Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Class Track and Trace System 17:00 - Jun 3 with 2626 viewsSadoldgit

Just heard from a friend with a 3 year old granddaughter who was due to go back to nursery school on Monday. She woke up Monday with a cough so they took her for a test only to be told she was too young as she needed to be at least 5. They returned home and found out that was wrong and she could be tested. They were given a kit to use from home. There was nothing in the box when they got it home. They tried to order a test kit but were told they couldn’t have one as they had just been tested! After much faffing the daughter and granddaughter managed to get tested. The daughters came back as negative but they lost the granddaughters test. When they asked for a repeat test they were told they couldn’t have one for 72 hours. The granddaughter still has mild symptoms so they are keeping her out of school until they get another test.

Not great.
World Class Track and Trace System on 18:51 - Jun 3 with 1873 viewsBoris_

The lack of paragraphs in your post is not great.

Poll: Claude Puel

World Class Track and Trace System on 21:13 - Jun 3 with 1827 viewsSadoldgit

World Class Track and Trace System on 18:51 - Jun 3 by Boris_

The lack of paragraphs in your post is not great.

It’s all about the content Boris.
World Class Track and Trace System on 21:31 - Jun 3 with 1817 viewsBoris_

World Class Track and Trace System on 21:13 - Jun 3 by Sadoldgit

It’s all about the content Boris.

There's very little point in track and trace at the moment with hundreds of thousands of kids walking the streets and attacking police, is there?

World Class Track and Trace System on 22:35 - Jun 3 with 1785 viewshedgeend61

SOG, not having a go, but it's a difficult read of around 170 words in a block, without any commas, and some may not bother reading what could/maybe an interesting read as easy to get lost in the fog.
I'm not the grammer police, nor can write like a journalist, or even be sure mine's correct, but surely this is an easier read.

Just heard from a friend with a 3 year old granddaughter who was due to go back to nursery school on Monday.

She woke up Monday with a cough, so they took her for a test only to be told she was too young as she needed to be at least 5.

They returned home, found out that was wrong and she could be tested, were given a kit to use from home and there was nothing in the box when they got it home.

They tried to order a test kit but were told they couldn’t have one as they had just been tested!, so after much faffing, the daughter and granddaughter managed to get tested, the daughters came back as negative, but they lost the granddaughters test.

When they asked for a repeat test, they were told they couldn’t have one for 72 hours.

The granddaughter still has mild symptoms, so they are keeping her out of school until they get another test.

Not great.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 23:44]
World Class Track and Trace System on 23:12 - Jun 3 with 1771 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Give SOG a break, he used to work for the Grauniad ... ;)

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

World Class Track and Trace System on 07:01 - Jun 4 with 1688 viewsRednWight

World Class Track and Trace System on 21:31 - Jun 3 by Boris_

There's very little point in track and trace at the moment with hundreds of thousands of kids walking the streets and attacking police, is there?

I’d have thought that was even more reason to have it
Not that any front pages of papers today mention such a thing
Appears hardly any trouble considering the number of people , although obviously any is too much
Were you there , as you seemed to be offering a running commentary yesterday ?
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 7:08]

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

World Class Track and Trace System on 07:17 - Jun 4 with 1676 viewsBoris_

World Class Track and Trace System on 07:01 - Jun 4 by RednWight

I’d have thought that was even more reason to have it
Not that any front pages of papers today mention such a thing
Appears hardly any trouble considering the number of people , although obviously any is too much
Were you there , as you seemed to be offering a running commentary yesterday ?
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 7:08]

Coronavirus is no problem them and tens of thousands of people huddled together is no issue? ( the vast majority of them that would have been “outraged” at Cummings. )

Great! Open the pubs then!

