Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom Up 21:28 - Jul 22 with 609 viewsSaintNick

Brentford, Fulham Cardiff and Swansea will contest the play offs

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

West Brom Up on 21:38 - Jul 22 with 595 viewsBicester_North

Charlie Austin best get on the treadmill

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

West Brom Up on 21:45 - Jul 22 with 581 viewsA1079

Slightly tedious. I have nothing against West Brom per se but it would have been nice to have seen someone different coming up. Still a chance Brentford will but you have to wonder whether they have run out of steam at the wrong time. Potential Cardiff Vs Swansea play off final!

I will say though the championship is an exciting league whatever the season.
West Brom Up on 00:17 - Jul 23 with 499 viewsTimSaint

West Brom Up on 21:45 - Jul 22 by A1079

Slightly tedious. I have nothing against West Brom per se but it would have been nice to have seen someone different coming up. Still a chance Brentford will but you have to wonder whether they have run out of steam at the wrong time. Potential Cardiff Vs Swansea play off final!

I will say though the championship is an exciting league whatever the season.

Provided we are allowed back in stadiums....

I will definitely do Leeds away - only been there twice before and it's been a while !!

Will do WBA as well because it is always a good day out up there, not too far away and we have won there on our last few trips. If you drive up, there is park, pub and dine at the Vyne. Or train is fine for a few beers on board, in Brum centre and then a quick train to the Hawthorns from Snow Hill.

Would prefer Brentford from the play offs. Going to their new stadium would be good, but wonder if they will put a pub on each corner ? Fulham is a good day out and easily accessible by train.

Although the win at Swansea was great and it pretty much kept us up, I'm thinking more on the side of been there, done that, don't need to go again for a while. The same can be said for Cardiff. Whereas Forest would have been great and it has always been a top night out there too.

Looks like Wigan (despite the current asterix against them) may we'll get to play their feeder club next season !! :-)

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024