Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salisu signs 19:43 - Jul 25 with 9544 viewsareasix

Our new CB has signed and will be a saints player confirmed
Salisu signs on 00:28 - Jul 30 with 2342 viewsareasix

I think the delay for the announcement has been 1st August is the start of the transfer window officially and his work permit which he has been given the 👍 for , so I expect an announcement by the club very soon but I am told it’s all in place and he is ready to come to the uk to get ready for next season. Hopefully he is the signing we have been craving for especially for Saints22 since van dick!
Salisu signs on 06:15 - Jul 30 with 2307 viewsThermosNBlanket

Salisu signs on 00:28 - Jul 30 by areasix

I think the delay for the announcement has been 1st August is the start of the transfer window officially and his work permit which he has been given the 👍 for , so I expect an announcement by the club very soon but I am told it’s all in place and he is ready to come to the uk to get ready for next season. Hopefully he is the signing we have been craving for especially for Saints22 since van dick!

The window opened on 27th how have Brighton signed and announced Lallana?

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

Salisu signs on 06:54 - Jul 30 with 2281 viewsSaintNick

Salisu signs on 06:15 - Jul 30 by ThermosNBlanket

The window opened on 27th how have Brighton signed and announced Lallana?

The window opened on Monday, it is said that Salisu needs a work permit, this will be an issue going forward for all players as now those from the EU will need a work permit once we finally leave the EU

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Salisu signs on 07:53 - Jul 30 with 2226 viewskernow

Salisu signs on 06:54 - Jul 30 by SaintNick

The window opened on Monday, it is said that Salisu needs a work permit, this will be an issue going forward for all players as now those from the EU will need a work permit once we finally leave the EU

So he signed before the transfer window was open despite needing a work permit that hasn't yet been issued.

Taking back control has never been more simple.
Salisu signs on 07:54 - Jul 30 with 2219 viewsChesham_Saint

Salisu signs on 07:53 - Jul 30 by kernow

So he signed before the transfer window was open despite needing a work permit that hasn't yet been issued.

Taking back control has never been more simple.

Presumably some form of Letter of Intent?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Salisu signs on 08:05 - Jul 30 with 2201 viewsSaintNick

Salisu signs on 07:54 - Jul 30 by Chesham_Saint

Presumably some form of Letter of Intent?

There is nothing sinister here, Saints will reach an agreement with Salisu dependent on a work permit being issued, we had a similar situation with Marian Pahars 20 odd years ago.

There are three stages of work permits and most players get turned down at the initial stage unless they meet very stringent crieria and then the club appeals and usually get the permit on the 2nd attempt, I think Pahars went to the 3rd.

I was going to paste the details here but they are so long I would say just google them, they are straight forward but club's have to go through each stage and be turned down and then move on to the next

Salisu signs on 08:18 - Jul 30 with 2177 viewssaint22

But I thought Brexit was the answer to everything no?
Salisu signs on 08:58 - Jul 30 with 2147 viewsBoris_

Great news for the national game.

Poll: Claude Puel

Login to get fewer ads

Salisu signs on 09:14 - Jul 30 with 2129 viewsareasix

Confirmation of a work permit been issued arrived yesterday with the player so it should not be long to wait for the official announcement. Expect one centre back in and one out soon.

Levy is playing silly uggers and moving the goal posts which is holding up any other action.
Salisu signs on 20:52 - Jul 30 with 2012 viewsthissceptredsaint

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/southampton-salisu-t
Salisu signs on 21:32 - Jul 30 with 1975 viewssaint22

Salisu signs on 09:14 - Jul 30 by areasix

Confirmation of a work permit been issued arrived yesterday with the player so it should not be long to wait for the official announcement. Expect one centre back in and one out soon.

Levy is playing silly uggers and moving the goal posts which is holding up any other action.

Is that one CB in Salisu, or another because we need more than one! Especially if we are selling one too
Salisu signs on 21:40 - Jul 30 with 1972 viewsWaylander

Vestergaard on his way out?
Salisu signs on 00:08 - Jul 31 with 1902 viewsTimSaint

The Spanish window doesn't open until the 4th August, so no deal can be done til then at the earliest.

TimSaint

Salisu signs on 00:33 - Jul 31 with 1896 viewsareasix

Thanks Timsaint I thought the Spanish window opened on the 1st I stand corrected. We still expect an announcement ASAP as everything including the players visa is now in place , the deal is done.
Salisu signs on 08:15 - Jul 31 with 1831 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Salisu signs on 21:40 - Jul 30 by Waylander

Vestergaard on his way out?

Hoedt I'd imagine

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Salisu signs on 08:48 - Jul 31 with 1799 viewssaint22

Salisu signs on 08:15 - Jul 31 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Hoedt I'd imagine

we live in hope
Salisu signs on 09:41 - Jul 31 with 1761 views1885_SFC

We live in hope that both Hoedt and Vestergaard are on their way out more like...

Old School is Cool

Salisu signs on 12:11 - Jul 31 with 1713 viewsdirk_doone

As Spurs' new stadium cost more than a billion pounds, they probably don't have much money to spare. Arsenal were in a similar predicament after they built their new stadium.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Salisu signs on 13:05 - Jul 31 with 1680 viewsSaintNick

Salisu signs on 12:11 - Jul 31 by dirk_doone

As Spurs' new stadium cost more than a billion pounds, they probably don't have much money to spare. Arsenal were in a similar predicament after they built their new stadium.

Spurs stadium was based on earning a lot of revenue away from the football with American Football & gigs all being booked in along with conferences etc, all of these have been cancelled meaning that they are not getting in the income they budgeted for, not making the Champions League will also be a big financial blow as well

Salisu signs on 13:14 - Jul 31 with 1659 viewsChesham_Saint

Salisu signs on 13:05 - Jul 31 by SaintNick

Spurs stadium was based on earning a lot of revenue away from the football with American Football & gigs all being booked in along with conferences etc, all of these have been cancelled meaning that they are not getting in the income they budgeted for, not making the Champions League will also be a big financial blow as well

So Covid DOES have a silver lining!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Salisu signs on 14:01 - Jul 31 with 1617 viewssaint22

Salisu signs on 13:14 - Jul 31 by Chesham_Saint

So Covid DOES have a silver lining!

Salisu signs on 15:57 - Aug 4 with 1350 viewssaint22

Did he get lost?
Salisu signs on 16:02 - Aug 4 with 1343 viewsThermosNBlanket

Salisu signs on 15:57 - Aug 4 by saint22

Did he get lost?

No it fell through over fee

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

Salisu signs on 20:06 - Aug 4 with 1213 viewssaint22

Salisu signs on 16:02 - Aug 4 by ThermosNBlanket

You are kidding??!
Salisu signs on 20:38 - Aug 4 with 1186 viewsTimSaint

Salisu signs on 16:02 - Aug 4 by ThermosNBlanket

Why would there be complications regarding the fee, when he has a buy-out clause in his contract of €12m ? You meet the price and you activate the release clause.

Allegedly, a family member of the player has said it is 80-90% done, so hopefully it will be done and dusted this week.

There is not much of a break before the season starts again, so it is crucial to get our new signings in early this window.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024