Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where’s wally?? 08:12 - Jun 3 with 3135 viewssaint22

No I don’t mean Peter Pandemic or Raab but our faux supposed leader?!
Does he think this crisis is over now so he can shirk his duties even further
What a pathetic excuse for a PM!
Where’s wally?? on 08:16 - Jun 3 with 1951 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

You do come over as very needy!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Where’s wally?? on 09:01 - Jun 3 with 1910 viewssaint22

Where’s wally?? on 08:16 - Jun 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

You do come over as very needy!

What because I expect leadership during this nations biggest crisis since the war?
Thats more of a necessity than needy, however if you think Boris is proving a great leader then you must be easily pleased
Where’s wally?? on 09:32 - Jun 3 with 1891 viewsBoris_

You're a little cry baby.

Is it because McDonalds is open and you've got to go back to work?

Poll: Claude Puel

Where’s wally?? on 10:19 - Jun 3 with 1868 viewsBison

Where’s wally?? on 09:01 - Jun 3 by saint22

What because I expect leadership during this nations biggest crisis since the war?
Thats more of a necessity than needy, however if you think Boris is proving a great leader then you must be easily pleased

Try thinking for yourself , make the decisions that are good for you. I know you are scared and confused at the moment and The Guardian is fuelling your paranoia but blaming someone you despise 100% whatever they do won't to anything for your blood pressure.

If you were thinking of taking to the streets to socially distance protest today I suggest you give it a miss and have a beer or smoke some weed instead.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Where’s wally?? on 11:37 - Jun 3 with 1805 viewsSadoldgit

Given that this is the biggest medical/economic crisis in our lifetimes you would expect your PM to be leading from the front. It looks very much like Cummings and BoJo are setting Peter Pandemic up as the fall guy. When Johnson does pitch up he seems to have little grasp of the facts and little interest in pretending that he is that bothered about them anyway. Facts are for the little people. Is see they are extending the lockdown review meetings by a week from 21 days to 28 days. Given the uncertainty of the times I am not sure that is wise, but it does give him another 7 days when he doesn’t have to deal with this tiresome stuff. As a Churchill lover, this could have been his great chance to emulate his hero. Instead he comes off looking like Donald Trump. He is probably banking on his trump card (excuse the pun) being finally getting Brexit done, if anyone will give a stuff by then. The move out of lockdown has been as much as a shambles as our first approach to the pandemic. As for our world beating trace and test system, a mid table one would be nice right now. Still, if all else fails, at least we know that Peter Pandemic will be doing his best to do whatever he has to do to keep him in a job.
Where’s wally?? on 12:09 - Jun 3 with 1807 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Where’s wally?? on 09:01 - Jun 3 by saint22

No, he's disappointed me, but on the flip side, he's clearly still recovering from his illness.

I just think you seem very demanding - let it go. Let the media worry about that crap, surely there are other things on your mind? Work, family, your own health, what's for dinner ...

Where’s wally?? on 13:51 - Jun 3 with 1754 viewssaint22

Where’s wally?? on 09:32 - Jun 3 by Boris_

You're a little cry baby.

Is it because McDonalds is open and you've got to go back to work?

and you seem to be a bit of a neanderthal but this country is full of your type
Where’s wally?? on 14:30 - Jun 3 with 1735 viewsBicester_North

Where’s wally?? on 13:51 - Jun 3 by saint22

and you seem to be a bit of a neanderthal but this country is full of your type

All you ever do is bitch and complain about the UK (or Saints). A man/woman of your supposed means could go anywhere in the world. Perhaps it’s time for you to move to Corfu. It’ll be much better for your wellbeing rather than having to endure this dreadful “little island” as you refer to it.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Where’s wally?? on 15:07 - Jun 3 with 1694 viewsSadoldgit

Where’s wally?? on 12:09 - Jun 3 by Gennaro_Contaldo

No, he's disappointed me, but on the flip side, he's clearly still recovering from his illness.

I just think you seem very demanding - let it go. Let the media worry about that crap, surely there are other things on your mind? Work, family, your own health, what's for dinner ...

His fitness to work is a fair point. If he isn’t fully fit and is back part time though it would be good if they told us.
Where’s wally?? on 16:50 - Jun 3 with 1678 viewssaint22

Where’s wally?? on 14:30 - Jun 3 by Bicester_North

All you ever do is bitch and complain about the UK (or Saints). A man/woman of your supposed means could go anywhere in the world. Perhaps it’s time for you to move to Corfu. It’ll be much better for your wellbeing rather than having to endure this dreadful “little island” as you refer to it.

Bit tricky going anywhere right now mastermind
Where’s wally?? on 17:01 - Jun 3 with 1664 viewsBicester_North

Where’s wally?? on 16:50 - Jun 3 by saint22

How convenient

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Where’s wally?? on 18:50 - Jun 3 with 1616 viewsBoris_

Where’s wally?? on 16:50 - Jun 3 by saint22

Especially when you're a massive b*llshitter and don't have the money for a return bus fare to Eastleigh, let alone a flight to New York.

