Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This BLM bollocks 22:36 - Jun 8 with 16994 viewssaint68

Will actually create more racism in this country...

The divide will be further after all this shit than it ever was!!!

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 11:07 - Jun 9 with 1795 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 10:28 - Jun 9 by saint68

The need for some to awake each morning and instantly find anything remotely negative to post on here became mind numbing, and the use of covid victims as pawns was/is disgusting.

The instant labelling of racist/Nazi towards posters has also been saddening and pathetic.

And now we will have to carry the ridiculous label of privileged for our skin colour...its politically correct madness

Ok fine, but how does this square with starting a thread “This BLM b*ll*cks”. Surely you understand how provocative that is?
This BLM bollocks on 11:35 - Jun 9 with 1774 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 11:07 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

Ok fine, but how does this square with starting a thread “This BLM b*ll*cks”. Surely you understand how provocative that is?

The BLM Tag is cherry picked in its use ..there is no consistency (apart from rioting looting and anti establishment')

This is England, a country with nowhere near the same racial divide as the USA...so acting out like we have the very same circumstances are invalid...and as such crying BLM in a country that treats all citizens equally carries a sentiment of perceived racism ..All Lives Matter in this country of ours, not just those of colour.

Maybe a consistent message would be better than just reeling this out when it suits...silence when young black men stab each other to death in this country..no consistency so no validation.

This BLM bollocks on 11:40 - Jun 9 with 1767 viewskingslandstand1

This BLM bollocks on 09:29 - Jun 9 by PatfromPoole

I keep forgetting that forum exists.

Just had a look. I see that Patred is still alive and well on there.

I also note the rather “abrasive” saintsfan73 is a regular poster on there.

FWIW I really enjoy the debates on here, whether it’s Left v Right, Saints v Pompey or Stay in v anti-Social Distancing, there is always something on here to keep me entertained. So long as it doesn’t get overly personal, it’s all good in my book.

Great to hear that Patred is alive and well

I genuinely thought he may have passed with the illnesses he was having and asked on here a couple of times if anyone knew how he was. But he was one that took a lot of stick on here

I stick to just this forum as don't have time or inclination to go to loads of others but also there always was a variety of topics but now it does seem to be a lot of spats and name calling. That has dwindled a bit though since Nick got the knife out a few weeks ago, but some of those spats are sometimes quite unintentionally (I'm sure) comical at times

I think a few on here need to just chill out a bit and accept that not everyone has the same opinion as them or that by reading a newspaper that they don't they are "thick idiots" or whatever
This BLM bollocks on 11:58 - Jun 9 with 1740 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 11:35 - Jun 9 by saint68

The BLM Tag is cherry picked in its use ..there is no consistency (apart from rioting looting and anti establishment')

This is England, a country with nowhere near the same racial divide as the USA...so acting out like we have the very same circumstances are invalid...and as such crying BLM in a country that treats all citizens equally carries a sentiment of perceived racism ..All Lives Matter in this country of ours, not just those of colour.

Maybe a consistent message would be better than just reeling this out when it suits...silence when young black men stab each other to death in this country..no consistency so no validation.

This is not England, this is the United Kingdom. You are right, America is different, but that is not to say that we do not suffer racism in this country. We clearly do. To dismiss the problems that racial minorities face by saying that black people stab each other is a bit crass if you don’t mind me saying so. A huge problem they face is getting people to understand what problems they face. Of course all lives matter, but in their eyes, some lives matter more than others. You might not agree, but they do have a point. Can you understand their frustration when white people tell them that they really don’t have a problem?
This BLM bollocks on 12:07 - Jun 9 with 1739 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 11:58 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

This is not England, this is the United Kingdom. You are right, America is different, but that is not to say that we do not suffer racism in this country. We clearly do. To dismiss the problems that racial minorities face by saying that black people stab each other is a bit crass if you don’t mind me saying so. A huge problem they face is getting people to understand what problems they face. Of course all lives matter, but in their eyes, some lives matter more than others. You might not agree, but they do have a point. Can you understand their frustration when white people tell them that they really don’t have a problem?

