Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear oh dear 15:58 - Jun 25 with 1795 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/25/major-incident-declared-as-people-

Dear oh dear on 16:03 - Jun 25 with 1208 viewsBoris_

Ah but big up all the protestors eh?!

Poll: Claude Puel

Dear oh dear on 16:07 - Jun 25 with 1204 viewssolent_toffee

Was due down in Swanage tomorrow to do a drop off to elderly relatives but might have to have a rethink. Great Auntie was in hospital on Tuesday and they couldn’t get her anywhere near her flat due to all the tourists parking illegally.

Where were all these tw4ts on a cold Tuesday morning in February eh.
Dear oh dear on 16:14 - Jun 25 with 1190 viewssaint22

Dear oh dear on 16:03 - Jun 25 by Boris_

Ah but big up all the protestors eh?!

yeah there is a good reason for those tho isnt there pal....
Dear oh dear on 16:15 - Jun 25 with 1187 viewskingslandstand1

Dear oh dear on 16:07 - Jun 25 by solent_toffee

Was due down in Swanage tomorrow to do a drop off to elderly relatives but might have to have a rethink. Great Auntie was in hospital on Tuesday and they couldn’t get her anywhere near her flat due to all the tourists parking illegally.

Where were all these tw4ts on a cold Tuesday morning in February eh.

They are all a bunch of fkng idiots and while Boris (not the PM one) is having a sly (well not very sly) dig at 22 (who also didn't particularly make the same point he has this time with the previous love in on here but that's another story), they are just going to have to forget all this relaxing of the rules and start getting the water cannons out on them or something. I know, they said, let's ask the general public to use some common sense!!

At least they did hand out about 600 parking tickets

Imagine what it's going to be like when the pubs open!
Dear oh dear on 16:18 - Jun 25 with 1175 viewsBoris_

Dear oh dear on 16:14 - Jun 25 by saint22

OK so you want to pick and choose when it's suitable to gather in crowds and spread Coronavirus then, do you?

Dear oh dear on 16:19 - Jun 25 with 1179 viewskingslandstand1

Dear oh dear on 16:14 - Jun 25 by saint22

So there is a difference between those that may or may not get the virus?
Dear oh dear on 16:19 - Jun 25 with 1176 viewssolent_toffee

Dear oh dear on 16:15 - Jun 25 by kingslandstand1

They are all a bunch of fkng idiots and while Boris (not the PM one) is having a sly (well not very sly) dig at 22 (who also didn't particularly make the same point he has this time with the previous love in on here but that's another story), they are just going to have to forget all this relaxing of the rules and start getting the water cannons out on them or something. I know, they said, let's ask the general public to use some common sense!!

I kind of understand that people want to ‘get away’ after months of lockdown (for those that actually complied with it) but it’s naive to think that no one else is going to think the same and that it’s not going to be mobbed.

Maybe it’s just me, but football aside, I hate crowds of people so in that way I don’t see the appeal, especially on a hot day.
Dear oh dear on 16:21 - Jun 25 with 1169 viewskingslandstand1

Dear oh dear on 16:19 - Jun 25 by solent_toffee

I kind of understand that people want to ‘get away’ after months of lockdown (for those that actually complied with it) but it’s naive to think that no one else is going to think the same and that it’s not going to be mobbed.

Maybe it’s just me, but football aside, I hate crowds of people so in that way I don’t see the appeal, especially on a hot day.

Exactly
Login to get fewer ads

Dear oh dear on 16:22 - Jun 25 with 1162 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Dear oh dear on 16:19 - Jun 25 by solent_toffee

I've never understood why ANYONE wants to rush to a beach on a hot day and spend time in a busy, smelly environment with topless out of shape people. It's vile.

My beach visiting is when it's raining or cold, much nicer - quiet, calming, grab a tea and bacon butty to warm up, perfect.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Dear oh dear on 16:25 - Jun 25 with 1152 viewsDorsetIan

We just have to keep our fingers crossed that outdoors virus transmission is as low as people think. And that the virus doesn't like sun/hot weather.

So far the numbers in the UK are still downward, and hopefully they will continue.

Only have to look at the US though to see how quickly things can change - their infections numbers are now increasing significantly again.

USA and Brazil - can anyone spot the connection?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Dear oh dear on 16:26 - Jun 25 with 1145 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Dear oh dear on 16:25 - Jun 25 by DorsetIan

We just have to keep our fingers crossed that outdoors virus transmission is as low as people think. And that the virus doesn't like sun/hot weather.

So far the numbers in the UK are still downward, and hopefully they will continue.

Only have to look at the US though to see how quickly things can change - their infections numbers are now increasing significantly again.

Plus they are not cold states and cold countries ...

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Dear oh dear on 16:27 - Jun 25 with 1141 viewssaint22

Dear oh dear on 16:15 - Jun 25 by kingslandstand1

I wonder how many of those furloughed are now out enjoying the beach like its a holiday
Dear oh dear on 16:28 - Jun 25 with 1133 viewssolent_toffee

Dear oh dear on 16:22 - Jun 25 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I've never understood why ANYONE wants to rush to a beach on a hot day and spend time in a busy, smelly environment with topless out of shape people. It's vile.

