Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth 19:43 - Jul 1 with 1401 viewsSaintsforeverj

Very surprised that they look absolutely terrible. Surprised because Howe is a good manager right? They have some good players and this is the team that beat us 3 1 at St Mary's. There must be something going on. They are not even trying.

I wouldn't miss them though. They are just annoying distant neighbours, punching above their weight.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Bournemouth on 19:45 - Jul 1 with 1389 viewsdirk_doone

The annoying things is that with all the mid-table teams winning, we could finish 14th with more points than we finished 8th with under Puel.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Bournemouth on 19:45 - Jul 1 with 1385 viewssaint68

Should be 0- 6 down already

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bournemouth on 19:46 - Jul 1 with 1377 viewsSadoldgit

Cedric has just scored a 4th for Arsenal. Only on the pitch 4 minutes.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 20:17]
Bournemouth on 19:47 - Jul 1 with 1364 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth on 19:45 - Jul 1 by saint68

Should be 0- 6 down already

Bournemouth are lucky that Saint-Maximin went off or they would be.

Bournemouth on 19:50 - Jul 1 with 1350 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth on 19:46 - Jul 1 by Sadoldgit

Cedric has just scored a 4th for Arsenal. Only on the pitch 4 minutes.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 20:17]

I think he'll be appreciated there like he never really was here. Clyne at his peak was a hard act to follow and Cedric always suffered from that early comparison. But, he is a top class international player.

Bournemouth on 19:50 - Jul 1 with 1346 viewssaint68

Bournemouth on 19:47 - Jul 1 by dirk_doone

Bournemouth are lucky that Saint-Maximin went off or they would be.

He was a right handful this evening, but Bournemouth look devoid of any commitment and spirit...as suggested earlier there must be something going on behind closed doors..

Bournemouth on 19:55 - Jul 1 with 1333 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth on 19:50 - Jul 1 by saint68

He was a right handful this evening, but Bournemouth look devoid of any commitment and spirit...as suggested earlier there must be something going on behind closed doors..

Saint-Maximin is my favourite Premier League player outside of Saints. He is brilliant to watch.

Bournemouth on 20:01 - Jul 1 with 1316 viewsgreen

When did Bournemouth become so awful? Fair play to them at SMS earlier this season they deserved that win and I wouldn't have seen this coming. What happened to their attacking game?
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth on 20:06 - Jul 1 with 1299 viewssaint68

Bournemouth on 19:55 - Jul 1 by dirk_doone

Saint-Maximin is my favourite Premier League player outside of Saints. He is brilliant to watch.

He had a pretty poor start to his time at Newcastle but has come on leaps and bounds, probably one of those to get poached by the big six given his form since the late autumn.

Bournemouth on 20:10 - Jul 1 with 1286 viewsSaintsforeverj

Bournemouth on 20:01 - Jul 1 by green

When did Bournemouth become so awful? Fair play to them at SMS earlier this season they deserved that win and I wouldn't have seen this coming. What happened to their attacking game?

Looks like spoilt, greedy PL player syndrome downing tools for some reason.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Bournemouth on 20:17 - Jul 1 with 1270 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth on 20:06 - Jul 1 by saint68

He had a pretty poor start to his time at Newcastle but has come on leaps and bounds, probably one of those to get poached by the big six given his form since the late autumn.

He is continuing like Faustino Asprilla started. Saint-Maximin is destined for greater things.

Bournemouth on 21:26 - Jul 1 with 1176 viewssouthcoaster

Bournemouth on 20:10 - Jul 1 by Saintsforeverj

Exactly! The league 1 team that got us into the PL, kept us up first season and finished 9th second season has moved on, aged or suffered injuries. They have been replaced by big money signings that have zero fight and no passion for the club. You won't be listening to AFCB fans singing our ridiculous 'the south coast is ours' song at St Mary's next season!
Bournemouth on 21:59 - Jul 1 with 1107 viewsPatfromPoole

Amazing that we paid the Scousers the same fee for Ings as Boscombe paid them for Solanke. He is shockingly woeful.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Bournemouth on 22:04 - Jul 1 with 1095 viewsdirk_doone

With all the mid-table teams winning, we could get 50 points and finish 14th. How did Puel get away with finishing 8th with just 46 points???
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 4:21]

Bournemouth on 22:25 - Jul 1 with 1051 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Bournemouth suffering from overpaid w*nker players not up for a relegation scrap syndrome. Familiar territory with our 2005 team, except this lot cost a f**k load more.

