Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoijberg 19:33 - Jul 5 with 1261 viewsRon11

I'm glad he's not playing, a few stray passes would be suicide against this lot.
Hoijberg on 19:49 - Jul 5 with 1244 viewssaint22

Middle of the park is so much safer and solid without PEH in there
Romeu and JWP much better pair
Hoijberg on 20:04 - Jul 5 with 1198 viewsRon11

Hoijberg on 19:49 - Jul 5 by saint22

Middle of the park is so much safer and solid without PEH in there
Romeu and JWP much better pair

Let's hope it stays that way.
Hoijberg on 18:01 - Jul 10 with 1023 viewsSadoldgit

According to the Daily Record Man City are also interested in Hoj??!! 🤗
Hoijberg on 20:20 - Jul 10 with 952 viewsTripleNiemi

Hoijberg on 18:01 - Jul 10 by Sadoldgit

According to the Daily Record Man City are also interested in Hoj??!! 🤗

Fcukin 'ell if that's the case another few seasons of putting up with the plastic scousers.

Seriously, am i missing something with PEH? Don't get me wrong i don't mind the player when he puts a shift in and lays off his fist pumping gestures, but Jesus are these clubs desperate to compete with us in the lower echelons?
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 20:23]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Hoijberg on 21:21 - Jul 10 with 919 viewsBicester_North

He’s studied the Jordan Henderson school of shouting and raisingyour hands to the crowd when near the touch line. At the moment I would rate Henderson as a better player though.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Hoijberg on 21:25 - Jul 10 with 915 viewsgrumpy

Hoijberg on 20:20 - Jul 10 by TripleNiemi

Fcukin 'ell if that's the case another few seasons of putting up with the plastic scousers.

Seriously, am i missing something with PEH? Don't get me wrong i don't mind the player when he puts a shift in and lays off his fist pumping gestures, but Jesus are these clubs desperate to compete with us in the lower echelons?
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 20:23]

It does concern me that big clubs can see what we can't.
Are we wrong?
Hoijberg on 21:47 - Jul 10 with 903 viewsTimSaint

But he is playing isn't he. He was injured v Arsenal, so missed the next 2 wins over Watford and Man City. He couldn't go straight back into the team with Romeu doing so well in those wins, so was on the bench v Everton as soon as he was fit.
I questioned why he came on at all yesterday. Romeu was doing well, so why take him off. If he had to be subbed, I would much rather have put Smallbone on instead of PEH.
I know we have a few injuries, but playing someone who clearly doesn't want to be with us, or play for us, hardly sets a good example to the rest of the squad. I just hope RH doesn't use his reintroduction to the team as a means of starting him v Man Utd. I know he has been stripped of the Captaincy, but he was very much one of Ralph's favourites.

As for the latest paper talk, it is just an agent trying to drum up interest, as it has dwindled of late. It is funny though that PEH wants to move to play in the Champions League, but the teams he is being linked with are Spurs who won't qualify, Everton who won't qualify and now Man City who will probably be banned next year. Still, if City really are interested, which they're not, then at least it will help drive the price up.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024