Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This BLM bollocks 22:36 - Jun 8 with 16992 viewssaint68

Will actually create more racism in this country...

The divide will be further after all this shit than it ever was!!!

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 09:18 - Jun 11 with 1425 viewskernow

This BLM bollocks on 12:02 - Jun 10 by DorsetIan

I am happy to debate with anyone if that is what they are genuinely trying to do. In my experience of this site, many people aren't interested in a debate. To be fair, I am thinking mainly of TCM who would draw people into what he claimed to be a rational debate and then quickly shifted to abuse, or changing the subject.

If you genuinely want to debate this, I need to start by asking you to confirm what your point is?

What are you trying to prove by saying that all the people you mentioned are white?

Who knows who they are? Anarchists? Left wing activists? Right wing agents provocateurs?

Clearly there is a hidden agenda here whereby division is being sown probably with the intention of causing further chaos, hooliganism and vandalism. All of this at a time of maximum upheaval during a pandemic making it easier to introduce a more authoritarian regime.

The cynic would say that this is all part of a plan to control the population, restrict and curtail personal freedom and accelerate the inevitable decline of democracy. Maybe there are clever, powerful people who are just playing us?

We are all acquiescent in this gradual process by believing in and contributing to all of this divisive, partisan, political rhetoric being spouted in the media.

Difficult, confusing times we live in. I'm not very clever but it's all starting to make sense.
This BLM bollocks on 12:34 - Jun 11 with 1357 viewsBicester_North

This BLM bollocks on 10:47 - Jun 10 by DorsetIan

We get it Boris and Ron. You're not really that interested in black lives. You're not interested in listening to what black people are saying and you're not interesting in even modest changes to society (like removing statues of murderous, kidnapping slaver traders) that might signal that we live in the 21st century now.

You think everyone (black people included) should just shut up and get on with it. That black people should be grateful for living in the UK or the US, stop moaning and stop listening to the looney lefties who are manipulating them.

We get it. It's disappointing that you don't care and your characterisation of what's going on is complete b0ll0cks, but we get it.

The more we go on about race, the more division it will create, as shown in the USA. It just fuels extremism and division.
Educate people about history and make opportunities equal, which this country has been excellent at doing for years.
And people need to cut this dangerous shit out comparing UK police with US police, they walk the streets in dangerous areas with no guns (quite rightly), and get attacked regularly by lunatics off their nut on drugs and drink.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

This BLM bollocks on 16:35 - Jun 11 with 1307 viewsSadoldgit

Apparently racial discrimination has gone up to 71% from 58% pre Brexit. Sad state of affairs.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 16:41]
This BLM bollocks on 16:59 - Jun 11 with 1295 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 12:34 - Jun 11 by Bicester_North

The more we go on about race, the more division it will create, as shown in the USA. It just fuels extremism and division.
Educate people about history and make opportunities equal, which this country has been excellent at doing for years.
And people need to cut this dangerous shit out comparing UK police with US police, they walk the streets in dangerous areas with no guns (quite rightly), and get attacked regularly by lunatics off their nut on drugs and drink.

But if we don’t talk about it, as in deal with the issues, then nothing will change will it? It is very clear from this forum and other forums like it that white people still aren’t listening. We can’t possibly know what it is like for a Black person growing up here or in the USA. If they tell us they still face discrimination, who are we to tell them that they are not?

If things are going to change, we need to stop pretending that there isn’t a problem.
This BLM bollocks on 18:04 - Jun 11 with 1278 viewssaint68

And I must admit I have had a gutfull of the loony left nutcases that have destroyed this once vibrant and humourous site.

So just a few days later...its exactly as I initially posted...

The removal of statues TV programmes and basic freedom of choice being ripped from our social fabric...nice one lefties!!!...you've created a monster and it will be far more damaging than you ever imagined or hoped for.

Be careful what you wish for is never more appropriate than now!!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

This BLM bollocks on 18:09 - Jun 11 with 1261 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 18:04 - Jun 11 by saint68

So just a few days later...its exactly as I initially posted...

The removal of statues TV programmes and basic freedom of choice being ripped from our social fabric...nice one lefties!!!...you've created a monster and it will be far more damaging than you ever imagined or hoped for.

Be careful what you wish for is never more appropriate than now!!!

You seem happy with the level of racial discrimination remains the same then? Perhaps we should kick out the Kick It Out campaign and do away with Hate Crime?