World Class Track and Trace System on 07:50 - Jun 4 with 1656 viewsHeisenberg

World Class Track and Trace System on 07:17 - Jun 4 by Boris_

Coronavirus is no problem them and tens of thousands of people huddled together is no issue? ( the vast majority of them that would have been “outraged” at Cummings. )

Make your mind up. It was hundreds of thousands yesterday. And yes they are idiots for ignoring the lockdown. As are the other idiots on beaches in shops or whatever. As was Cummings and any other public servant or MP. I see yesterday that the idiot Jacob Rees Mogg orders MPs back to Parliament saying in order to vote they have to be there ignoring his own PMs advice to work from home if you can. And yep, you've guessed it a Cabinet Minister is taken ill during a debate. You couldn't make it up.

We now have a confused half lockdown which is falling apart because of mixed messages and poor leadership by the clown of a PM since day one. And wait for it when the inevitable second wave comes Johnson will shift the blame onto those who bent or ignored his own confused rules and mixed messages.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

World Class Track and Trace System on 08:11 - Jun 4 with 1647 viewsRednWight

World Class Track and Trace System on 07:17 - Jun 4 by Boris_

It’s a huge problem. Who said otherwise .?
I asked if you were there as I can find no mention in media anywhere of hundreds of thousands of people attacking the police as you stated
Did you perhaps exaggerate a little ?
Possibly to suit your agenda , I think is a favourite phrase of yours
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 8:14]

World Class Track and Trace System on 08:49 - Jun 4 with 1620 viewsBoris_

World Class Track and Trace System on 08:11 - Jun 4 by RednWight

It’s a huge problem. Who said otherwise .?
I asked if you were there as I can find no mention in media anywhere of hundreds of thousands of people attacking the police as you stated
Did you perhaps exaggerate a little ?
Possibly to suit your agenda , I think is a favourite phrase of yours
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 8:14]

Where did I say hundreds of thousands of people are attacking police? Can you find a link for that?

World Class Track and Trace System on 08:50 - Jun 4 with 1617 viewsBoris_

World Class Track and Trace System on 07:50 - Jun 4 by Heisenberg

Make your mind up. It was hundreds of thousands yesterday. And yes they are idiots for ignoring the lockdown. As are the other idiots on beaches in shops or whatever. As was Cummings and any other public servant or MP. I see yesterday that the idiot Jacob Rees Mogg orders MPs back to Parliament saying in order to vote they have to be there ignoring his own PMs advice to work from home if you can. And yep, you've guessed it a Cabinet Minister is taken ill during a debate. You couldn't make it up.

We now have a confused half lockdown which is falling apart because of mixed messages and poor leadership by the clown of a PM since day one. And wait for it when the inevitable second wave comes Johnson will shift the blame onto those who bent or ignored his own confused rules and mixed messages.

The people that are idiots are the people that play dumb and pretend they don't understand, just to score some political points.

World Class Track and Trace System on 09:13 - Jun 4 with 1609 viewsSadoldgit

World Class Track and Trace System on 21:31 - Jun 3 by Boris_

Hundreds of thousands of kids attacking the police? You sound like Trump and Johnson rolled into one. You could have added government adviser and family to be more accurate. What about the tens of thousands going back to school (you know, plus all those lazy workshy teachers) the tens of thousands on beaches, in parks, back to work, in supermarkets, in care homes. No point at all in testing and tracing, which is probably why many people are sitting in the test and trace centres twiddling their thumbs!
World Class Track and Trace System on 09:17 - Jun 4 with 1600 viewsBoris_

World Class Track and Trace System on 09:13 - Jun 4 by Sadoldgit

Hundreds of thousands of kids attacking the police? You sound like Trump and Johnson rolled into one. You could have added government adviser and family to be more accurate. What about the tens of thousands going back to school (you know, plus all those lazy workshy teachers) the tens of thousands on beaches, in parks, back to work, in supermarkets, in care homes. No point at all in testing and tracing, which is probably why many people are sitting in the test and trace centres twiddling their thumbs!

