Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redmond 19:27 - Jul 9 with 1336 viewssaint22

Seems to have found his reverse gear again
Redmond on 19:29 - Jul 9 with 1330 viewsA1079

He has been pretty anonymous in this game thus far.
Redmond on 08:47 - Jul 10 with 1152 viewsdarthvader

Redmond on 19:29 - Jul 9 by A1079

He has been pretty anonymous in this game thus far.

Yes i was thinking that during the game .

It reminds me though ,i had an unbelievable conversation with a thick pri.ck of a liverpool fan about how they were going to buy Ings back to stop him scoring for other rival teams ,when he gets sold on .
And Redmond for cheap but only wanted him as his name was Redman.

I had to spell it for him but he still didnt believe me

I thought he was joking but he was got irrate when i laughed at him

keep the faith coyr

Redmond on 09:16 - Jul 10 with 1125 viewsKennington

Chatting to a mate yesterday that I’d have preferred keeping Tadic over Redmond. As good as Redmond can be he’s very average most games.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Redmond on 09:18 - Jul 10 with 1125 viewsDorsetIan

Redmond was disappointing in the Man City game too but I suspect it's more because everyone else was playing so well. He didn't do badly, he just looked a little flat - not really taking on the last defender or causing them too many difficulties.

The real attacking difference has been Armstrong. When he gets the ball now on the edge of the area, you know he's never going to be looking sideways or backwards. I get the impression that he's now having the impact for us that he had at Celtic - a proper attacking midfielder.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Redmond on 09:51 - Jul 10 with 1092 viewssaint22

Armstrong is doing what Redmond should, each time he gets the ball he looks forward and head up and attacks teams
Redmond puts his foot on the ball turns and plays it backwards
I don’t know why he blows so hot and cold
Redmond on 12:02 - Jul 10 with 1032 viewsVeloSaint

Overall across the games since the restart he's been good in my view. May not have been as a big a threat in the last couple of games as he was before but he continues to work hard and put a shift in for the full 90+ mins. The manager clearly trusts him as well, probably one of the first names on the team sheet. Challenge for Ralph is getting a squad where there is pressure on some of the regulars starting place. For example if they can get Djenepo's all round game up to Redmonds level he has the potential.
Redmond on 16:29 - Jul 10 with 943 viewsgreen

Good point on Armstrong - he's been so much better since the re-start. He's been helped by having KWP at RB as he's a better defender than Valery, so he can tuck inside more often as well.
Redmond on 18:01 - Jul 10 with 906 views1teeminants

Redmond on 09:16 - Jul 10 by Kennington

Chatting to a mate yesterday that I’d have preferred keeping Tadic over Redmond. As good as Redmond can be he’s very average most games.

Redmond was outstanding last season . Tadic never had a season for us where he was outstanding .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Redmond on 20:49 - Jul 13 with 705 viewssaint22

Redmond on 09:18 - Jul 10 by DorsetIan

Redmond was disappointing in the Man City game too but I suspect it's more because everyone else was playing so well. He didn't do badly, he just looked a little flat - not really taking on the last defender or causing them too many difficulties.

The real attacking difference has been Armstrong. When he gets the ball now on the edge of the area, you know he's never going to be looking sideways or backwards. I get the impression that he's now having the impact for us that he had at Celtic - a proper attacking midfielder.

Looks to go backwards every time again tonight, very odd
Redmond on 21:53 - Jul 13 with 615 viewssaint22

Redmond on 08:47 - Jul 10 by darthvader

Yes i was thinking that during the game .

It reminds me though ,i had an unbelievable conversation with a thick pri.ck of a liverpool fan about how they were going to buy Ings back to stop him scoring for other rival teams ,when he gets sold on .
And Redmond for cheap but only wanted him as his name was Redman.

I had to spell it for him but he still didnt believe me

I thought he was joking but he was got irrate when i laughed at him

The one time he runs at the defence and De Gea pulls a world class save out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024