If you are not happy with the site I am sure there are plenty that cater for the loony right. ;)
This BLM bollocks on 18:40 - Jun 11 with 1254 views1885_SFC

This BLM bollocks on 09:18 - Jun 11 by kernow

Who knows who they are? Anarchists? Left wing activists? Right wing agents provocateurs?

Clearly there is a hidden agenda here whereby division is being sown probably with the intention of causing further chaos, hooliganism and vandalism. All of this at a time of maximum upheaval during a pandemic making it easier to introduce a more authoritarian regime.

The cynic would say that this is all part of a plan to control the population, restrict and curtail personal freedom and accelerate the inevitable decline of democracy. Maybe there are clever, powerful people who are just playing us?

We are all acquiescent in this gradual process by believing in and contributing to all of this divisive, partisan, political rhetoric being spouted in the media.

Difficult, confusing times we live in. I'm not very clever but it's all starting to make sense.

Good post - and I agree entirely. I think there is a political agenda to these statue removals by certain protesters using the 'BLM' campaign as an excuse.

Old School is Cool

This BLM bollocks on 18:50 - Jun 11 with 1225 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

This BLM bollocks on 15:17 - Jun 9 by Sadoldgit

The removal of Saddam Hussein’s statue was an iconic moment, as was the dismantling of the Berlin Wall. Did anyone get prosecuted for criminal damage for those acts of vandalism?

How was it an iconic moment?

The invasion was based on a pack of lies, the invasion was based on a student’s thesis, Iraq had nothing to do with 911, the weapons of mass destruction were never found, a Radio 4 journalist was side-lined for suggesting the info was sexed up, a British weapons inspector mysteriously died, , a new war on terrorism was born against anyone other than Saudi Arabia, the invaders got their hands on a million truckloads of oil, and finally all these mysterious events lead to up to 1.4 million Iraqi’s losing their lives.

Iconic!!!!

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Login to get fewer ads

This BLM bollocks on 18:53 - Jun 11 with 1236 viewsVagina_Dentata

This BLM bollocks on 18:40 - Jun 11 by 1885_SFC

Good post - and I agree entirely. I think there is a political agenda to these statue removals by certain protesters using the 'BLM' campaign as an excuse.

There are certainly videos of people saying they have no idea about who is depicted in the statue they are bringing down, which clearly doesn’t help anyone.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

This BLM bollocks on 19:20 - Jun 11 with 1199 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 18:50 - Jun 11 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

How was it an iconic moment?

The invasion was based on a pack of lies, the invasion was based on a student’s thesis, Iraq had nothing to do with 911, the weapons of mass destruction were never found, a Radio 4 journalist was side-lined for suggesting the info was sexed up, a British weapons inspector mysteriously died, , a new war on terrorism was born against anyone other than Saudi Arabia, the invaders got their hands on a million truckloads of oil, and finally all these mysterious events lead to up to 1.4 million Iraqi’s losing their lives.

Iconic!!!!

Whatever the background to the war (which I didn’t agree with by the way) the images of the toppling of Hussien’s statue is considered “iconic”.
This BLM bollocks on 19:54 - Jun 11 with 1174 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

This BLM bollocks on 19:20 - Jun 11 by Sadoldgit

Whatever the background to the war (which I didn’t agree with by the way) the images of the toppling of Hussien’s statue is considered “iconic”.

If you did some research on that ‘moment’, you will find that the square/ roundabout was mostly filled with Marines and Journalists as well as a few Iraqis, the sledgehammer was given to the Iraqis by Marines, and the Iraqi’s removed the US flag that was put on Sadddam’s head and replaced it with an Iraqi flag.

Also, a lot of the Iraqis’ weren’t buoyant, but more subdued. The guy who put the rope on the statue now regrets his part in toppling it, and the city that day was being looted with banks and shops being emptied of their entire stock. That last fact was hardly reported by the media, as they concentrated on the ‘iconic’ statue toppling. The final irony is that it was a moment that appeared to signal the end of the war, but in fact it would carry on for years and years.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

This BLM bollocks on 21:11 - Jun 11 with 1136 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 19:54 - Jun 11 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

If you did some research on that ‘moment’, you will find that the square/ roundabout was mostly filled with Marines and Journalists as well as a few Iraqis, the sledgehammer was given to the Iraqis by Marines, and the Iraqi’s removed the US flag that was put on Sadddam’s head and replaced it with an Iraqi flag.

