Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi Claus 18:09 - Jul 6 with 4619 viewsBoris_

I see Southamptons finest is dishing out the cash again. Regardless of what the leftie loons on here say, one of the things the government have to be credited for is the financial support they have given to BUSINESS and individuals.

Looking forward to the stamp duty holiday as I'm in the process of moving so that will save loads. Hoping the rumours of it not being implemented until Autumn aren't true though, as I'll just stall completing for a few months if so.

Poll: Claude Puel

Rishi Claus on 19:23 - Jul 6 with 3113 viewsBuggalugs

I have to say, almost everyone has been patting Rishi on the back for the furlough scheme, but the longer it goes on, the more damage it’s doing in my opinion. Yes, it’s given employers the opportunity to keep some staff they most probably would have had to let go, but is it actually solving that problem or simply delaying it?

It’s also created vast swathes of employees that don’t won’t to go back to work because they're getting paid for sitting at home in the sunshine. I know several business owners who have wanted to get going again for some time, but a percentage of their furloughed staff are saying it’s not safe and refusing to return until the government officially announce all businesses are to reopen. These types are too stupid to realise that once their wages are no longer being paid by the state, they’ll be the first to be made redundant.

The economy needs to get moving, but whilst furlough is in place, most businesses are painfully limping to financial ruin.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Rishi Claus on 19:23 - Jul 6 with 3113 viewsFarmhouse

Whilst I have no axe to grind with Rishi Sunak and frankly a boy made good from Southampton is brilliant, he was pretty much in a no lose situation here. Let’s see how he goes when he has to convince the nation as to how we are going to pay it all back...
Rishi Claus on 20:33 - Jul 6 with 3024 viewsDorsetIan

Rishi Claus on 19:23 - Jul 6 by Farmhouse

Whilst I have no axe to grind with Rishi Sunak and frankly a boy made good from Southampton is brilliant, he was pretty much in a no lose situation here. Let’s see how he goes when he has to convince the nation as to how we are going to pay it all back...

This.

Fed up with Tory friends moaning about every single minister but 'lovely' Rishi.

Easy to be likeable when all you're doing is giving money away.

Some even tried to suggest that he was the man to stand up to Cummings, when in fact he's only the Chancellor because he accepted Cummings' terms when Javid refused to.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Rishi Claus on 20:48 - Jul 6 with 3001 viewsJaySaint

in other news......

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/06/keir-starmer-to-sign-up-for-unc

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Rishi Claus on 21:06 - Jul 6 with 2985 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 20:33 - Jul 6 by DorsetIan

This.

Fed up with Tory friends moaning about every single minister but 'lovely' Rishi.

Easy to be likeable when all you're doing is giving money away.

Some even tried to suggest that he was the man to stand up to Cummings, when in fact he's only the Chancellor because he accepted Cummings' terms when Javid refused to.

Nawwww I reckon your 'friends' are fed up with you, you massive wet wipe.

Rishi Claus on 21:11 - Jul 6 with 2971 viewsScoot

Poll: Should NJ go?

Rishi Claus on 21:12 - Jul 6 with 2964 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi Claus on 19:23 - Jul 6 by Farmhouse

Spot on. You don’t get anything for nothing. We shall be paying it back for years, even those of us who got no financial help.
Rishi Claus on 21:38 - Jul 6 with 2938 viewsJaySaint

Rishi Claus on 21:12 - Jul 6 by Sadoldgit

Spot on. You don’t get anything for nothing. We shall be paying it back for years, even those of us who got no financial help.

Was the right thing to do though, yes?

Login to get fewer ads

Rishi Claus on 21:45 - Jul 6 with 2931 viewsDorsetIan

Rishi Claus on 21:06 - Jul 6 by Boris_

Nawwww I reckon your 'friends' are fed up with you, you massive wet wipe.

And good evening to you too, Boris.

Haven't seen too much hysterical whingeing from you in recent days. No examples of egalitarianism that you can scream and shout about?

Maybe you're practising a bit of lockdown yoga - gotta be good for your blood pressure.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Rishi Claus on 00:18 - Jul 7 with 2869 viewsRon11

Rishi Claus on 21:11 - Jul 6 by Scoot

This smear merchant writes for a 163,550 circulation rag known as the Guardian originally founded and financed by John Edward Taylor with profits from the slave trade and the cotton industry.
Rishi Claus on 13:35 - Jul 8 with 2677 viewsBoris_

Great work again by Rishi.

Had a £10k+ stamp duty bill written off that I was due pay in the next couple of weeks.

Given £1k per employee for those we furloughed as long as they are still in employment in January, which they will be.

Cheers Rishi Claus, what a legend.

Rishi Claus on 13:38 - Jul 8 with 2669 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi Claus on 13:35 - Jul 8 by Boris_

Great work again by Rishi.

Had a £10k+ stamp duty bill written off that I was due pay in the next couple of weeks.

Given £1k per employee for those we furloughed as long as they are still in employment in January, which they will be.

Cheers Rishi Claus, what a legend.

Just as long as you are ok eh Doris!
Rishi Claus on 13:49 - Jul 8 with 2659 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 13:38 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

Just as long as you are ok eh Doris!

