Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This BLM bollocks 22:36 - Jun 8 with 16993 viewssaint68

Will actually create more racism in this country...

The divide will be further after all this shit than it ever was!!!

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 09:40 - Jul 1 with 1886 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

BLM is a noble shout and the intentions are honourable and decent.

The actual people behind BLM are a bunch of helmets, simple as that.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

This BLM bollocks on 09:59 - Jul 1 with 1868 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 09:40 - Jul 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

BLM is a noble shout and the intentions are honourable and decent.

The actual people behind BLM are a bunch of helmets, simple as that.

United against racism is what is needed ..no dilution of the message, just a clear message.

The BLM movement is far to radical and has in fact created more divisions not only here but abroad, glad to see her Majesties forces have been clear with their message for uniformed officers to not take the knee...there will be a lot of footballers glad this coercion is coming to an end.

This BLM bollocks on 12:33 - Jul 1 with 1822 viewsBison

This BLM bollocks on 09:59 - Jul 1 by saint68

United against racism is what is needed ..no dilution of the message, just a clear message.

The BLM movement is far to radical and has in fact created more divisions not only here but abroad, glad to see her Majesties forces have been clear with their message for uniformed officers to not take the knee...there will be a lot of footballers glad this coercion is coming to an end.

Carefull looks like someone complained about the latest posts on the MLT BLT thread as it's suddenly disappeared after a bit of critism of Matty then the news regarding the latest stance of the FA , the armed forces and Sir Keir.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

This BLM bollocks on 12:40 - Jul 1 with 1816 viewsBoris_

This BLM bollocks on 12:33 - Jul 1 by Bison

Carefull looks like someone complained about the latest posts on the MLT BLT thread as it's suddenly disappeared after a bit of critism of Matty then the news regarding the latest stance of the FA , the armed forces and Sir Keir.

Indeed. There was no more name-calling etc than on any other thread, yet as a club employee's name was mentioned, the thread was deleted...

Poll: Claude Puel

This BLM bollocks on 18:35 - Jul 1 with 1760 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 12:33 - Jul 1 by Bison

DopeyIan and Sadoldgrinch were baiting, maybe it wasn't a bad thing..

Although I must admit to referring to them in the same style they label me..if that was the cause then I would be rather surprised.

This BLM bollocks on 22:24 - Jul 1 with 1711 viewsJaySaint

After Sir Kier forensicly distance himself BLM, BBC have done the same!

Sky sports have already done it.... How long till the Prem do the same?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

This BLM bollocks on 13:35 - Jul 2 with 1640 viewsRon11

Black Lives Marxists
This BLM bollocks on 14:07 - Jul 2 with 1623 viewsBison

Black Lingerie Matters , White Lingerie Matters

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

This BLM bollocks on 15:18 - Jul 2 with 1600 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 14:07 - Jul 2 by Bison

Black Lingerie Matters , White Lingerie Matters

Ok Bison, which one is Saint68 and which one is Boris?
;)
This BLM bollocks on 15:38 - Jul 2 with 1596 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 15:18 - Jul 2 by Sadoldgit

Ok Bison, which one is Saint68 and which one is Boris?
;)

What's your preference sweetheart?

This BLM bollocks on 18:12 - Jul 2 with 1549 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 15:38 - Jul 2 by saint68

What's your preference sweetheart?

At my age I am in no position to be choosy!
This BLM bollocks on 18:46 - Jul 2 with 1531 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 18:12 - Jul 2 by Sadoldgit

At my age I am in no position to be choosy!

😁👍

This BLM bollocks on 18:53 - Aug 26 with 1285 viewsSadoldgit

Jacob Black opens his car door and leans in as policemen unload several rounds into his back. His children are in the car whilst this is happening. More riots. More deaths. The message doesn’t seem to be getting through to American law enforcement officers that shooting unarmed black people who are not posing a threat is really not something they should be doing.
This BLM bollocks on 19:02 - Aug 26 with 1280 viewsSaintsforeverj

This BLM bollocks on 18:53 - Aug 26 by Sadoldgit

Jacob Black opens his car door and leans in as policemen unload several rounds into his back. His children are in the car whilst this is happening. More riots. More deaths. The message doesn’t seem to be getting through to American law enforcement officers that shooting unarmed black people who are not posing a threat is really not something they should be doing.