Also, a lot of the Iraqis’ weren’t buoyant, but more subdued. The guy who put the rope on the statue now regrets his part in toppling it, and the city that day was being looted with banks and shops being emptied of their entire stock. That last fact was hardly reported by the media, as they concentrated on the ‘iconic’ statue toppling. The final irony is that it was a moment that appeared to signal the end of the war, but in fact it would carry on for years and years.

The famous picture of the raising of the Stars & Stripes over Iwo Jima was also staged, but is no less “iconic”.
This BLM bollocks on 22:57 - Jun 11 with 1113 viewsRon11

This BLM bollocks on 09:37 - Jun 10 by Boris_

Once again, the loony left on here don't want to acknowledge this or discuss it.

Funny that.

They're bitter remainers, Boris.
This BLM bollocks on 23:01 - Jun 11 with 1111 viewsRon11

This BLM bollocks on 11:36 - Jun 10 by Sadoldgit

Isn’t the argument that skin colour shouldn’t matter? You now seem to be displaying extreme prejudice against a certain type of white people. For this to work we have to see everybody as equal. You clearly have a prejudice against anyone with politics to the left of the spectrum. Perhaps you should work on that? Seeing white people stand up for black people’s rights has been one of the pluses of the protests. It’s a shame that all you want to do is focus on the minority of trouble makers.

And you clearly have a prejudice against anyone with politics to the right of the spectrum.
This BLM bollocks on 23:18 - Jun 11 with 1102 viewsRon11

This BLM bollocks on 10:47 - Jun 10 by DorsetIan

We get it Boris and Ron. You're not really that interested in black lives. You're not interested in listening to what black people are saying and you're not interesting in even modest changes to society (like removing statues of murderous, kidnapping slaver traders) that might signal that we live in the 21st century now.

You think everyone (black people included) should just shut up and get on with it. That black people should be grateful for living in the UK or the US, stop moaning and stop listening to the looney lefties who are manipulating them.

We get it. It's disappointing that you don't care and your characterisation of what's going on is complete b0ll0cks, but we get it.

I'm glad you think you're qualified to assess my thoughts, my opinions or my interests, which makes you a sanctimonious patronising prick when you actually don't know me or know anything about me.
Now we've got that out of the way, how does a marxist white left wing rabble tearing down statues help 'black lives matter'?
They're nothing more than bitter remainer corbynistas using BLM to further their own anarchist cause.
Manipulation doesn't come into it. Fortunately most voters saw the horror of a corbyn run Britain and voted Tory. Now we've seen a little of what it might well have been like, with corby's mob telling us what we're not interested in, what we should be listening to, what we should be thinking/are thinking and telling us that we don't care when they don't even know us.
Funny that, looks and sounds just like you.
This BLM bollocks on 23:21 - Jun 11 with 1100 viewsRon11

This BLM bollocks on 18:40 - Jun 11 by 1885_SFC

Absolutely
This BLM bollocks on 23:31 - Jun 11 with 1083 viewsSadoldgit

A lady on Question Time tonight put things into context. Bits of tin don’t matter and the statues are a distraction from the main issue, racial discrimination. Yes, there should be a dialogue about how we deal with slavers, but we shouldn’t lose sight of what this is about.
This BLM bollocks on 08:14 - Jun 12 with 1023 viewsJaySaint

This BLM bollocks on 23:31 - Jun 11 by Sadoldgit

A lady on Question Time tonight put things into context. Bits of tin don’t matter and the statues are a distraction from the main issue, racial discrimination. Yes, there should be a dialogue about how we deal with slavers, but we shouldn’t lose sight of what this is about.

what if 'bits of tin' matter to others?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

This BLM bollocks on 08:53 - Jun 12 with 1013 viewsDorsetIan

This BLM bollocks on 08:14 - Jun 12 by JaySaint

That’s fine. They can go and drool over them in a museum.

