Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg 09:33 - Jul 17 with 5150 viewsButty101

I think about 20 is right then, we laugh all the way to the bank. If he goes to them clearly another money driven player because he wont be playing champs league any time soon or winning anything.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 10:11 - Jul 17 with 3505 viewssolent_toffee

And apparently Saints want a player exchange as part of any deal, Wow you’re going to be spoilt for choice there.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 10:24 - Jul 17 with 3488 viewssaint22

According to this forums favourite gospel if truth its 25m! Yes please

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8532087/Everton-make-25m-want
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 11:31 - Jul 17 with 3445 viewsButty101

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 10:11 - Jul 17 by solent_toffee

And apparently Saints want a player exchange as part of any deal, Wow you’re going to be spoilt for choice there.

oh god player exchanges never work.

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 11:36 - Jul 17 with 3437 viewsgrumpy

Straight swap for Richarlison please.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 11:46 - Jul 17 with 3428 viewsTimSaint

Weren't we supposed to have valued him at £35m ?

Fully aware that price is ridiculous - but I guess we are aiming high and willing to negotiate !! :-)

No player swap please - unless it is a commanding CB !!

TimSaint

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 11:50 - Jul 17 with 3423 viewsBenali_Saint

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 10:11 - Jul 17 by solent_toffee

Not sure who we'd go for.
Sigurdsson would be good though
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 11:52 - Jul 17 with 3418 viewsTimSaint

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 11:50 - Jul 17 by Benali_Saint

Not sure who we'd go for.
Sigurdsson would be good though

Didn't he cost them about £45m ?

Doubt they would do a swap for him, despite his poor performances of late.

TimSaint

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 11:55 - Jul 17 with 3415 viewsButty101

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 11:52 - Jul 17 by TimSaint

Siggardson is past it - no thanks

Login to get fewer ads

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 12:50 - Jul 17 with 3383 viewsSonicBoom

What's depressing is that a player of PEH's "ability" is costing 20 odd million. So it's going to be expensive to replace him with better unless we go looking for a rough diamond and hope he comes good.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 13:02 - Jul 17 with 3376 viewssolent_toffee

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 11:52 - Jul 17 by TimSaint

Everton would swap Sigurdsson for the tea lady at the moment, an absolute chancer. I mean a really good football who would flourish with a change of scenery.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 13:04 - Jul 17 with 3372 viewsSadoldgit

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 13:02 - Jul 17 by solent_toffee

Everton would swap Sigurdsson for the tea lady at the moment, an absolute chancer. I mean a really good football who would flourish with a change of scenery.

I was gutted that we didn’t sign him. The Everton move did him no favours.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 13:44 - Jul 17 with 3344 viewsTripleNiemi

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 12:50 - Jul 17 by SonicBoom

What's depressing is that a player of PEH's "ability" is costing 20 odd million. So it's going to be expensive to replace him with better unless we go looking for a rough diamond and hope he comes good.

Knowing Saints we won't bother replacing him as JWP and OR will be seen as enough. We need a centre back more importantly to partner Bednarek.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:45]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 20:13 - Jul 17 with 3230 viewskingslandstand1

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 10:24 - Jul 17 by saint22

According to this forums favourite gospel if truth its 25m! Yes please

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8532087/Everton-make-25m-want

Snap the hands off, no negotiations!
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 20:15 - Jul 17 with 3228 viewskingslandstand1

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 13:44 - Jul 17 by TripleNiemi

Knowing Saints we won't bother replacing him as JWP and OR will be seen as enough. We need a centre back more importantly to partner Bednarek.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:45]

I thought there was this African CB all lined up?

But agree with your other comment
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 21:00 - Jul 17 with 3204 viewssaint22

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 20:15 - Jul 17 by kingslandstand1

I thought there was this African CB all lined up?

But agree with your other comment

I do hope he is coming
Fancy Ake if that lot go down too
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 13:17 - Jul 18 with 3062 viewsdirk_doone

Kieran Dowell?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 16:19 - Jul 18 with 2961 viewsSadoldgit

I know that you can’t trust the figures quoted in the press, but I would expect a lot more than £14m for Hoj, especially as he believes that he is Champions League material!
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 17:06 - Jul 18 with 2936 viewssolent_toffee

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 13:17 - Jul 18 by dirk_doone

Kieran Dowell?

Still only a young player, did well on loan at Forest and Sheff Utd, was mucked around on loan at Derby and now flourishing at Wigan. Think he could do a decent job at Everton now but he’s been away from the club for some time and I don’t think Carlo would have had a proper look at him.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 12:08 - Jul 19 with 2779 viewsButty101

I see the papers are saying that Hojberg would be a replacement for Winks at Spurs. I would take winks in a swap deal

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:36 - Jul 20 with 2692 viewsSadoldgit

Everton have come back with another bid of £20m.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:38 - Jul 20 with 2685 viewsdirk_doone

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:36 - Jul 20 by Sadoldgit

Bidding war between Spurs and Everton?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:59 - Jul 20 with 2661 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:36 - Jul 20 by Sadoldgit

Really? Where did you see that?

I'm not one to slate Saints players, but this guy's passing is appalling and I think the club will find someone even more suited to Hasenhuttl's style easily. Might even be Reed ...

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 23:13 - Jul 20 with 2650 viewsSadoldgit

According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 22:59 - Jul 20 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Really? Where did you see that?

I'm not one to slate Saints players, but this guy's passing is appalling and I think the club will find someone even more suited to Hasenhuttl's style easily. Might even be Reed ...

The Echo. Let’s hope it forces Levy to look down the back of the sofa for more loose change!
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 19:42 - Jul 21 with 2515 viewsSadoldgit

Apparently we have accepted a bid from Everton of £25m.
According to BBC Everton have bid 14mill for Hojberg on 19:53 - Jul 21 with 2499 viewsHappy_Jack

If anyone pays £25m for him that is daylight robbery and everyone at SFC should be heartily congratulated.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024