I absolutely am Soppy! Just called the landscapers and getting the garden done with the money I've saved instead. What a wonderful gift from Rishi, I'll look out to my landscaped garden whilst having my morning cup of tea and always be reminded of what a wonderful government we had through this pandemic.

Rishi Claus on 13:57 - Jul 8 with 2647 viewsBuggalugs

Rishi Claus on 13:49 - Jul 8 by Boris_

I absolutely am Soppy! Just called the landscapers and getting the garden done with the money I've saved instead. What a wonderful gift from Rishi, I'll look out to my landscaped garden whilst having my morning cup of tea and always be reminded of what a wonderful government we had through this pandemic.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Rishi Claus on 13:58 - Jul 8 with 2644 viewsSaintsforeverj

Just skim read today's news but not in detail, so can anyone clarify?

So, employers are going to be paid by the government to pay for 16 to 25 year olds employees. Does this not mean that over 25 year olds will lose their jobs in some cases, or have their hours reduced as companies in whatever form can employ a 20 year old to do the same job for free?

And the tax payer paying for meals out? The government seems to be spending money like candy. We go for meals out anyway and have carried on as normal. Oh well, if they want less of my money through VAT etc, great I guess. Or is there a method to the madness?
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 14:00]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Rishi Claus on 14:12 - Jul 8 with 2633 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 13:58 - Jul 8 by Saintsforeverj

Just skim read today's news but not in detail, so can anyone clarify?

So, employers are going to be paid by the government to pay for 16 to 25 year olds employees. Does this not mean that over 25 year olds will lose their jobs in some cases, or have their hours reduced as companies in whatever form can employ a 20 year old to do the same job for free?

And the tax payer paying for meals out? The government seems to be spending money like candy. We go for meals out anyway and have carried on as normal. Oh well, if they want less of my money through VAT etc, great I guess. Or is there a method to the madness?
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 14:00]

No Stamp Duty for properties up to £500k

£1k bonus if any furloughed staff are kept on pass Xmas.

£1k bonus to hire young people as trainees.

The bonus' either way won't make a difference to who an employer decides to hire other than it puts under 25's at a very slight advantage. I have a few vacancies at the moment and I wouldn't pick an average 24 year old ahead of a decent 25 year old.

VAT break on meals out won't affect the price they charge, I don't think that restaurants etc are expected to pass on the saving. Basically means they will make an extra 15% profit on a plate of Scampi and Chips which can only be a good thing at the moment.

Rishi Claus on 15:43 - Jul 8 with 2587 viewsgrumpy

I can see Pubs and Restaurants and the like struggling as long as this virus is about and social distancing is still in force.
Rishi Claus on 15:50 - Jul 8 with 2578 viewsJaySaint

how will the Stamp Duty thing work (if at all) should you already be in the process of buy/selling your house?

Rishi Claus on 16:12 - Jul 8 with 2555 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 15:50 - Jul 8 by JaySaint

how will the Stamp Duty thing work (if at all) should you already be in the process of buy/selling your house?

It's with effect immediately. I already have sale agreed on a property and mortgage offer agreed, should be completing in the next week or two and no longer need to pay stamp duty.

Rishi Claus on 17:58 - Jul 8 with 2515 viewscocklebreath

Rishi Claus on 16:12 - Jul 8 by Boris_

It's with effect immediately. I already have sale agreed on a property and mortgage offer agreed, should be completing in the next week or two and no longer need to pay stamp duty.

I would have thought a BUSINESS man of your calibre wouldn’t be buying a house for less than 500k

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Rishi Claus on 18:58 - Jul 8 with 2481 viewsHappy_Jack

Excellent news Boris. Enjoy your garden

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Rishi Claus on 23:06 - Jul 8 with 2414 viewsSadoldgit

Rishi Claus on 15:43 - Jul 8 by grumpy

I can see Pubs and Restaurants and the like struggling as long as this virus is about and social distancing is still in force.

Unless we all pile out between Mondays and Wednesdays to save our ten quids (but then they have chosen those days because people don’t usually eat out until the end of the week).
Rishi Claus on 23:08 - Jul 8 with 2413 viewsSadoldgit

Perhaps you can also think of the thousands who have lost loved ones thanks to their ineptitude too.

Enjoy your garden Doris and if you have any money left over, perhaps you could give it to a charity who support racial equality?
Rishi Claus on 07:33 - Jul 9 with 2374 viewsBoris_

Rishi Claus on 23:08 - Jul 8 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps you can also think of the thousands who have lost loved ones thanks to their ineptitude too.

Enjoy your garden Doris and if you have any money left over, perhaps you could give it to a charity who support racial equality?

Already donated over £20,000 to charities that support racial equality in the last couple of weeks from a fundraising calendar. Only so much a man can do Soppy.

We'll be doing another charity match next year where we will donate another £400,000 to charity as well.

You keep contributing by whinging on an internet forum though.

Rishi Claus on 08:21 - Jul 10 with 2282 viewssaint22

No extra relief for those of us buying upwards of 500k tho!!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 8:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024