Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This BLM bollocks 22:36 - Jun 8 with 16996 viewssaint68

Will actually create more racism in this country...

The divide will be further after all this shit than it ever was!!!

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 14:43 - Jun 9 with 1017 viewskingslandstand1

This BLM bollocks on 13:43 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

They could do more to protect their citizens immediately by changing their crazy gun laws and perhaps providing their police officers with better restraining techniques.

Trump will say the knee seemed to restrain the poor guy pretty well ………………….
This BLM bollocks on 14:48 - Jun 9 with 1009 viewskingslandstand1

This BLM bollocks on 13:06 - Jun 9 by saint68

😁😁

I see they now want Sir Francis Drake's statue removed from Plymouth Hoe🤣😂🤣😂

It really is pathetic

Well he did bring some baccy in and look how many that has killed!

There was a guy on the radio at lunchtime saying they should also remove the plaques on Nelson's Column, if not the column itself when asked, because of the one that has the black slave on it!

It's getting pathetic
This BLM bollocks on 14:52 - Jun 9 with 1004 viewskingslandstand1

This BLM bollocks on 13:48 - Jun 9 by saint68

I wonder when the African descendants of the disgusting slave traders will acknowledge their guilt in being the greatest players in the world wide trade in human souls...we must get to the source to really understand the importance of their role in this savage behaviour.

The Arab or muslim slave traders were terrible and equally so the Egyptians .I want the pyramids destroyed immediately!!

Don't forget the Romans!
This BLM bollocks on 14:52 - Jun 9 with 1001 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 14:16 - Jun 9 by saint68

No it is pathetic and wholly unnecessary.

No need whatsoever for any kind of acknowledgement of a murder in a country thousands of miles away..it will set a ridiculous precedent.

You are right, just look at the spread of Christianity for God’s sake!
😉
This BLM bollocks on 15:09 - Jun 9 with 983 viewsfranniesTache

This BLM bollocks on 14:34 - Jun 9 by SaintNick

would say there is very little far right wing people on here, in many respects this board is no different from Facebook where I constantly see people I know in real life who are ranting about things from both sides of the fence.

Now things are just so polarised

It's better than it was but there's a few on here that posted some pretty f*cking horrendous things in the past, some did it as a p*ss take (which personally i found fine and could laugh about), others were hiding in plain sight.
This BLM bollocks on 15:10 - Jun 9 with 979 viewskentsouthampton

This BLM bollocks on 10:41 - Jun 9 by Boris_

The biggest cause of divide in this country at the moment are the white leftie snowflakes.

Look at the colour of the person hanging from Winston Churchill statue.

Look at the colour of the person firing flares at the horses.

Look at the colour of the people pulling down the statue of Colston.

Yet it's black people getting the blame...

The extreme left generation coming through is the biggest cause of divide in this country, whether it be their constant whinging about Brexit, Boris and Cummings, acting like absolute bellends with Extinction Rebellion, or hijacking #BlackLivesMatter protests as an excuse to cause chaos and attack the government.

I don't recall you complaining when they pulled down Saville's statue.
This BLM bollocks on 15:17 - Jun 9 with 960 viewsSadoldgit

The removal of Saddam Hussein’s statue was an iconic moment, as was the dismantling of the Berlin Wall. Did anyone get prosecuted for criminal damage for those acts of vandalism?
This BLM bollocks on 15:18 - Jun 9 with 961 viewsDorsetIan

This BLM bollocks on 10:47 - Jun 9 by saint68

Nick you have always been fair and balanced (apart from your deep love of anything liverpool related😁) and I would obviously choose to be part of the solution ( that word triggers rage in some posters) I have had long spells absent from the site in the last couple of years due to finding some posters intentionally reducing every thread into tedious spats.

As always this site and you, will always have my respect support

You've got some front accusing others of 'reducing every thread into tedious spats'. I've just had a look back at your contributions on this thread alone and you have referred to...

loony left nutcases

the constant shyte you post (which just goes endlessly round in circles)

it just gets hijacked and turned into political point scoring.

The need for some to awake each morning and instantly find anything remotely negative to post on here

the use of covid victims as pawns was/is disgusting

I'm sure that will get twisted out of context by the usual suspects.

It really is pathetic

Its now just a tit for tat echo-chamber

...fact of the matter is that you seem completely incapable of recognising that there is any valid point of view but your own. Or that your own point of view is about 4 decades out of date and that many people see the world very differently to you.

Believe it or don't believe it, I come on here partly to hear what other people have got to say. Especially people those people who don't agree with me - even you - but I can do without your pub bore criticism of anyone who doesn't agree with you. You sound really angry and there's no need for it.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

This BLM bollocks on 15:25 - Jun 9 with 947 viewsSadoldgit

Hallelujah!
This BLM bollocks on 15:31 - Jun 9 with 944 viewsdirk_doone

This BLM bollocks on 15:10 - Jun 9 by kentsouthampton

I don't recall you complaining when they pulled down Saville's statue.

