Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man United 22:59 - Jul 9 with 1234 viewsBicester_North

Look sensational going forward. Think it would need the type of defending V City and some luck to get a result there.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Man United on 23:49 - Jul 9 with 1193 viewsSaintsforeverj

A little bit like Man City before we beat them, Man utd are on a great run but are due a defeat, as they may start to get complacent. Saints will go there and press like hounds and we may give them a shock.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 23:50]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Man United on 07:55 - Jul 10 with 1102 viewsdirk_doone

Certainly our hardest remaining fixture. Since the lockdown they have been easily the best team in the league:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/formtabelle/wettbewerb/GB1
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 7:57]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Man United on 08:14 - Jul 10 with 1083 viewsA1079

I would say that they are currently the best performing all round team in the league. They have goals in them, entertaining to watch and generally all round good football. Pains me to say all that but it is what it is. If they add to their squad they could be a title contender next year - along with Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea.

Difficult to see us getting any sort of result against them, but I said that before we played City.
Man United on 11:31 - Jul 10 with 989 viewsSadoldgit

I think we are going to need to score at least 3 goals to get anything out of this game.
Man United on 13:16 - Jul 10 with 957 viewskingslandstand1

Man United on 23:49 - Jul 9 by Saintsforeverj

A little bit like Man City before we beat them, Man utd are on a great run but are due a defeat, as they may start to get complacent. Saints will go there and press like hounds and we may give them a shock.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 23:50]

Love the optimism, though will admit did not expect to get anything out of City

Just hope Stephens doesn't start believing all of the MOTM praise he got against City as he has done in the past and was getting complacent

I think you will find Utd are now really enjoying their football and the praise they are getting and will continue in the same vein

But let's hope you are right
[Post edited 10 Jul 2020 13:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024