Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This BLM bollocks 22:36 - Jun 8 with 16997 viewssaint68

Will actually create more racism in this country...

The divide will be further after all this shit than it ever was!!!

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 20:11 - Jun 9 with 1008 viewsVagina_Dentata

This BLM bollocks on 19:58 - Jun 9 by saint68

It most certainly was .as was the Colosseum and the Taj Mahal amongst many other of the worlds wonders..you cant cherry pick...all or nothing if there is to be a rebalance of historical wrongdoing . If we are going to go down the road of addressing the past then start from the beginning...not just what we fancy.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 20:02]

You crack on arguing against historians mate. However, remember to not feel duty bound to argue against everything that doesn't suit your agenda.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

This BLM bollocks on 20:14 - Jun 9 with 996 viewssaint22

This BLM bollocks on 19:21 - Jun 9 by Heisenberg

Thought you have enough of this site? Why don't you do us all a favour and do what you have been threatening and piss off. It's really boring.

Well said
This BLM bollocks on 20:15 - Jun 9 with 996 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 20:11 - Jun 9 by Vagina_Dentata

You crack on arguing against historians mate. However, remember to not feel duty bound to argue against everything that doesn't suit your agenda.

Reality is always sobering..but do feel free to actually validate your information...I fully expect you can't

This BLM bollocks on 20:30 - Jun 9 with 967 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 20:14 - Jun 9 by saint22

Well said

Today is just like shooting fish in a barrel..it's so easy to tie you lot up in your own bullshit .you really don't know what you want or what you don't want...it's magical...imagine having to put up with someone posting shit every day and thinking when will this fuker stop!!

🤣😂🤣💞

This BLM bollocks on 20:32 - Jun 9 with 960 viewsVagina_Dentata

This BLM bollocks on 20:15 - Jun 9 by saint68

Reality is always sobering..but do feel free to actually validate your information...I fully expect you can't

Feel free to follow the link I posted from historian Greg Jenner. I fully expect you can’t.

This BLM bollocks on 20:40 - Jun 9 with 946 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 20:32 - Jun 9 by Vagina_Dentata

Feel free to follow the link I posted from historian Greg Jenner. I fully expect you can’t.

The depiction on countless Egyptian relics that depict slaves being overseen by dog like guards would suggest otherwise..do try harder..or were they a recent attachment.

This BLM bollocks on 20:44 - Jun 9 with 930 viewsBoris_

This BLM bollocks on 10:41 - Jun 9 by Boris_

The biggest cause of divide in this country at the moment are the white leftie snowflakes.

Look at the colour of the person hanging from Winston Churchill statue.

Look at the colour of the person firing flares at the horses.

Look at the colour of the people pulling down the statue of Colston.

Yet it's black people getting the blame...

The extreme left generation coming through is the biggest cause of divide in this country, whether it be their constant whinging about Brexit, Boris and Cummings, acting like absolute bellends with Extinction Rebellion, or hijacking #BlackLivesMatter protests as an excuse to cause chaos and attack the government.

Seems the extreme left snowflakes don't want to address this.

Saw the protests in Oxford today as well... 90% extreme left white posh boys and girls.

Poll: Claude Puel

This BLM bollocks on 20:49 - Jun 9 with 920 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 20:44 - Jun 9 by Boris_

Saw the protests in Oxford today as well... 90% extreme left white posh boys and girls.

Did you know that the pyramids were built by caring employers that treated their staff with dignity and above average wages 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Login to get fewer ads

This BLM bollocks on 20:54 - Jun 9 with 892 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 20:40 - Jun 9 by saint68

The depiction on countless Egyptian relics that depict slaves being overseen by dog like guards would suggest otherwise..do try harder..or were they a recent attachment.

You don’t think a large workforce has overseers?
This BLM bollocks on 20:55 - Jun 9 with 896 viewsVagina_Dentata

This BLM bollocks on 20:49 - Jun 9 by saint68

Did you know that the pyramids were built by caring employers that treated their staff with dignity and above average wages 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

This meat-rich diet, along with the availability of medical care (the skeletons of some workers show healed bones), would have been an additional lure for ancient Egyptians to work on the pyramids.

"People were taken care of, and they were well fed when they were down there working, so there would have been an attractiveness to that," said Richard Redding, chief research officer at Ancient Egypt Research Associates (AERA), a group that has been excavating and studying the workers' town site for about 25 years.

https://www.livescience.com/28961-ancient-giza-pyramid-builders-camp-unearthed.h

It’ll take you ten minutes or so to read all of it and there’s some big words, but there’s lots more information and research out there. Like you, I too thought they were built by slaves until I saw the Greg Jenner tweet earlier in the week and did some reading. General consensus amongst historians is that they weren’t slaves.

This BLM bollocks on 20:56 - Jun 9 with 892 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 20:44 - Jun 9 by Boris_

"Extreme left, white, posh boys and girls, Oxford "?
Oh dear. Doesn't seem like a land fit for Boris.

Never mind nipper. It'll all be over one day mush!
Keep up with the peloton between pulling pints . It may delay the inevitable.
This BLM bollocks on 20:58 - Jun 9 with 887 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 20:55 - Jun 9 by Vagina_Dentata

This meat-rich diet, along with the availability of medical care (the skeletons of some workers show healed bones), would have been an additional lure for ancient Egyptians to work on the pyramids.

