Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Negative Home Fans 19:52 - Jun 25 with 689 viewsSaintsforeverj

I wish our fans would get behind the team more. Apart from all the moaning, it was silent in there. Our moaning fans really do make a difference. Mccarthy did the mistake because he was nervous and Stephens did that mistimed tackle because of the fans. The fans really need to up their game. I couldn't hear them,aprt from the constant moans. No wonder we are so good away and not at home. Back at home again, and the moaning fans caused us to lose again.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 19:59]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Negative Home Fans on 19:58 - Jun 25 with 657 viewssaint22

Yeah it’s the pressure of the fans getting on top of them all right?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 19:58]
Negative Home Fans on 19:58 - Jun 25 with 649 views1885_SFC

Pathetic support. F*cking early leavers. The stadium emptied after the first minute...

Old School is Cool

Negative Home Fans on 19:59 - Jun 25 with 645 viewsA1079

I think you have just written Nick's summary, except you have not mentioned the defence.
Negative Home Fans on 20:00 - Jun 25 with 641 viewsSaintsforeverj

Negative Home Fans on 19:58 - Jun 25 by 1885_SFC

Pathetic support. F*cking early leavers. The stadium emptied after the first minute...

Early goal and the fans all left. The stadium was completely empty. Pathetic support.

Negative Home Fans on 20:08 - Jun 25 with 609 viewsSaintsforeverj

Negative Home Fans on 19:59 - Jun 25 by A1079

I think you have just written Nick's summary, except you have not mentioned the defence.

In all seriousness, it kind of proves that if you have a great team on the pitch, it wins. If the team is cr@p it doesn't and all in between. The fans don't make much difference, clearly.

Imagine the cries of Mccarthy was nervous because of the fans, if the stadium was full. Well, maybe he is just a laid back clumsy pr@t and needs to concentrate more.

I still think it was a poor show from the fans.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 20:10]

Negative Home Fans on 20:11 - Jun 25 with 594 viewssaint22

Negative Home Fans on 20:08 - Jun 25 by Saintsforeverj

In all seriousness, it kind of proves that if you have a great team on the pitch, it wins. If the team is cr@p it doesn't and all in between. The fans don't make much difference, clearly.

Imagine the cries of Mccarthy was nervous because of the fans, if the stadium was full. Well, maybe he is just a laid back clumsy pr@t and needs to concentrate more.

I still think it was a poor show from the fans.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 20:10]

Seriously I am not sure why RH doesn't bring Forster back in?
Negative Home Fans on 20:12 - Jun 25 with 592 viewscynicalsaint

Negative Home Fans on 19:59 - Jun 25 by A1079

+ liverpool

it was all down to the fact that we haven't renewed our seasons tickets yet. You might not have been there but you are responsible.
Negative Home Fans on 20:29 - Jun 25 with 551 viewsA1079

Negative Home Fans on 20:12 - Jun 25 by cynicalsaint

+ liverpool

it was all down to the fact that we haven't renewed our seasons tickets yet. You might not have been there but you are responsible.

I have never been in a financial position that a season ticket is an option but I am wondering what possible reason(s) fans that are or were may not rush to get one for next season?
Login to get fewer ads

Negative Home Fans on 20:31 - Jun 25 with 546 viewscynicalsaint

Negative Home Fans on 20:29 - Jun 25 by A1079

I have never been in a financial position that a season ticket is an option but I am wondering what possible reason(s) fans that are or were may not rush to get one for next season?

because the club are in crisis and need you to shell out if you don't then you aren't a real fan - you hold football in distain (sic) and shouldn't bother :-)
Negative Home Fans on 20:43 - Jun 25 with 525 viewskingslandstand1

Negative Home Fans on 19:58 - Jun 25 by 1885_SFC

It was so bad I left before I even got there!
Negative Home Fans on 20:46 - Jun 25 with 517 viewscynicalsaint

Negative Home Fans on 20:43 - Jun 25 by kingslandstand1

It was so bad I left before I even got there!

get off this message board you charlatan
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024