If what they’re saying is that it matters to them that the bits of tin are in the middle of a town, so that everyone has to experience them, even if they find them objectionable, then they are being unreasonable, wouldn‘t you agree?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

This BLM bollocks on 09:00 - Jun 12 with 998 viewssaint22

This BLM bollocks on 23:18 - Jun 11 by Ron11

I'm glad you think you're qualified to assess my thoughts, my opinions or my interests, which makes you a sanctimonious patronising prick when you actually don't know me or know anything about me.
Now we've got that out of the way, how does a marxist white left wing rabble tearing down statues help 'black lives matter'?
They're nothing more than bitter remainer corbynistas using BLM to further their own anarchist cause.
Manipulation doesn't come into it. Fortunately most voters saw the horror of a corbyn run Britain and voted Tory. Now we've seen a little of what it might well have been like, with corby's mob telling us what we're not interested in, what we should be listening to, what we should be thinking/are thinking and telling us that we don't care when they don't even know us.
Funny that, looks and sounds just like you.

And now we have the horror of another 5 years of this pathetic lily livered clueless Tories and doesn't the country look a whole lot better
Good god i seriously hope the generation following you (I assume you are 45+) have it together to see how morally bankrupt this government and so many in this nation are
This BLM bollocks on 09:06 - Jun 12 with 989 viewsBicester_North

This BLM bollocks on 09:00 - Jun 12 by saint22

And now we have the horror of another 5 years of this pathetic lily livered clueless Tories and doesn't the country look a whole lot better
Good god i seriously hope the generation following you (I assume you are 45+) have it together to see how morally bankrupt this government and so many in this nation are

You should be happy then Lauren, they sound like just your type girl.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

This BLM bollocks on 09:13 - Jun 12 with 979 viewsbattler

This BLM bollocks on 09:00 - Jun 12 by saint22

Boo fing hoo, dry your eyes you absolute drama queen.

Ironic you mention the words pathetic and lily livered and yet you are on here everyday blaming the whole of the worlds problems on the tories and anything right wing and yet the its likes of you being a snowflake and being almost offended at everything thats the problem.
This BLM bollocks on 10:22 - Jun 12 with 945 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 08:14 - Jun 12 by JaySaint

I suggest then that you start a pro slavery movement Jay. Good luck with that.
This BLM bollocks on 10:40 - Jun 12 with 942 viewsBison

This BLM bollocks on 10:22 - Jun 12 by Sadoldgit

I suggest then that you start a pro slavery movement Jay. Good luck with that.

Did you know not all coloured people are descended from slaves ?

Did you know that not all British white people are descended from slave traders ?

""White slavery (also white slave trade or white slave trafficking) refers to the chattel slavery of Europeans, whether by non-Europeans (such as North Africans and the Muslim world), or by other Europeans (for example naval galley slaves or the Viking's thralls). Slaves of European origin were present in ancient Rome and the Ottoman Empire.

On the European continent under feudalism, there were various forms of status applying to people (such as serf, bordar, villein, vagabond and slave) who were indentured or forced to labor.

Under Muslim rule, the Arab slave trades that included Caucasian captives were often fueled by raids into European territories or were taken as children in the form of a blood tax from the families of citizens of conquered territories to serve the empire for a variety of functions.[1] In the mid-19th century, the term 'white slavery' was used to describe the Christian slaves that were sold into the Barbary slave trade. ""

Who knows maybe you and I are descended from slaves.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

This BLM bollocks on 11:44 - Jun 12 with 914 viewsSadoldgit

This BLM bollocks on 10:40 - Jun 12 by Bison

Did you know not all coloured people are descended from slaves ?

Did you know that not all British white people are descended from slave traders ?

""White slavery (also white slave trade or white slave trafficking) refers to the chattel slavery of Europeans, whether by non-Europeans (such as North Africans and the Muslim world), or by other Europeans (for example naval galley slaves or the Viking's thralls). Slaves of European origin were present in ancient Rome and the Ottoman Empire.

On the European continent under feudalism, there were various forms of status applying to people (such as serf, bordar, villein, vagabond and slave) who were indentured or forced to labor.

Under Muslim rule, the Arab slave trades that included Caucasian captives were often fueled by raids into European territories or were taken as children in the form of a blood tax from the families of citizens of conquered territories to serve the empire for a variety of functions.[1] In the mid-19th century, the term 'white slavery' was used to describe the Christian slaves that were sold into the Barbary slave trade. ""

Who knows maybe you and I are descended from slaves.

Maybe we are Bison. I certainly feel like one at the moment. Mrs SOG is working from home and has a little bell that she rings when she wants a cup of tea. I am also expect to bring her lunch and make the evening meal. I am up and down the stairs like a whippet! Can’t wait for things to get back to normal ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024