"People were taken care of, and they were well fed when they were down there working, so there would have been an attractiveness to that," said Richard Redding, chief research officer at Ancient Egypt Research Associates (AERA), a group that has been excavating and studying the workers' town site for about 25 years.

https://www.livescience.com/28961-ancient-giza-pyramid-builders-camp-unearthed.h

It’ll take you ten minutes or so to read all of it and there’s some big words, but there’s lots more information and research out there. Like you, I too thought they were built by slaves until I saw the Greg Jenner tweet earlier in the week and did some reading. General consensus amongst historians is that they weren’t slaves.

The depictions clearly show a different story...and you are responsible for teaching our young children!!😂🤣😂🤣

Oh what a terrible mess

This BLM bollocks on 21:03 - Jun 9 with 873 viewsVagina_Dentata

This BLM bollocks on 20:58 - Jun 9 by saint68

The depictions clearly show a different story...and you are responsible for teaching our young children!!😂🤣😂🤣

Oh what a terrible mess

Honestly mush, it’s fine to not have the full picture, then, when presented with new information, change your stance.

I haven’t asked all the historians, but I’d be surprised if they all managed to overlook the depictions.

This BLM bollocks on 21:09 - Jun 9 with 852 viewsBoris_

This BLM bollocks on 20:56 - Jun 9 by kernow

"Extreme left, white, posh boys and girls, Oxford "?
Oh dear. Doesn't seem like a land fit for Boris.

Never mind nipper. It'll all be over one day mush!
Keep up with the peloton between pulling pints . It may delay the inevitable.

Who were the ones attacking the police horses? White people.

Who was stood on Churchills statue calling him a racist? A white person.

Who was verbally attacking members of our armed forces for cleaning grafitti off the war memorial in Whitehall? White people.

Who tore down the statue of Colston? White people.

Black people are far more tolerant and rational than the extreme left white people who have hijacked their cause as an excuse to moan about Boris a bit more.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 21:11]

Poll: Claude Puel

This BLM bollocks on 21:14 - Jun 9 with 838 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 21:03 - Jun 9 by Vagina_Dentata

Honestly mush, it’s fine to not have the full picture, then, when presented with new information, change your stance.

I haven’t asked all the historians, but I’d be surprised if they all managed to overlook the depictions.

Unpaid forced labour is slavery, the addition of food and water and basic healthcare to enable continuous working is an aside ..now if we take the same correlation to the usa its clearly slavery....please define the difference....can you also clarify that all of the temples monuments and palaces in Egypt and the middle east were carried out voluntarily and with a form of valid payment forwarded to the employees...and were these (employees) free to leave of their own volition?

This BLM bollocks on 21:19 - Jun 9 with 822 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 18:42 - Jun 9 by saint68

You must have an incredible memory to recollect that one interaction out of the many I had with Tijuana Tim, fair play to you Cornish.

Nah it"s no big deal.
I don't follow you or anybody, virtually or really.
Just struck me as a bit ironic and overwhelming rich for you to bleat on about good posters being driven away by the so called loony left when you have been responsible and involved in the very same. Of course you won't see it that way but that is of no consequence. Bed time now, good night.
This BLM bollocks on 21:22 - Jun 9 with 816 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 21:19 - Jun 9 by kernow

Nah it"s no big deal.
I don't follow you or anybody, virtually or really.
Just struck me as a bit ironic and overwhelming rich for you to bleat on about good posters being driven away by the so called loony left when you have been responsible and involved in the very same. Of course you won't see it that way but that is of no consequence. Bed time now, good night.

You have absolutely no proof or validity in making such a claim..so I would expect a full apology.

This BLM bollocks on 21:27 - Jun 9 with 802 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 21:22 - Jun 9 by saint68

You have absolutely no proof or validity in making such a claim..so I would expect a full apology.

Soz.
This BLM bollocks on 21:27 - Jun 9 with 798 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 21:22 - Jun 9 by saint68

You don’t think that you could drive someone away? Then why do you put so much effort into trying to wind people up?
This BLM bollocks on 21:30 - Jun 9 with 791 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 21:27 - Jun 9 by kernow

Soz.

Fair enough.

This BLM bollocks on 21:33 - Jun 9 with 787 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 21:30 - Jun 9 by saint68

Fair enough.

Been a long day .
This BLM bollocks on 21:34 - Jun 9 with 783 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 21:27 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

You don’t think that you could drive someone away? Then why do you put so much effort into trying to wind people up?

This is all about highlighting individuals like you..its horrendous isn't it .the continuous bombardment and non stop barrage becomes so mind numbing!!

Welcome to your world .

This BLM bollocks on 21:34 - Jun 9 with 781 viewsVagina_Dentata

This BLM bollocks on 21:14 - Jun 9 by saint68

Unpaid forced labour is slavery, the addition of food and water and basic healthcare to enable continuous working is an aside ..now if we take the same correlation to the usa its clearly slavery....please define the difference....can you also clarify that all of the temples monuments and palaces in Egypt and the middle east were carried out voluntarily and with a form of valid payment forwarded to the employees...and were these (employees) free to leave of their own volition?

You’d have to take this up with the historians that have spent their lives studying it and came to the majority consensus that they weren’t built by slaves.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 21:34]

This BLM bollocks on 21:35 - Jun 9 with 777 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 21:33 - Jun 9 by kernow

Been a long day .

Sweetdreams Cornish.

This BLM bollocks on 21:40 - Jun 9 with 767 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 21:34 - Jun 9 by saint68

This is all about highlighting individuals like you..its horrendous isn't it .the continuous bombardment and non stop barrage becomes so mind numbing!!

Welcome to your world .

You really are a very strange person. Can’t you find something better to do with your life? You realise you are doing precisely what you accuse me of. It’s a bit hypocritical don’t you think?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024