Slightly wrongly worded but jump on it if you must. Hundreds of thousands of kids walking around and some sickening scenes from groups of them attacking and ambushing our police.

Better?

World Class Track and Trace System on 09:24 - Jun 4 with 1589 viewsRednWight

World Class Track and Trace System on 08:49 - Jun 4 by Boris_

Where did I say hundreds of thousands of people are attacking police? Can you find a link for that?

Just look back at your post
There’s very little point in track and trace at the moment with hundreds of thousands of kids walking the streets and attacking police
Will that do you ?
I’ll accept you said kids not people but , be fair , kids are people are they not
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 9:27]

World Class Track and Trace System on 09:25 - Jun 4 with 1588 viewsSadoldgit

World Class Track and Trace System on 09:17 - Jun 4 by Boris_

Slightly wrongly worded but jump on it if you must. Hundreds of thousands of kids walking around and some sickening scenes from groups of them attacking and ambushing our police.

Better?

Kids? I saw plenty of older people in the crowd too. You seem to be very upset by these kids but not so bothered about police who blatantly take black lives. If black people had killed a white policeman would you be so wound up by the protestors?

Still, you have been trying your hardest to deflect from the Cummings issue, so well done for that.
World Class Track and Trace System on 09:38 - Jun 4 with 1575 viewsBoris_

World Class Track and Trace System on 09:25 - Jun 4 by Sadoldgit

Kids? I saw plenty of older people in the crowd too. You seem to be very upset by these kids but not so bothered about police who blatantly take black lives. If black people had killed a white policeman would you be so wound up by the protestors?

Still, you have been trying your hardest to deflect from the Cummings issue, so well done for that.

Did the police who were ambushed yesterday take a black life? I am all for the #BlackLivesMatter movement, especially in the USA. Just like I agree with the ultimate cause of Extinction Rebellion - doesn't mean I can't call them out for the method they use to protest.

How weird that not only will you refuse condemn people attacking our police, but you'll proactively defend them.

You're a very bitter old man mush.

World Class Track and Trace System on 09:53 - Jun 4 with 1567 viewsSadoldgit

World Class Track and Trace System on 09:38 - Jun 4 by Boris_

Did the police who were ambushed yesterday take a black life? I am all for the #BlackLivesMatter movement, especially in the USA. Just like I agree with the ultimate cause of Extinction Rebellion - doesn't mean I can't call them out for the method they use to protest.

How weird that not only will you refuse condemn people attacking our police, but you'll proactively defend them.

You're a very bitter old man mush.

So black lives matter in the USA but not so much here or around the rest of the world?

You make a lot of fuss about this ambush. Was anyone killed? Anyone end up in hospital? What were the exact circumstances. Hundreds of thousands of people around the world have been protesting with very little violence reported, but that is what you are interested in in order to discredit the message.

Did you know that several more black people have been shot dead during the riots in America? Did you know white individuals in tear gas masks were filmed smashing windows? It is not uncommon for people to infiltrate these protests for their own agenda. You might want to think about that before you write off protests that fly in the face of your own far right agenda.
World Class Track and Trace System on 10:03 - Jun 4 with 1560 viewsBison

As young people are more likely to be asymptomatic I hope there were no super spreaders in the crowds and that they don't pass it onto our elderly and at risk loved ones and they die.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

World Class Track and Trace System on 10:41 - Jun 4 with 1536 viewsRednWight

World Class Track and Trace System on 10:03 - Jun 4 by Bison

As young people are more likely to be asymptomatic I hope there were no super spreaders in the crowds and that they don't pass it onto our elderly and at risk loved ones and they die.

I can’t see how a rise in cases can be avoided the way people are acting

World Class Track and Trace System on 10:53 - Jun 4 with 1529 viewsBoris_

World Class Track and Trace System on 09:53 - Jun 4 by Sadoldgit

So black lives matter in the USA but not so much here or around the rest of the world?