My beach visiting is when it's raining or cold, much nicer - quiet, calming, grab a tea and bacon butty to warm up, perfect.

Definitely, we have some great beaches down here but it’s not worth the bother on days like today. Normally it’s ace down there (not Bournemouth like) when it’s not the weekend or school holidays. Now it’s going to be a free for all with virtually no money going into the local economy.
Dear oh dear on 16:38 - Jun 25 with 1121 viewskingslandstand1

Dear oh dear on 16:27 - Jun 25 by saint22

I wonder how many of those furloughed are now out enjoying the beach like its a holiday

I agree, and similarly, how many of those kids could/should be at school? Forget political persuasion for a moment if you can and having a dig, what has happened today is down to a bunch of selfish tw@ts
Dear oh dear on 16:40 - Jun 25 with 1113 viewskingslandstand1

Dear oh dear on 16:25 - Jun 25 by DorsetIan

They're all nuts?
Dear oh dear on 16:43 - Jun 25 with 1107 viewssaint22

Dear oh dear on 16:38 - Jun 25 by kingslandstand1

I agree, and similarly, how many of those kids could/should be at school? Forget political persuasion for a moment if you can and having a dig, what has happened today is down to a bunch of selfish tw@ts

I am not basing this on politics I am basing it on the levels of intelligence, morals and ethics
This country sorely lacks people with any of that and this is a further illustration of how stupid and selfish so many can be
Lets wait til the second wave lockdown and all those who look for hand outs again
Dear oh dear on 16:44 - Jun 25 with 1098 viewsDorsetIan

Dear oh dear on 16:40 - Jun 25 by kingslandstand1

They're all nuts?

Brazil certainly.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Dear oh dear on 16:47 - Jun 25 with 1089 viewsBoris_

Indeed.

Parents and teachers crying about how unsafe it is for kids to go back wouldn't have thought twice about packing the beaches today.

People on furlough will be loving their paid day off in the sun.

Meanwhile we have people like Saint22 on here trying to say it's ok for protests with tens of thousands of people as they are causing death to others for a cause.

So I guess all beachgoers need to do in the future to keep 22 happy is take a bit of cardboard with them and a marker pen to write BLM on.

Dear oh dear on 16:51 - Jun 25 with 1085 viewssolent_toffee

Totally agree. It doesn’t matter which party is in power and what messages they give out, there will always be a percentage of people who don’t think it applies to them. Also whether kids are in school or not that only amounts for X amount of hours a day, the rest of the time is the responsibility of parents.

Furlough was a fantastic support mechanism set up by this government but instead of being a way of support has been seen by many as a free hit.
Dear oh dear on 16:51 - Jun 25 with 1080 viewskingslandstand1

Dear oh dear on 16:43 - Jun 25 by saint22

I am not basing this on politics I am basing it on the levels of intelligence, morals and ethics
This country sorely lacks people with any of that and this is a further illustration of how stupid and selfish so many can be
Lets wait til the second wave lockdown and all those who look for hand outs again

That's what I'm worried about
Dear oh dear on 16:55 - Jun 25 with 1072 viewsBison

Dear oh dear on 16:43 - Jun 25 by saint22

Who are you ?

What have you done with Saint22 ?

BTW I agree 100% with your team choice tonight , if valery is still shite put KWP on at 1/2 time.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Dear oh dear on 16:57 - Jun 25 with 1063 viewsBicester_North

Dear oh dear on 16:47 - Jun 25 by Boris_

Indeed.

Parents and teachers crying about how unsafe it is for kids to go back wouldn't have thought twice about packing the beaches today.

Meanwhile we have people like Saint22 on here trying to say it's ok for protests with tens of thousands of people as they are causing death to others for a cause.

So I guess all beachgoers need to do in the future to keep 22 happy is take a bit of cardboard with them and a marker pen to write BLM on.

Or have an illegal rave and attack the OB, she doesn’t flag that either.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Dear oh dear on 16:58 - Jun 25 with 1063 viewssaint22

Dear oh dear on 16:47 - Jun 25 by Boris_

Indeed.

or you could juts keep belittling a necessary movement in favour of beach going, you know ethics, morals, values, intelligence and all, right pal?
Dear oh dear on 17:03 - Jun 25 with 1053 viewsBoris_

Dear oh dear on 16:58 - Jun 25 by saint22

or you could juts keep belittling a necessary movement in favour of beach going, you know ethics, morals, values, intelligence and all, right pal?

Intelligence is not turning up somewhere in your thousands shoulder to shoulder, whether you're at the beach, left wing protest or right wing protest. If you do any of them they you are selfish and thick as f*ck.

You seem to think it's ok to be at a left wing protest but not ok to be at the beach or at a right wing protest.

Have some consistency you massive bellend.

Dear oh dear on 17:06 - Jun 25 with 1047 viewskingslandstand1

Dear oh dear on 16:55 - Jun 25 by Bison

Who are you ?

What have you done with Saint22 ?

BTW I agree 100% with your team choice tonight , if valery is still shite put KWP on at 1/2 time.

Does that mean that the Christmas Day football match on No Man's Land is still on and the rivalries will continue afterwards??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024