Howe's style is hardly rocket up them relegation battling either, insipid little twerp.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Bournemouth on 22:38 - Jul 1 with 1031 viewsTripleNiemi

Bournemouth on 20:10 - Jul 1 by Saintsforeverj

In some ways there are similarities to Saints in that the guys that brought them up to the PL have either moved on, or been deemed surplus to requirements. This in the end could be there downfall. A guy i work with was absolutely mortified when the likes of Harry Arter was sold and is totally underwhelmed with the likes of Ibe, Solanke et al whom have offered little in his view.

Personally i want West Ham and Villa to drop although this has nothing to do with Boscombe in sny way. I cannot abide West Ham nowadays and would like to see Villa drop back down having spent a reasonable amount which guarantees nothing.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Bournemouth on 22:40 - Jul 1 with 1026 viewsDorsetIan

Bournemouth on 22:25 - Jul 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Bournemouth suffering from overpaid w*nker players not up for a relegation scrap syndrome. Familiar territory with our 2005 team, except this lot cost a f**k load more.

Howe's style is hardly rocket up them relegation battling either, insipid little twerp.

Agreed.

And some of the performances put in recently by Norwich, Watford and Bournemouth, given that they should be fighting for their lives have been extraordinarily bad. Usually, at this stage of a season the penny starts to drop for teams at the bottom and they start putting in performances and picking up surprising results (and often sucking in a team that thought it was safe). These three are in danger of disappearing without so much as a whimper.

(I'm excluding Villa and West Ham from this because for me they have looked like they're trying.)

I don't think I can remember a more pathetic relegation dogfight and it does make you wonder how much teams in this situation ordinarily rely on the fans to inject a bit of urgency in a situation like this.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Bournemouth on 22:48 - Jul 1 with 1012 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Bournemouth on 22:40 - Jul 1 by DorsetIan

Agreed.

And some of the performances put in recently by Norwich, Watford and Bournemouth, given that they should be fighting for their lives have been extraordinarily bad. Usually, at this stage of a season the penny starts to drop for teams at the bottom and they start putting in performances and picking up surprising results (and often sucking in a team that thought it was safe). These three are in danger of disappearing without so much as a whimper.

(I'm excluding Villa and West Ham from this because for me they have looked like they're trying.)

I don't think I can remember a more pathetic relegation dogfight and it does make you wonder how much teams in this situation ordinarily rely on the fans to inject a bit of urgency in a situation like this.

They are all missing a Benali and Dodd .. as were Saints in 2005 :(

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Bournemouth on 06:35 - Jul 2 with 876 viewssolent_toffee

They are the exact opposite of Saints. Whereas Saints sell best their players to Liverpool for top whack but keep moving in the right direction, Bournemouth buy all Liverpool’s worst players for top whack and nose dive to relegation.

How much were Ibe and Solanke. Not to mention Clyne on loan.
Bournemouth on 07:53 - Jul 2 with 816 viewsSaintNick

Bournemouth on 06:35 - Jul 2 by solent_toffee

They are the exact opposite of Saints. Whereas Saints sell best their players to Liverpool for top whack but keep moving in the right direction, Bournemouth buy all Liverpool’s worst players for top whack and nose dive to relegation.

How much were Ibe and Solanke. Not to mention Clyne on loan.

Solanke, 37 games for Bournemouth and yet to score, £17 million

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Bournemouth on 09:17 - Jul 2 with 746 viewsPatfromPoole

Bournemouth on 07:53 - Jul 2 by SaintNick

Solanke, 37 games for Bournemouth and yet to score, £17 million

Jordan Ibe has crashed his Bentley more times than he has scored for Boscombe.

Allegedly.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024