You make a lot of fuss about this ambush. Was anyone killed? Anyone end up in hospital? What were the exact circumstances. Hundreds of thousands of people around the world have been protesting with very little violence reported, but that is what you are interested in in order to discredit the message.

Did you know that several more black people have been shot dead during the riots in America? Did you know white individuals in tear gas masks were filmed smashing windows? It is not uncommon for people to infiltrate these protests for their own agenda. You might want to think about that before you write off protests that fly in the face of your own far right agenda.

Very little violence around the world? Have you watched the news?

World Class Track and Trace System on 11:13 - Jun 4 with 1522 viewsSadoldgit

World Class Track and Trace System on 10:53 - Jun 4 by Boris_

Very little violence around the world? Have you watched the news?

Yes. And more protestors have been peaceful outside of the riots in America. It most protests there are the occasional scuffles. Despite a your efforts to deflect from the main point (as ever) people are sick and tired of the way black people are treated differently. Maybe not you, but many others. If these protests finally help change things, don’t you think they will have been worthwhile?
World Class Track and Trace System on 11:32 - Jun 4 with 1512 viewsBison

World Class Track and Trace System on 11:13 - Jun 4 by Sadoldgit

Yes. And more protestors have been peaceful outside of the riots in America. It most protests there are the occasional scuffles. Despite a your efforts to deflect from the main point (as ever) people are sick and tired of the way black people are treated differently. Maybe not you, but many others. If these protests finally help change things, don’t you think they will have been worthwhile?

Everyone knows ( or should ) how racist the US is compared to the Uk for instance but CNN ( anti Trump ) came up with a horryfing statistic.

For every 1 black person killed by a white person , 11 black people are killed by a single black person. It's almost like a civil war at a race level.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

World Class Track and Trace System on 11:32 - Jun 4 with 1511 viewsRon11

World Class Track and Trace System on 11:13 - Jun 4 by Sadoldgit

How are black people treated differently in this country?
You only have to watch TV commercials for example. 65 - 70 % of them either present only black or asian people, mostly inter racial married couples, - it used to be qualified as 'the token black face' by non whites who found it patronising or even insulting. But now, because everybody is shit scared of being labelled 'racist' it's being rammed down our throats to the point where it appears that this is no longer a white country.
I'm not a racist, I lived and worked in Nigeria for five years, and trained many local lads in hands on engineering. They never had an attitude, were never a problem, always cheerful. I was even taken hostage there for a week, and they apologised when it was over. Like every other race, it's only a minority here who cause the problems for the majority.
But I'm sick of having racism and black national identity rammed down my throat by the media and by the left.Most black people are not treated differently in this country. But it's the white people who are under pressure as closet racists. Stick it up your fu ckin arse, pal.
World Class Track and Trace System on 11:42 - Jun 4 with 1507 viewsSadoldgit

World Class Track and Trace System on 11:32 - Jun 4 by Ron11

How are black people treated differently in this country?
You only have to watch TV commercials for example. 65 - 70 % of them either present only black or asian people, mostly inter racial married couples, - it used to be qualified as 'the token black face' by non whites who found it patronising or even insulting. But now, because everybody is shit scared of being labelled 'racist' it's being rammed down our throats to the point where it appears that this is no longer a white country.
I'm not a racist, I lived and worked in Nigeria for five years, and trained many local lads in hands on engineering. They never had an attitude, were never a problem, always cheerful. I was even taken hostage there for a week, and they apologised when it was over. Like every other race, it's only a minority here who cause the problems for the majority.
But I'm sick of having racism and black national identity rammed down my throat by the media and by the left.Most black people are not treated differently in this country. But it's the white people who are under pressure as closet racists. Stick it up your fu ckin arse, pal.

Instead of abusing me, perhaps go and speak to some black people about it. Or do you think they are making discrimination up?
World Class Track and Trace System on 11:53 - Jun 4 with 1503 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024