
Scousers at it again on 15:20 - Jun 3 with 739 viewsSadoldgit

Scousers at it again on 14:59 - Jun 3 by SaintNick

I am not denying that the festival helped spread the virus because to be hones I don't know whether it did or didn't,

I understand we are all human beings, that is not the question, yes we are all capable of catching this disease, but the patterns are not the same throughout the country or the world. but if so many Irish attended Cheltenham contributing to death rates in the area doubling, then why haven't rates in Ireland been high ?

How do you know who it has affected in my family ?

I did not start this discussion, I merely added to it, I haven't shown any disrespect to anyone in this, I think you need to read what is being said instead of trying to turn it into a pandemic points scoring thread.

My apologies. I meant that response to a post from Boris not you Nick.
Login to get fewer ads

Scousers at it again on 15:57 - Jun 3 with 725 viewsSaintNick

Scousers at it again on 15:20 - Jun 3 by Sadoldgit

My apologies. I meant that response to a post from Boris not you Nick.

No problem

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Scousers at it again on 05:32 - Jun 4 with 649 viewsareasix

I went to Cheltenham, I knew the risk and decided that the risk was so small being outdoors all be it in a crowd that I would go and had a great day 4 winners unheard of.
Ireland didn’t get a spike three weeks after it !
I could get the virus from visiting a shop what’s the difference. Sue Tesco!

Liverpool would not be happy if they didn’t have a protest of being hard done by and want compensation, they are about to sue The Saints for selling them such good players they won the league with them. Did you see the pictures at Bournemouth and Southend beach last weekend are we going to get people wanting compensation that they visited the beach and caught the virus blame the sun this time the real sun.

Regarding the comment we should have gone into lockdown sooner , we cannot keep people enclosed in their own homes for more than 8 weeks before everyone gets restless that’s a fact so they had to choose which 8 week period to do as civil disobedience starts to rise after lockdowns of 6 week periods as we have seen recently. People hate being restricted.
That’s my mourn for a Thursday , that feels better.
Let’s get back to real football and get some real interest going again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024