Consistency is key, and that is lacking with this issue.

There are tens of thousands of poor deprived kids in this country of different backgrounds and pigmentation..sadly they are all equal in their plight, so to only focus on those that are black is disingenuous to all the others.

Nothing at all Crass in highlighting the silence when these young men continually keep murdering each other, there is no consistency, that's the sad truth.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 12:10]

This BLM bollocks on 12:13 - Jun 9 with 1726 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 12:07 - Jun 9 by saint68

Consistency is key, and that is lacking with this issue.

There are tens of thousands of poor deprived kids in this country of different backgrounds and pigmentation..sadly they are all equal in their plight, so to only focus on those that are black is disingenuous to all the others.

Nothing at all Crass in highlighting the silence when these young men continually keep murdering each other, there is no consistency, that's the sad truth.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 12:10]

Look at the stats. Black people have it worse than white people across the board. Where is the silence about the killings? It is on the news all the time. There is a huge difference between institutionalised racism and inter gang rivalry.
This BLM bollocks on 12:31 - Jun 9 with 1707 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 12:13 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

Look at the stats. Black people have it worse than white people across the board. Where is the silence about the killings? It is on the news all the time. There is a huge difference between institutionalised racism and inter gang rivalry.

Final exchange as you are doing the same as usual,

There is simply No consistency!!

Just the default racism position, when it suits.

I just wonder why people from across the globe are so eager to make their home here when it's such a hotbed of racism...in fact people are prepared to cross the channel in a rubber dinghy to reach this openly racist island.

This BLM bollocks on 12:41 - Jun 9 with 1699 viewsBison

This BLM bollocks on 12:31 - Jun 9 by saint68

I just wonder why people from across the globe are so eager to make their home here when it's such a hotbed of racism...in fact people are prepared to cross the channel in a rubber dinghy to reach this openly racist island.

Just apologise will you.

If it hadn't been for the sins of your great great great great great grandfather we wouldn't need to have this conversation. As for that racist Churchill he's the cause of the problems in the Labour Party . If he'd of kept out of it then their wouldn't be any Jews for them to be investigated about.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

This BLM bollocks on 12:41 - Jun 9 with 1695 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 12:31 - Jun 9 by saint68

Doing what exactly? Disagreeing with you? Things are changing, thankfully. You can embrace the change or stand against it, but it is happening.
This BLM bollocks on 12:44 - Jun 9 with 1696 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 12:41 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

Doing what exactly? Disagreeing with you? Things are changing, thankfully. You can embrace the change or stand against it, but it is happening.

They will change for the worse, and you seem not to be able to see that....we've gone backwards.

This BLM bollocks on 12:51 - Jun 9 with 1684 viewsSadoldgit

The only people going backwards are those who support racial inequality.
This BLM bollocks on 12:57 - Jun 9 with 1682 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 12:41 - Jun 9 by Bison

Just apologise will you.

If it hadn't been for the sins of your great great great great great grandfather we wouldn't need to have this conversation. As for that racist Churchill he's the cause of the problems in the Labour Party . If he'd of kept out of it then their wouldn't be any Jews for them to be investigated about.

I'm ok as my great great grandfather was born in Mombasa Kenya ..and he came to England of his own volition 😁

This BLM bollocks on 13:00 - Jun 9 with 1679 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 12:51 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

The only people going backwards are those who support racial inequality.

So black lives matter is a conveyor of racial inequality..finally we got there..thank you SOG

"All lives matter" is equality 💕
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 13:16]

This BLM bollocks on 13:06 - Jun 9 with 1669 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 12:41 - Jun 9 by Bison

Just apologise will you.

