Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It 09:00 - Aug 1 with 3083 viewsSaintsNews

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It 1st Aug 2020 08:56
Latest media reports suggest that there is plenty of interest from Premier League clubs and even from Germany, but the player himself want's to go to Spurs, that is fine but he should tell them to stop making laughable offers and get on with it. 13

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:02 - Aug 4 with 500 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 20:49 - Aug 4 by TripleNiemi

Straight swap?? Not from what i have read.

Well, we get 3 million, if the reports are correct. Almost a straight swap. We receive much less than hojbjerg is worth because as I said, it's either that or we lose them both.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 21:06]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 475 viewsTripleNiemi

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:02 - Aug 4 by Saintsforeverj

Well, we get 3 million, if the reports are correct. Almost a straight swap. We receive much less than hojbjerg is worth because as I said, it's either that or we lose them both.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 21:06]

I am glad the bloke has gone to be totally honest. Aside from his fist pumping gestures towards the fans (which royally fcuked me off when he couldn't even put a shift in himself) he has generally been bang average. I would take Romeu eveyday over that joker.

Still, £3m is £3m and when you're skint it should cover Hoedts or Leminas wages a bit longer.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:17 - Aug 4 with 454 viewsBuggalugs

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:17 - Aug 4 with 451 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:11 - Aug 4 by TripleNiemi

I am glad the bloke has gone to be totally honest. Aside from his fist pumping gestures towards the fans (which royally fcuked me off when he couldn't even put a shift in himself) he has generally been bang average. I would take Romeu eveyday over that joker.

Still, £3m is £3m and when you're skint it should cover Hoedts or Leminas wages a bit longer.

Totally agree with that, which is why I have the opinion I have. I can't see why clubs even want Hojbjerg. He doesn't score goals, he is not effective like an Ings or even an Armstrong. He doesn't tackle like Romeu and he just average at best. So we get a great young right back and another 3 million. I really rate Walker-Peters and I think he could be an excellent addition. Reminds me of Clyne a bit.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 21:18]

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:20 - Aug 4 with 441 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:17 - Aug 4 by Buggalugs

The plot thickens.

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:26 - Aug 4 with 425 viewsTripleNiemi

Hojbjerg Needs To Tell Spurs To Get On With It on 21:20 - Aug 4 by Saintsforeverj

The plot thickens.

Interesting then; blame Everton for this

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024