Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints At Manchester United The Preview 13:00 - Jul 13 with 415 viewsSaintsNews

Saints At Manchester United The Preview 13th Jul 2020 12:56
With near neighbours Manchester City overturning their European ban, United have an extra incentive to keep winning and in doing so ensure a Champions League spot next season, can Saints stop them. 7

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints At Manchester United The Preview on 15:14 - Jul 13 with 362 viewsTimSaint

According to 1 site I read about tonight's game, they reckoned that Valery, Boufal and Djenepo will all be out for the rest of the season ? I know there aren't many games left now, but was expecting to at least see Boufal and Djenepo used as impact subs over the last few games.

TimSaint

Saints At Manchester United The Preview on 17:10 - Jul 13 with 318 viewsA1079

Saints At Manchester United The Preview on 15:14 - Jul 13 by TimSaint

According to 1 site I read about tonight's game, they reckoned that Valery, Boufal and Djenepo will all be out for the rest of the season ? I know there aren't many games left now, but was expecting to at least see Boufal and Djenepo used as impact subs over the last few games.

Is it just me that feels that Djenepo seems to be more unavailable for various reasons than available? Hope Redmond ups his game if he is playing. He has done alot of running but his final third, final pass and conversion rate is poor.
Saints At Manchester United The Preview on 17:11 - Jul 13 with 316 viewsSadoldgit

Saints At Manchester United The Preview on 15:14 - Jul 13 by TimSaint

I think I read somewhere that they had muscle injuries that were a bit tricky and given the short space of time between the end of this season and the beginning of the next Ralph didn’t want to risk aggravating their injuries.
Saints At Manchester United The Preview on 18:15 - Jul 13 with 284 viewsgrumpy

Saints At Manchester United The Preview on 17:11 - Jul 13 by Sadoldgit

I think I read somewhere that they had muscle injuries that were a bit tricky and given the short space of time between the end of this season and the beginning of the next Ralph didn’t want to risk aggravating their injuries.

'muscle injuries'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024