😁😁

I see they now want Sir Francis Drake's statue removed from Plymouth Hoe🤣😂🤣😂

It really is pathetic

This BLM bollocks on 13:21 - Jun 9 with 1648 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 13:00 - Jun 9 by saint68

So black lives matter is a conveyor of racial inequality..finally we got there..thank you SOG

"All lives matter" is equality 💕
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 13:16]

Yes, all lives matter, so why does that not apply to large numbers of black people? You know exactly what this is about so let’s not pretend otherwise. There is no question that many black people are discriminated against .
This BLM bollocks on 13:32 - Jun 9 with 1637 viewsBison

This BLM bollocks on 13:06 - Jun 9 by saint68

😁😁

I see they now want Sir Francis Drake's statue removed from Plymouth Hoe🤣😂🤣😂

It really is pathetic

The Yanks will have a big job on their hands removing symbols of racism . They will have to rename their Capital City and an entire state to remove the stain of Washington who in his time never passed an anti-slavery bill that were put in front of him in his 8 years in office.

Although he did put in his will that all his slaves could be freed AFTER the death of his wife , I suppose she didn't need them anymore.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 13:33]

This BLM bollocks on 13:43 - Jun 9 with 1620 viewsSadoldgit

They could do more to protect their citizens immediately by changing their crazy gun laws and perhaps providing their police officers with better restraining techniques.
This BLM bollocks on 13:48 - Jun 9 with 1611 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 13:32 - Jun 9 by Bison

The Yanks will have a big job on their hands removing symbols of racism . They will have to rename their Capital City and an entire state to remove the stain of Washington who in his time never passed an anti-slavery bill that were put in front of him in his 8 years in office.

Although he did put in his will that all his slaves could be freed AFTER the death of his wife , I suppose she didn't need them anymore.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 13:33]

I wonder when the African descendants of the disgusting slave traders will acknowledge their guilt in being the greatest players in the world wide trade in human souls...we must get to the source to really understand the importance of their role in this savage behaviour.

The Arab or muslim slave traders were terrible and equally so the Egyptians .I want the pyramids destroyed immediately!!

This BLM bollocks on 13:53 - Jun 9 with 1604 viewsBison

This BLM bollocks on 13:43 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

They could do more to protect their citizens immediately by changing their crazy gun laws and perhaps providing their police officers with better restraining techniques.

Job done , you on a roll today . I know you think I am sarcastic but you're naivety means I can't help myself.

That's why you were accused of being a WUM , some on here can't believe what you say sometimes is not taking the piss , as it's so far fetched.

If it's any consolation I don't think you are a WUM , you are for real.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 13:56]

This BLM bollocks on 13:54 - Jun 9 with 1603 viewsfranniesTache

To be fair i come on this site for a laugh and take the piss out of the scabs like One TEEEEM, but a lot of the politics stuff is so far right it'd make Mussolini blush.
This BLM bollocks on 14:04 - Jun 9 with 1587 viewsBazza

Is it sensible to have a minute's silence today in both Houses of Parliament for a convicted armed robber, albeit murdered by a US cop?
This BLM bollocks on 14:08 - Jun 9 with 1581 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 13:53 - Jun 9 by Bison

Job done , you on a roll today . I know you think I am sarcastic but you're naivety means I can't help myself.

That's why you were accused of being a WUM , some on here can't believe what you say sometimes is not taking the piss , as it's so far fetched.

If it's any consolation I don't think you are a WUM , you are for real.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 13:56]

Far fetched? How so?
This BLM bollocks on 14:10 - Jun 9 with 1577 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 13:54 - Jun 9 by franniesTache

To be fair i come on this site for a laugh and take the piss out of the scabs like One TEEEEM, but a lot of the politics stuff is so far right it'd make Mussolini blush.

😂
This BLM bollocks on 14:16 - Jun 9 with 1576 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 14:04 - Jun 9 by Bazza

Is it sensible to have a minute's silence today in both Houses of Parliament for a convicted armed robber, albeit murdered by a US cop?

No it is pathetic and wholly unnecessary.

No need whatsoever for any kind of acknowledgement of a murder in a country thousands of miles away..it will set a ridiculous precedent.

This BLM bollocks on 14:34 - Jun 9 with 1562 viewsSaintNick

This BLM bollocks on 13:54 - Jun 9 by franniesTache

would say there is very little far right wing people on here, in many respects this board is no different from Facebook where I constantly see people I know in real life who are ranting about things from both sides of the fence.

Now things are just so polarised

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024