Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub on Saturday 09:19 - Jul 1 with 5630 viewssolent_toffee

Who’s going the pub on Saturday and where?

Two hour time slots, think I will give it a miss for abit.
Pub on Saturday on 09:39 - Jul 5 with 1056 viewssaint68

Pub on Saturday on 11:38 - Jul 4 by Bison

Saint22 ready to storm 1st class

😂🤣😂👍

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Pub on Saturday on 09:52 - Jul 5 with 1044 viewssaint68

Pub on Saturday on 16:56 - Jul 3 by saint22

I am well aware of how much tax i pay pal
I am also well aware that i kept paying my staff through this crisis and didnt want to furlough them as I didnt need too
A self serving Tory is bound to take a different view

Now that's a prope load of bollox, keep em coming WilliamBosTaurusShyte😂🤣😂🤣

Pub on Saturday on 09:54 - Jul 5 with 1040 viewsSadoldgit

Pub on Saturday on 08:55 - Jul 5 by Chesham_Saint

I have to say Sogs, that was prudent of you. From the photos I’ve seen people were acting as if everything was normal and it still isn’t.

I think I’m going to have to upgrade my assessment of the proportion of the so-called ‘Great British Public‘ who are stupid, selfish, ignorant cvnts.

I think you are right. It started off ok with people making remarks about social distancing etc, but after a few drinks it was back to normal. I don’t think we will go back until the weather improves and we can spread out a bit more in the garden. Bottom line, most Brits and alcohol are not a good mix.
Pub on Saturday on 09:54 - Jul 5 with 1037 viewskernow

Pub on Saturday on 09:38 - Jul 5 by saint68

Its 52% we've been reminded of that for the last 3yrs 😁

About 4 or 5% maybe.
Enough to make a difference.
Pub on Saturday on 09:59 - Jul 5 with 1025 viewsChesham_Saint

Now that’s funny. Wrong. But funny.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Pub on Saturday on 09:59 - Jul 5 with 1023 viewssaint68

Pub on Saturday on 09:54 - Jul 5 by Sadoldgit

I think you are right. It started off ok with people making remarks about social distancing etc, but after a few drinks it was back to normal. I don’t think we will go back until the weather improves and we can spread out a bit more in the garden. Bottom line, most Brits and alcohol are not a good mix.

A tiny percentage of uk drinkers are utter clowns, most British drinkers are pretty decent and respectful, and help to maintain the jobs of hundreds of thousands of households and in turn forward millions of pounds into the economy.

Pub on Saturday on 10:04 - Jul 5 with 1018 viewsChesham_Saint

Pub on Saturday on 09:59 - Jul 5 by saint68

A tiny percentage of uk drinkers are utter clowns, most British drinkers are pretty decent and respectful, and help to maintain the jobs of hundreds of thousands of households and in turn forward millions of pounds into the economy.

Fair point - A bit like football fans used to be tarnished by the acts of the minority?

I was just going on the news photos from yesterday which showed masses of people on the piss ignoring social distancing oh, and of course Sog’s courageous report from the front line..!

Pub on Saturday on 10:04 - Jul 5 with 1018 viewssaint68

Pub on Saturday on 09:59 - Jul 5 by Chesham_Saint

Now that’s funny. Wrong. But funny.

Funnily enough Chesh, I thought one of our left leaning brethren would've chucked that little beauty in already.

Login to get fewer ads

Pub on Saturday on 10:14 - Jul 5 with 1001 viewssaint68

Pub on Saturday on 10:04 - Jul 5 by Chesham_Saint

Fair point - A bit like football fans used to be tarnished by the acts of the minority?

I was just going on the news photos from yesterday which showed masses of people on the piss ignoring social distancing oh, and of course Sog’s courageous report from the front line..!

I have zero appetite for a visit to my local at the moment, it's all a bit to soon I feel, but I understand some people will be bursting to get down the pub and catch up with friends and relatives...I think I will give it a few weeks to venture out with the family ..with work I will book a table have my evening meal and return to the room..

I also feel the government felt that by opening the pubs they would be able to stop people travelling far and wide and in a way localise any incidents.

Pub on Saturday on 10:19 - Jul 5 with 992 viewskernow

Only two free houses have opened in my locality, both with large covered, outdoor seating areas and toilets.
All the rest of the smaller, tied houses are still shut.
Pub on Saturday on 16:28 - Jul 5 with 905 viewscocklebreath

Had some friends round last night and ordered a curry, it’s very close so we picked it up, it’s next door to my local so me and mate decided to have a couple of beers, the place has never been so busy because it has a big garden, loads of kids from different estates all charged up on beer and coke. The beer was great but the atmosphere was nawty and unsurprisingly a fight started, wasn’t bad but inevitable.
It was weird but I enjoyed being out. I don’t blame the kids, imagine being 20 years old and not going out for months?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Pub on Saturday on 17:19 - Jul 5 with 877 viewsChesham_Saint

Pub on Saturday on 16:28 - Jul 5 by cocklebreath

Had some friends round last night and ordered a curry, it’s very close so we picked it up, it’s next door to my local so me and mate decided to have a couple of beers, the place has never been so busy because it has a big garden, loads of kids from different estates all charged up on beer and coke. The beer was great but the atmosphere was nawty and unsurprisingly a fight started, wasn’t bad but inevitable.
It was weird but I enjoyed being out. I don’t blame the kids, imagine being 20 years old and not going out for months?

Imagine being 20 years old and being sent away to some hell hole to fight for several years. Now that, that was difficult.

This has been easy in comparison although I do feel sorry for anyone locked away in a small flat for all those weeks.

Pub on Saturday on 17:50 - Jul 5 with 856 viewsSadoldgit

Pub on Saturday on 17:19 - Jul 5 by Chesham_Saint

Imagine being 20 years old and being sent away to some hell hole to fight for several years. Now that, that was difficult.

This has been easy in comparison although I do feel sorry for anyone locked away in a small flat for all those weeks.

Can’t have been much fun, especially in that heat!
Pub on Saturday on 06:30 - Jul 6 with 803 views1ASIN12

It does make me laugh ... the amount of people who went to the pub then complain / moan about people being in the pub.
Pub on Saturday on 09:15 - Jul 6 with 755 viewsSadoldgit

Pub on Saturday on 06:30 - Jul 6 by 1ASIN12

It does make me laugh ... the amount of people who went to the pub then complain / moan about people being in the pub.

We wouldn’t have gone in if it had been rammed at the time and left when it did get rammed.
Pub on Saturday on 10:52 - Jul 6 with 734 viewsBoris_

Pub on Saturday on 16:56 - Jul 3 by saint22

I am well aware of how much tax i pay pal
I am also well aware that i kept paying my staff through this crisis and didnt want to furlough them as I didnt need too
A self serving Tory is bound to take a different view

'Your staff'

You weird fantasist oddball.

Poll: Claude Puel

Pub on Saturday on 10:53 - Jul 6 with 733 viewsBoris_

Went out in Baddesley on Saturday. Both The Ox and Bedes were relatively empty but everyone who was in there was well behaved and respecting the rules.

Felt fairly normal as well. Great to have them back open. I think it will help me cut down drinking. I have been drinking every day through lockdown but now I can nip to the pub for a pint, I think I'll have less of an excuse to drink at home... hopefully!

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024