Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did SFC furlough staff? 17:53 - Jul 2 with 1287 viewscynicalsaint

Can't recall if they did or not (I may have missed it).

After receiving advice from a Financial Advisor i called the club today to enquire about my ST refund. The ticket office line was closed so i ended up speaking to someone from customer relations who informed me they are currently running on 'skeleton staff' which suggests they may have taken up the government scheme.

Anyone know for sure?
Did SFC furlough staff? on 20:48 - Jul 2 with 1233 viewsSaintNick

Why would you seek advice from a financial advisor about a season ticket refund ?

There is a skeleton staff in some departments as they have been deployed in other areas, as far as im aware no one has been furloughed on the government scheme

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Did SFC furlough staff? on 22:01 - Jul 2 with 1191 viewscynicalsaint

Did SFC furlough staff? on 20:48 - Jul 2 by SaintNick

Why would you seek advice from a financial advisor about a season ticket refund ?

There is a skeleton staff in some departments as they have been deployed in other areas, as far as im aware no one has been furloughed on the government scheme

i didn't 'seek' advice.

i received unsolicited advice (along with a load of rhetorical vitriol questioning whether i was a real supporter).

Seems odd that they are running a skeleton staff - didn't realise we have so many temps / casual labour working in core departments but guess that's just my lack of inside knowledge about how the club runs.
Did SFC furlough staff? on 22:12 - Jul 2 with 1172 viewsSaintNick

Did SFC furlough staff? on 22:01 - Jul 2 by cynicalsaint

i didn't 'seek' advice.

i received unsolicited advice (along with a load of rhetorical vitriol questioning whether i was a real supporter).

Seems odd that they are running a skeleton staff - didn't realise we have so many temps / casual labour working in core departments but guess that's just my lack of inside knowledge about how the club runs.

It still doesnt answer my question about why a financial advisor would be concerned with a season ticket refund

Did SFC furlough staff? on 22:17 - Jul 2 with 1168 viewscynicalsaint

Did SFC furlough staff? on 22:12 - Jul 2 by SaintNick

It still doesnt answer my question about why a financial advisor would be concerned with a season ticket refund

ask Boris. Thats not my argument.

Anyway - you said you'd sub me if the club didn't respond (which i would understand as i am lead to believe they have been full on phoning vulnerable supporters for the past 4 months + doing other great work for charity and don't have time to deal with paying customers).

They haven't so are you ok to transfer £200 over to me this evening?

I'll pay you back when my refund arrives sometime towards the end of August (so long as we don't do a Wigan in the meantime).
Did SFC furlough staff? on 10:00 - Jul 3 with 1043 viewsSaintNick

Did SFC furlough staff? on 22:17 - Jul 2 by cynicalsaint

ask Boris. Thats not my argument.

Anyway - you said you'd sub me if the club didn't respond (which i would understand as i am lead to believe they have been full on phoning vulnerable supporters for the past 4 months + doing other great work for charity and don't have time to deal with paying customers).

They haven't so are you ok to transfer £200 over to me this evening?

I'll pay you back when my refund arrives sometime towards the end of August (so long as we don't do a Wigan in the meantime).

Sorry your humour went right over my head.

As I said if the club confirms to me that they will transfer your payment directly to me in August I am happy to sub you

Did SFC furlough staff? on 12:25 - Jul 3 with 1006 viewsBoris_

Did SFC furlough staff? on 22:12 - Jul 2 by SaintNick

If you have work with an IFA for your personal finances, do you not think it would be normal to ask one whether they think that investing £600 in something that you can't use and might lose every penny would be wise?

I find it bizarre that not only do you think it's a wise investment, you're actively shaming people in to doing it, especially given your profession.

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024