Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournmouth Sell Ake 12:03 - Jul 30 with 826 viewsSaintNick

Not sure he is worth £40 million but a tidy profit for them

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Bournmouth Sell Ake on 12:07 - Jul 30 with 808 viewsdirk_doone

He's going to cost City some points next season, like John Stones did in the season after they paid £50 million for him. That will make life easier for Liverpool.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Bournmouth Sell Ake on 12:27 - Jul 30 with 764 viewsSaintNick

Bournmouth Sell Ake on 12:07 - Jul 30 by dirk_doone

He's going to cost City some points next season, like John Stones did in the season after they paid £50 million for him. That will make life easier for Liverpool.

I wonder what John Stones would cost now, perhaps worth a punt

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Bournmouth Sell Ake on 12:42 - Jul 30 with 747 views1ASIN12

That will pay of some of Bournmouth's reported £80 odd million that they owe.

He's a good player and one we should have signed when he left Chelsea. Not sure we were ever in for him, either before he wwas loaned to Bournemouth or when they signed him for them.
Bournmouth Sell Ake on 12:44 - Jul 30 with 744 viewsChesham_Saint

Bournmouth Sell Ake on 12:42 - Jul 30 by 1ASIN12

That will pay of some of Bournmouth's reported £80 odd million that they owe.

He's a good player and one we should have signed when he left Chelsea. Not sure we were ever in for him, either before he wwas loaned to Bournemouth or when they signed him for them.

Did Chelsea negotiate a sell-on clause though? I can imagine they’re pretty shrewd with that kind of thing.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Bournmouth Sell Ake on 12:56 - Jul 30 with 719 viewsA1079

As I am most definitely not in the know, is the Salisu deal still happening or has that gone cold now? I thought last week it had all but been done but I have not seen anything to confirm it. Just a question for those that keep up with things better than I do.
Bournmouth Sell Ake on 12:57 - Jul 30 with 719 viewsdirk_doone

If Aké is a success at City, and I think it will take him a couple of seasons to settle in there, he will be another in the line of young players Chelsea have let go cheaply, like De Bruyne, Mo Salah, Lukaku and Bertrand.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 13:00]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Bournmouth Sell Ake on 13:48 - Jul 30 with 657 viewsTripleNiemi

When he first went to Bournemouth i thought he was the mustard and had hoped we would have at least put in a bid for him (even though he was always likely to go there as he had already done a loan stint).

Since then and more recently i have seen a few of his games and now i have become a little sceptical. Not sure of his age, but don't personally think he is enough to get City back to where they were if he signs gor them.

For me Toby, Van Dijk and Cahill still offer more.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Bournmouth Sell Ake on 13:50 - Jul 30 with 651 viewsChesham_Saint

Bournmouth Sell Ake on 13:48 - Jul 30 by TripleNiemi

When he first went to Bournemouth i thought he was the mustard and had hoped we would have at least put in a bid for him (even though he was always likely to go there as he had already done a loan stint).

Since then and more recently i have seen a few of his games and now i have become a little sceptical. Not sure of his age, but don't personally think he is enough to get City back to where they were if he signs gor them.

For me Toby, Van Dijk and Cahill still offer more.

And Vertongen [sp?]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024