Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This BLM bollocks 22:36 - Jun 8 with 17209 viewssaint68

Will actually create more racism in this country...

The divide will be further after all this shit than it ever was!!!

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 21:40 - Jun 9 with 1546 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 21:34 - Jun 9 by Vagina_Dentata

You’d have to take this up with the historians that have spent their lives studying it and came to the majority consensus that they weren’t built by slaves.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 21:34]

So from that I gather you haven't any catergoric evidence just conjecture that doesn't correlate with ancient Egyptian depictions...

This BLM bollocks on 21:57 - Jun 9 with 1517 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 21:40 - Jun 9 by saint68

So from that I gather you haven't any catergoric evidence just conjecture that doesn't correlate with ancient Egyptian depictions...

So you cunning plan to combat boring posts is to become even more boring yourself?

What has ancient Egypt got to do with the Black Lives Matter campaign?
This BLM bollocks on 21:59 - Jun 9 with 1522 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 21:40 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

You really are a very strange person. Can’t you find something better to do with your life? You realise you are doing precisely what you accuse me of. It’s a bit hypocritical don’t you think?

Finally.. .its horrendous isn't it!!!

Maybe now you might actually understand how monotonous your behaviour is...I have intentionally undertaken this extremely boring and painful process to make you aware of your every day contributions to this site...I can assure you tomorrow that I won't be doing the same.

I mean you know malice..just setting an example.

Good night and all the best.

This BLM bollocks on 22:00 - Jun 9 with 1513 viewssaint22

This BLM bollocks on 21:19 - Jun 9 by kernow

Nah it"s no big deal.
I don't follow you or anybody, virtually or really.
Just struck me as a bit ironic and overwhelming rich for you to bleat on about good posters being driven away by the so called loony left when you have been responsible and involved in the very same. Of course you won't see it that way but that is of no consequence. Bed time now, good night.

He don’t half bang on some would say he protests a little too much
This BLM bollocks on 22:01 - Jun 9 with 1514 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 22:00 - Jun 9 by saint22

Night night 22

This BLM bollocks on 22:03 - Jun 9 with 1511 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 22:00 - Jun 9 by saint22

Tisallalilbitstrangemyansome.
This BLM bollocks on 22:17 - Jun 9 with 1475 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 21:59 - Jun 9 by saint68

Finally.. .its horrendous isn't it!!!

Maybe now you might actually understand how monotonous your behaviour is...I have intentionally undertaken this extremely boring and painful process to make you aware of your every day contributions to this site...I can assure you tomorrow that I won't be doing the same.

I mean you know malice..just setting an example.

Good night and all the best.

You don’t seem to understand that you always do exactly the same. This is not a one off.
This BLM bollocks on 22:19 - Jun 9 with 1480 viewsDorsetIan

This BLM bollocks on 18:39 - Jun 9 by saint68

Not at all Ian, I just have the wherewithal to see clearly and without political bias, the world isn't in the blueprint of your magical little fantasy....it's sadly unfair at certain points in time, and I acknowledge that.

However I don't feel duty bound to argue against everything that doesn't suit my agenda.

Brexit happened so I acknowledge that

Boris Johnson won so I accept that

What I dont accept is that this country should turn itself inside out over an incident thousands of miles away.

You obviously do and that's your prerogative, we are in many instances at polarised views ..and so be it...

I've enjoyed today being purposely an annoying twàt...it was my little venture into being like you and SOG😁💞

However..in all honesty one day is enough for me...

I've hopefully bored you to death 🤣😂

I

As I said, convinced by your own genius.

„I just have the wherewithal to see clearly and without political bias‘ - the classic delusion of fanatics the world over.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

This BLM bollocks on 22:25 - Jun 9 with 1465 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 22:17 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

You don’t seem to understand that you always do exactly the same. This is not a one off.

Once in a while definitely no arguing that .but every day...that is your domain.

This BLM bollocks on 22:30 - Jun 9 with 1449 viewssaint68

This BLM bollocks on 22:19 - Jun 9 by DorsetIan

As I said, convinced by your own genius.

„I just have the wherewithal to see clearly and without political bias‘ - the classic delusion of fanatics the world over.

Oh Ian , that really is so unfair...I do hope it's been truly depressing for you today...so annoying to read all day wasnt it.

Buenos noches.

This BLM bollocks on 22:33 - Jun 9 with 1437 viewssaint68

And for clarity..I have no wish to see the pyramids demolished or any other ancient monuments, palaces or temples.

This BLM bollocks on 22:41 - Jun 9 with 1417 viewskentsouthampton

This BLM bollocks on 22:33 - Jun 9 by saint68

And for clarity..I have no wish to see the pyramids demolished or any other ancient monuments, palaces or temples.

So you would have been happy to keep Jimmy Saville's statue in place?
This BLM bollocks on 22:49 - Jun 9 with 1390 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 22:25 - Jun 9 by saint68

Once in a while definitely no arguing that .but every day...that is your domain.

You seem to be perfectly happy if someone is posting boring right wing stuff but get upset if someone posts left wing boring stuff. And you really don’t do it once in a while.
This BLM bollocks on 22:52 - Jun 9 with 1383 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 22:30 - Jun 9 by saint68

Oh Ian , that really is so unfair...I do hope it's been truly depressing for you today...so annoying to read all day wasnt it.

Buenos noches.

Why do you think it was annoying just today? You post like that all of the time!
This BLM bollocks on 23:27 - Jun 9 with 1360 viewsDorsetIan

This BLM bollocks on 22:30 - Jun 9 by saint68

Buenos noches.

You picked a bad WUM day for me. I’ve been busy for most of it so only managed to pop in from time to time.

It’s not depressing at all. It’s fascinating to watch a deluded genius in full swing. A fine Dune tribute act you make.