Where’s wally?? on 18:54 - Jun 3 with 1616 viewssaint22

Where’s wally?? on 18:50 - Jun 3 by Boris_

Especially when you're a massive b*llshitter and don't have the money for a return bus fare to Eastleigh, let alone a flight to New York.

i live nowhere near eastleigh pal
Where’s wally?? on 18:55 - Jun 3 with 1613 viewsBoris_

Where’s wally?? on 18:54 - Jun 3 by saint22

i live nowhere near eastleigh pal

Well you definitely won't be able to afford the bus fare there then.

Where’s wally?? on 10:43 - Jun 6 with 1465 viewsRon11

Where’s wally?? on 18:55 - Jun 3 by Boris_

Well you definitely won't be able to afford the bus fare there then.

Whenever I read the pathetic ramblings of S22, they remind me of a a character known as 'Citizen Smith' of the 'Tooting Popular Front' played by Robert Lindsay, in a TV comedy series.This retard didn't have a penny to rub together but idolised Marx and campaigned for independence for Tooting, plotting in his bedsit.
If Robert Lindsay happens to be reading this, apologies for the 22 comparison.
Where’s wally?? on 11:23 - Jun 6 with 1456 viewssaint22

Where’s wally?? on 10:43 - Jun 6 by Ron11

Whenever I read the pathetic ramblings of S22, they remind me of a a character known as 'Citizen Smith' of the 'Tooting Popular Front' played by Robert Lindsay, in a TV comedy series.This retard didn't have a penny to rub together but idolised Marx and campaigned for independence for Tooting, plotting in his bedsit.
If Robert Lindsay happens to be reading this, apologies for the 22 comparison.

Frankly i don't think the use of retard is appropriate in any way shape or form, so please retract it
Where’s wally?? on 12:37 - Jun 6 with 1437 viewsJaySaint

22 is like one of those acts that used to appear on x-factor for a laugh

the type that clearly have learning difficulties or some sort of social deficiency...that we would all laugh and point at, whilst they themselves, thought there were the next Madonna

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Where’s wally?? on 12:51 - Jun 6 with 1420 viewssaint22

Where’s wally?? on 12:37 - Jun 6 by JaySaint

22 is like one of those acts that used to appear on x-factor for a laugh

the type that clearly have learning difficulties or some sort of social deficiency...that we would all laugh and point at, whilst they themselves, thought there were the next Madonna

Isnt it amazing how faced with something people don't like or agree with and having no reasoning or way of arguing their case, the insults start
No wonder people like trump and boris have supporters
As for X factor who even watched that show ffs
Where’s wally?? on 22:33 - Jun 6 with 1351 viewsRon11

Where’s wally?? on 12:51 - Jun 6 by saint22

Isnt it amazing how faced with something people don't like or agree with and having no reasoning or way of arguing their case, the insults start

Isn't it amazing how faced with something they don't like, some left wing activists and general collective fu ckwits feel it is necessary to attack the police, cause criminal damage, attack police horses, steal, deface monuments to heroes who gave their lives so they could be free and ignore social distancing at a time of a virus pandemic, while calling for the head of Cummings only days before?
If this was Venezuela, they would all be dead by now.
Where’s wally?? on 22:40 - Jun 6 with 1349 viewsRon11

Where’s wally?? on 11:23 - Jun 6 by saint22

Frankly i don't think the use of retard is appropriate in any way shape or form, so please retract it

OK, I'll use 'cretin' or 'imbecile' in future, which one would you prefer?
Where’s wally?? on 00:06 - Jun 7 with 1339 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Where’s wally?? on 12:51 - Jun 6 by saint22

Do you not have a family to spend time with??

Where’s wally?? on 00:26 - Jun 7 with 1332 viewsSadoldgit

Where’s wally?? on 22:33 - Jun 6 by Ron11

Isn't it amazing how faced with something they don't like, some left wing activists and general collective fu ckwits feel it is necessary to attack the police, cause criminal damage, attack police horses, steal, deface monuments to heroes who gave their lives so they could be free and ignore social distancing at a time of a virus pandemic, while calling for the head of Cummings only days before?
If this was Venezuela, they would all be dead by now.

Then thank God we don’t live in Venezuela!
Where’s wally?? on 08:08 - Jun 7 with 1315 viewssaint68

Where’s wally?? on 11:23 - Jun 6 by saint22

When you continue to espouse clearly spurious statements for months on end, then the term retard would actually be correct.

The action of continually making false and fabricated statements is clearly retarded, as was that Windsor 1.37 nonsense you got clearly shown up for.

There are so many things that just aren't true in your fantasy world, and you most definitely aren't sharp enough to fool anyone on here with them.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Where’s wally?? on 09:42 - Jun 7 with 1292 viewsRon11

Where’s wally?? on 08:08 - Jun 7 by saint68

When you continue to espouse clearly spurious statements for months on end, then the term retard would actually be correct.

The action of continually making false and fabricated statements is clearly retarded, as was that Windsor 1.37 nonsense you got clearly shown up for.

There are so many things that just aren't true in your fantasy world, and you most definitely aren't sharp enough to fool anyone on here with them.

Yes, it's a mental affliction.
Where’s wally?? on 13:46 - Jun 16 with 1200 viewssaint22

Now he is taking advice from a PL footballer, you couldn't make it up.
WAC
Even the Tory bible despairs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024