Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A bit close to home... 22:46 - Jun 17 with 2259 viewsBuggalugs

I appreciate it’s not come from the Guardian, but

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11890284/boy-14-charged-plotting-islamist-terroris

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

A bit close to home... on 08:16 - Jun 18 with 2158 viewskingslandstand1

What's the phrase "things like that just don't happen in this area"

I still think about the IRA bomb factory that those on here of a certain age will remember in one of the tower blocks in Weston back in the 70's
A bit close to home... on 09:32 - Jun 18 with 2089 viewssaint68

I'm sure the lad was just trying to Express himself, a nice hug and a free holiday is no doubt the best way to handle these delicate flowers.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

A bit close to home... on 09:36 - Jun 18 with 2085 viewsRon11

A bit close to home... on 09:32 - Jun 18 by saint68

I'm sure the lad was just trying to Express himself, a nice hug and a free holiday is no doubt the best way to handle these delicate flowers.

A free holiday to Pakistan?
A bit close to home... on 09:38 - Jun 18 with 2085 viewssaint68

A bit close to home... on 09:36 - Jun 18 by Ron11

A free holiday to Pakistan?

Some pampering on a beautiful Mediterranean island will change his mindset...he just needs love Ron😇

A bit close to home... on 10:08 - Jun 18 with 2051 viewsarfurdent

the local vet is available

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

A bit close to home... on 14:00 - Jun 18 with 1983 viewskingslandstand1

Have just seen it elsewhere again about it and the classic "cannot be named for legal reasons" comes up

Why not FFS. Ok, maybe wait until he's found guilty if he is, but then he should be named and shamed for such a serious offence and what he may have been setting out to do

I see he is also one that has "converted to Islam" so that is also a worry
A bit close to home... on 16:03 - Jun 18 with 1950 viewsRon11

A bit close to home... on 14:00 - Jun 18 by kingslandstand1

Have just seen it elsewhere again about it and the classic "cannot be named for legal reasons" comes up

Why not FFS. Ok, maybe wait until he's found guilty if he is, but then he should be named and shamed for such a serious offence and what he may have been setting out to do

No comments allowed allowed on the article of course. And a conspicuous absence of comment on this post by the drooling 22. No surprise there then. He’d rather call somebody a cu nt for declining to kneel and having no qualms about saying so, but cries like a baby when called a retard himself.
A bit close to home... on 16:37 - Jun 18 with 1928 viewsHeisenberg

A bit close to home... on 14:00 - Jun 18 by kingslandstand1

Because he is 14 years old. We don't name and shame children. It's what civilised countries do.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

A bit close to home... on 19:04 - Jun 18 with 1863 viewssaint68

A bit close to home... on 16:37 - Jun 18 by Heisenberg

Because he is 14 years old. We don't name and shame children. It's what civilised countries do.

The vile pair that murdered young Jamie Bulger benefited from that ...venables is still an extremely dangerous individual and Thompson is still a despicable person...

They both carried on doing horrendous acts whilst in custody, care and (rehabilitation)

Some people are just intrinsically flawed and are a burden on society..this young man chose the religion of peace ..I honestly can't understand how he got to such a terrible situation in just a few months of following his new faith...that in itself is very disturbing.

A bit close to home... on 22:52 - Jun 18 with 1796 viewsRon11

A bit close to home... on 16:37 - Jun 18 by Heisenberg

Apart from in places like Rotherham
A bit close to home... on 10:59 - Jun 21 with 1659 viewsNumber_58

A bit close to home... on 08:16 - Jun 18 by kingslandstand1

What's the phrase "things like that just don't happen in this area"

I still think about the IRA bomb factory that those on here of a certain age will remember in one of the tower blocks in Weston back in the 70's

Or what about the IRA bomb that wrecked the shop in East Street opposite Debenhams? Going shopping in town in the late 1970s was a scary business. I think the bombmaker was discovered in Albion Towers and went to prison for a long time. I've also read that a bomb was planted under an oil tanker at Redbridge but either failed to go off or was defused (or maybe it did go off and nobody noticed). There was a thread about it on the Southampton Memories Facebook site a few years ago. The IRA bombing campaign did have one good side effect for kids at my school though. Every so often the school would receive a phone call saying a bomb had been left somewhere in one of the classrooms, so we all had to traipse out on to the playing field for half an hour or so while the school was searched, thereby missing some dreary lesson or other. I can't remember if the hoaxer was ever discovered but I think the school just got fed up in the end and ignored them. I bet those bloody lazy teachers like Virginia-Dentista would use it as an excuse to close down the school for a couple of months nowadays.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024