This BLM bollocks on 09:03 - Jun 10 with 1304 viewssaint22

Dear god what a disgrace

https://apple.news/AMOQDmbxvQ6yy7w1-vyGvdw
This BLM bollocks on 09:37 - Jun 10 with 1294 viewsBoris_

This BLM bollocks on 21:09 - Jun 9 by Boris_

Who were the ones attacking the police horses? White people.

Who was stood on Churchills statue calling him a racist? A white person.

Who was verbally attacking members of our armed forces for cleaning grafitti off the war memorial in Whitehall? White people.

Who tore down the statue of Colston? White people.

Black people are far more tolerant and rational than the extreme left white people who have hijacked their cause as an excuse to moan about Boris a bit more.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 21:11]

Once again, the loony left on here don't want to acknowledge this or discuss it.

Funny that.

Poll: Claude Puel

This BLM bollocks on 10:09 - Jun 10 with 1272 viewsRon11

This BLM bollocks on 09:37 - Jun 10 by Boris_

Once again, the loony left on here don't want to acknowledge this or discuss it.

Funny that.

BLM is an extreme left Marxist 'organisation' using the racism card to further a far darker political agenda.
This BLM bollocks on 10:47 - Jun 10 with 1248 viewsDorsetIan

This BLM bollocks on 10:09 - Jun 10 by Ron11

BLM is an extreme left Marxist 'organisation' using the racism card to further a far darker political agenda.

We get it Boris and Ron. You're not really that interested in black lives. You're not interested in listening to what black people are saying and you're not interesting in even modest changes to society (like removing statues of murderous, kidnapping slaver traders) that might signal that we live in the 21st century now.

You think everyone (black people included) should just shut up and get on with it. That black people should be grateful for living in the UK or the US, stop moaning and stop listening to the looney lefties who are manipulating them.

We get it. It's disappointing that you don't care and your characterisation of what's going on is complete b0ll0cks, but we get it.

This BLM bollocks on 10:55 - Jun 10 with 1245 viewsBoris_

This BLM bollocks on 10:47 - Jun 10 by DorsetIan

We get it Boris and Ron. You're not really that interested in black lives. You're not interested in listening to what black people are saying and you're not interesting in even modest changes to society (like removing statues of murderous, kidnapping slaver traders) that might signal that we live in the 21st century now.

You think everyone (black people included) should just shut up and get on with it. That black people should be grateful for living in the UK or the US, stop moaning and stop listening to the looney lefties who are manipulating them.

We get it. It's disappointing that you don't care and your characterisation of what's going on is complete b0ll0cks, but we get it.

You're still refusing to discuss that the vast majority of the attacks on police, horses, memorials and statues on the weekend was committed by WHITE people.

White people are hijacking the BLM movement for their own political agenda.

Are you saying that it's complete bollocks that it was white people who tore down the statue, a white person firing flares at horses, white people verbally abusing soldiers for cleaning a war memorial etc etc?

You don't seem to want to engage in a debate about this. Rather ignore?

This BLM bollocks on 10:58 - Jun 10 with 1242 viewssaint22

This BLM bollocks on 10:55 - Jun 10 by Boris_

You're still refusing to discuss that the vast majority of the attacks on police, horses, memorials and statues on the weekend was committed by WHITE people.

Are you saying that it's complete bollocks that it was white people who tore down the statue, a white person firing flares at horses, white people verbally abusing soldiers for cleaning a war memorial etc etc?

Yes and an awful lot of WHITE people seem to be abusing people of any colour on those marches
Strange that
This BLM bollocks on 11:01 - Jun 10 with 1238 viewsBoris_

This BLM bollocks on 10:58 - Jun 10 by saint22

Yes and an awful lot of WHITE people seem to be abusing people of any colour on those marches
Strange that

What point are you trying to make? Are we in agreement that actually it's the white left wing that's the problem, not black people? If so, I agree.

I know many many black people and more than half of the people I represent are from the BAME community.

Speaking with many of them, they don't want the left wing lunatics like you hijacking their cause, especially when it's white people committing all of the acts that are outraging the more rational tolerant people in the country as it dilutes their message and causes divide - which is completely the opposite of what they want.

This BLM bollocks on 11:36 - Jun 10 with 1217 viewsSadoldgit

Isn’t the argument that skin colour shouldn’t matter? You now seem to be displaying extreme prejudice against a certain type of white people. For this to work we have to see everybody as equal. You clearly have a prejudice against anyone with politics to the left of the spectrum. Perhaps you should work on that? Seeing white people stand up for black people’s rights has been one of the pluses of the protests. It’s a shame that all you want to do is focus on the minority of trouble makers.
This BLM bollocks on 12:02 - Jun 10 with 1209 viewsDorsetIan

I am happy to debate with anyone if that is what they are genuinely trying to do. In my experience of this site, many people aren't interested in a debate. To be fair, I am thinking mainly of TCM who would draw people into what he claimed to be a rational debate and then quickly shifted to abuse, or changing the subject.

If you genuinely want to debate this, I need to start by asking you to confirm what your point is?

What are you trying to prove by saying that all the people you mentioned are white?

This BLM bollocks on 12:04 - Jun 10 with 1207 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 11:01 - Jun 10 by Boris_

What point are you trying to make? Are we in agreement that actually it's the white left wing that's the problem, not black people? If so, I agree.

I know many many black people and more than half of the people I represent are from the BAME community.

Speaking with many of them, they don't want the left wing lunatics like you hijacking their cause, especially when it's white people committing all of the acts that are outraging the more rational tolerant people in the country as it dilutes their message and causes divide - which is completely the opposite of what they want.

Do you agree with Tory Councillor Robin Vickery that BAME people should be “deported for their own safety”?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024