Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Concourse Sale 14:02 - Jun 19 with 950 viewsTimSaint

I hear that Saints held a Sale this morning on the Car Park behind the Chapel End. Supposedly lots of stuff going cheap.
Did anyone go ?
Any Bargains ?
What was the set up with regards to social distancing etc ?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 15:49]

TimSaint

Saints Concorse Sale on 15:22 - Jun 19 with 890 viewsSaintNick

Social distancing was very good and a free pair of disposable gloves was also provided, there were a few bargains but mainly in either small or x large sizes or womens stuff

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Concorse Sale on 15:25 - Jun 19 with 878 viewsSadoldgit

Saints Concorse Sale on 15:22 - Jun 19 by SaintNick

Social distancing was very good and a free pair of disposable gloves was also provided, there were a few bargains but mainly in either small or x large sizes or womens stuff

How much did we get for Hoedt?
Saints Concorse Sale on 09:54 - Jun 20 with 686 viewsTimSaint

Saints Concorse Sale on 15:22 - Jun 19 by SaintNick

A little birdy informed me that someone on this site that we all know and love, grabbed a Saints door mat for a bargain fiver !! :-)

TimSaint

Saints Concorse Sale on 15:48 - Jun 20 with 628 viewsTimSaint

Saints Concorse Sale on 15:25 - Jun 19 by Sadoldgit

How much did we get for Hoedt?

Couldn't give him away. They will probably have another sale in a couple of months and I fully expect a few departures - but really it should be about 10 going. Trouble is, nobody wants them (apart from maybe FF) regardless of what transfer fees we looking to sell at.

Also despite the club offering up PEH in the sale, there were no takers at £35m. His performance last night showed nothing to prove he is worthy of his 'bargain' Champions League-esque price tag !! Maybe that will have to be addressed in coming months, perhaps performance based ?

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024