Better do some more kneeling on one knee, change the lyrics of songs, ban some more TV programmes and sack a few people who arn't racist. See if it stops the real racists:it won't.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2020 19:03]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

This BLM bollocks on 19:09 - Aug 26 with 1266 viewsKRAZYB

The riots caused after black deaths are so goddamn stupid and in their own way racist.

The cause should be ALL LIVES MATTER.
This BLM bollocks on 19:17 - Aug 26 with 1256 viewssaint22

This BLM bollocks on 18:53 - Aug 26 by Sadoldgit

bringing in stricter gun laws would help for starters
They clearly shot him as they feared he was going for a gun, although why they needed 7 shots who knows??
That country is seriously in trouble
This BLM bollocks on 19:27 - Aug 26 with 1231 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 19:17 - Aug 26 by saint22

bringing in stricter gun laws would help for starters
They clearly shot him as they feared he was going for a gun, although why they needed 7 shots who knows??
That country is seriously in trouble

I did wonder if they thought he was going for a gun, but with three small children in the car, his children? They were also close to him and if that was the case they could have tried to bring him to the ground physically. As you say, 7 shots. Apparently he had been trying to break up a fight between two women when the police arrived. Why did they think that he was a threat?
This BLM bollocks on 20:14 - Aug 26 with 1213 viewsgeezershoong1

This BLM bollocks on 19:27 - Aug 26 by Sadoldgit

I did wonder if they thought he was going for a gun, but with three small children in the car, his children? They were also close to him and if that was the case they could have tried to bring him to the ground physically. As you say, 7 shots. Apparently he had been trying to break up a fight between two women when the police arrived. Why did they think that he was a threat?

It looks bad, but we don't know the full facts as of yet.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

This BLM bollocks on 10:58 - Aug 27 with 1131 viewssaint22

This BLM bollocks on 19:27 - Aug 26 by Sadoldgit

They thought he was threat because he was black
Shame the same police didn't nullify the threat of an armed 17 year old white kid before he shot two people dead right....?!
This BLM bollocks on 11:08 - Aug 27 with 1120 viewsBicester_North

This BLM bollocks on 10:58 - Aug 27 by saint22

Shame the same police didn't nullify the threat of an armed 17 year old white kid before he shot two people dead right....?!

Was it the same police present at each Incident then hey??

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

This BLM bollocks on 11:41 - Aug 27 with 1092 viewssaint22

This BLM bollocks on 11:08 - Aug 27 by Bicester_North

Was it the same police present at each Incident then hey??

Erm its a general endemic police attitude issue we are discussing here isn't it hey?
geddit?
Or are you fine with an armed white kid shooting protesters?
This BLM bollocks on 13:29 - Aug 27 with 1046 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 10:58 - Aug 27 by saint22

I believe an officer was heard shouting drop the knife, although he didn’t look to be carrying a knife and I don’t think that one was found at the scene. I also don’t think that the officers have been suspended from duty, just given desk duty. Not sure how that works as they are still in a position to tamper with evidence etc.
This BLM bollocks on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 1001 viewsJaySaint

This BLM bollocks on 13:29 - Aug 27 by Sadoldgit

I believe an officer was heard shouting drop the knife, although he didn’t look to be carrying a knife and I don’t think that one was found at the scene. I also don’t think that the officers have been suspended from duty, just given desk duty. Not sure how that works as they are still in a position to tamper with evidence etc.

It is a strange one, in that their obsession with guns...

just utterly bizarre actually. I don't know how they reverse from it. So many of the damn things in the country.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

This BLM bollocks on 16:15 - Aug 27 with 981 viewssaint22

This BLM bollocks on 13:29 - Aug 27 by Sadoldgit

Also aside from the "racist police" debate this case is so different to George Floyd
Why did they need 7 shots and shooting someone at point blank range in the back??
ffs
This BLM bollocks on 16:41 - Aug 27 with 959 viewsBicester_North

This BLM bollocks on 11:41 - Aug 27 by saint22

Erm its a general endemic police attitude issue we are discussing here isn't it hey?
geddit?
Or are you fine with an armed white kid shooting protesters?

No Benny, you were discussing 2 separate incidents involving different police! Or do you mean all USA police are racist? Hey?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024