You mean there was no Saville row? That's unusual because we row about everything else on here. It just goes to show we can agree when it suits.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

This BLM bollocks on 15:57 - Jun 9 with 900 viewsBison

This BLM bollocks on 15:25 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

Hallelujah!

Shouldn't that Be.......

Brotherly , brotherly , brotherly love.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

This BLM bollocks on 15:58 - Jun 9 with 895 viewsSadoldgit

I have just seen a cartoon which perfectly sums up the Black Lives Matter v All Lives Matter debate.

There is the figure of Jesus saying “blessed are the poor” and a figure in the crowd replies “blessed are all the people”.

Cut to Jesus facepalm.

Nutshell.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 17:04]
This BLM bollocks on 16:06 - Jun 9 with 885 viewsBison

This BLM bollocks on 15:58 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

I have just seen a cartoon which perfectly sums up the Black Lives Matter v All Lives Matter debate.

There is the figure of Jesus saying “blessed are the poor” and a figure in the crowd replies “blessed are all the people”.

Cut to Jesus facepalm.

Nutshell.

What about the kids of Muslim parents. I think I high proportion of BAME people are not Christian or god forbid they may be atheists .

STOP pigeon holing people to suit your agenda . The public may be offended by your obvious bias Christian world view.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

This BLM bollocks on 16:18 - Jun 9 with 869 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 16:06 - Jun 9 by Bison

What about the kids of Muslim parents. I think I high proportion of BAME people are not Christian or god forbid they may be atheists .

STOP pigeon holing people to suit your agenda . The public may be offended by your obvious bias Christian world view.

You seem to have completely missed the point.
This BLM bollocks on 16:59 - Jun 9 with 847 viewssaint68

Cut to Jesus facepalm.

Nutshell.

Fantastic...you finally agree with me.

Well done mate, proud of you!!

This BLM bollocks on 17:02 - Jun 9 with 840 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 16:59 - Jun 9 by saint68

Fantastic...you finally agree with me.

Well done mate, proud of you!!

Whoosh!!!
This BLM bollocks on 17:05 - Jun 9 with 838 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 15:18 - Jun 9 by DorsetIan

You've got some front accusing others of 'reducing every thread into tedious spats'. I've just had a look back at your contributions on this thread alone and you have referred to...

loony left nutcases

the constant shyte you post (which just goes endlessly round in circles)

it just gets hijacked and turned into political point scoring.

The need for some to awake each morning and instantly find anything remotely negative to post on here

the use of covid victims as pawns was/is disgusting

I'm sure that will get twisted out of context by the usual suspects.

It really is pathetic

Its now just a tit for tat echo-chamber

...fact of the matter is that you seem completely incapable of recognising that there is any valid point of view but your own. Or that your own point of view is about 4 decades out of date and that many people see the world very differently to you.

Believe it or don't believe it, I come on here partly to hear what other people have got to say. Especially people those people who don't agree with me - even you - but I can do without your pub bore criticism of anyone who doesn't agree with you. You sound really angry and there's no need for it.

I'm just realistic Ian, maybe take a dip into reality yourself!! it might just pop that tiny little bubble you immerse yourself in.

This BLM bollocks on 17:09 - Jun 9 with 835 viewsthissceptredsaint

This BLM bollocks on 09:11 - Jun 9 by Wints76

Just to be clear, on a thread entitled 'This BLM Bollocks', on a site that people left to set up a new site because this one was getting far too right wing and losing the humour when certain people joined, and which Breitbart would think twice about posting some of the opinions passed, but has 2 or 3 vocally left wing posters, people are suggesting that 'lefties' have ruined this football forum?

Just be nice
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 9:25]

I would be interested in such a site Wints, it is a bit extremist in the right wing direction isnt it? I would still read the ugly but it would be nice to not have to bump into some very dodgy stuff I thought we left in the 70s
This BLM bollocks on 17:10 - Jun 9 with 835 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 17:02 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

Whoosh!!!

Read your Nutshell moment ...then connect the dots.

This BLM bollocks on 17:12 - Jun 9 with 829 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 17:10 - Jun 9 by saint68

Read your Nutshell moment ...then connect the dots.

Perhaps you need to join the dots.
This BLM bollocks on 17:18 - Jun 9 with 823 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 17:12 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

Nice rush to edit that🤣😂🤣😂

This BLM bollocks on 17:18 - Jun 9 with 822 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 15:31 - Jun 9 by dirk_doone

You mean there was no Saville row? That's unusual because we row about everything else on here. It just goes to show we can agree when it suits.

Ha ha ha. Very good.
This BLM bollocks on 17:19 - Jun 9 with 819 viewssaint68

Cut to Jesus facepalm.

Nutshell.

Panic!! And edit😂🤣😂🤣

This BLM bollocks on 17:22 - Jun 9 with 809 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 17:19 - Jun 9 by saint68

Panic!! And edit😂🤣😂🤣

No panic. I thought it was obvious. Clearly it wasn’t. Hence the edit. Get it now?
This BLM bollocks on 17:24 - Jun 9 with 807 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 17:12 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

No Mate..it really is. .... connect the dots.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024