Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Eat Out to Help Out“ 13:26 - Aug 3 with 9500 viewsPatfromPoole

Any Uglies doing this over the next 3 days????

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:11 - Aug 4 with 1835 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 10:39 - Aug 4 by Sadoldgit

Someone on the news the other night saying their bookings up Monday’s, Tuesdays and Wednesdays but down Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. What a shock!

Soppy spending his employers time and money moaning on an internet forum to a bunch of strangers. What a shock!

Poll: Claude Puel

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:19 - Aug 4 with 1827 viewsSadoldgit

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:11 - Aug 4 by Boris_

Soppy spending his employers time and money moaning on an internet forum to a bunch of strangers. What a shock!

Doris pinching other people’s put downs. What a shock!
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:47 - Aug 4 with 1808 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 09:02 - Aug 4 by Gennaro_Contaldo

haha!

It crept up on me ...

Planes - I just think they're dreadful for the environment and have got fed up with people travelling around for no reason. No one needs to fly for work, it can all be done remotely - I used to do it quite often to Seattle and Budapest etc so I'm a hypocrite, but I wouldn't do it now.

Beaches - I grew up right next to Lepe beach, loved it in the winter and tended to avoid in August, but I've always found Bournemouth beach like mini-Spain with topless red people being angry ... I prefer coastal walking along the cliffs if I'm honest, always have.

Eating out - We will do this very occasionally as a family for lunch but ultimately it ends up disappointing as I can cook better food and not have to put up with other people, haha. The last decent meal I had out, that I definitely couldn't have done myself was at Northcote in the Ribble Valley in Lancashire (last Nov) when visiting family, stunning and the Government won't pay me to eat there ;)

But yes, I am very grumpy, although I actually an away day out on the football would sort me out ;)

Need to get on a few away days next year. I'm hoping Leeds away is going to be towards the end of the season.

I think the Eat Out to Help Out campaign is a great one. Has a great economic value not just to the hospitality industry but also those who service it as well as mental health benefits of encouraging people to get out of their houses and go for a meal.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 21:55 - Aug 4 with 1746 viewsBison

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:47 - Aug 4 by Boris_

Need to get on a few away days next year. I'm hoping Leeds away is going to be towards the end of the season.

I think the Eat Out to Help Out campaign is a great one. Has a great economic value not just to the hospitality industry but also those who service it as well as mental health benefits of encouraging people to get out of their houses and go for a meal.

Last time I was at Elland Rd I saw MLT miss a penalty practice against our keeper , probabally our most controversial keeper. Wow I feel old now.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 21:57 - Aug 4 with 1744 viewsBicester_North

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 21:55 - Aug 4 by Bison

Last time I was at Elland Rd I saw MLT miss a penalty practice against our keeper , probabally our most controversial keeper. Wow I feel old now.

Ian Andrews?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 23:21 - Aug 4 with 1711 viewshedgeend61

Bar and Block at Whiteley tomorrow night, fillet steak for a tenner, blinding.

Doing my bit for Boris
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 23:22]
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:53 - Aug 5 with 1641 viewsBison

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 21:57 - Aug 4 by Bicester_North

Ian Andrews?

No Bruce Gobbler.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:54 - Aug 5 with 1640 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 23:21 - Aug 4 by hedgeend61

Bar and Block at Whiteley tomorrow night, fillet steak for a tenner, blinding.

Doing my bit for Boris
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 23:22]

Went to the Hunters last night. Rump steak for £7. Lovely.

Login to get fewer ads

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:55 - Aug 5 with 1640 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 22:16 - Aug 3 by ThermosNBlanket

Boris take them to The Wheatsheaf it’s brilliant really well done and safe.
Great food
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 22:17]

Will give them a go next week sir. I live that side of Romsey so they're within walking distance.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 16:39 - Aug 5 with 1611 viewsRon11

I like eating out.
She loves it.
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 09:56 - Aug 6 with 1550 viewshedgeend61

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:54 - Aug 5 by Boris_

Went to the Hunters last night. Rump steak for £7. Lovely.

Four of us had, 3 starters, 4 mains, (2 Ribeye, Fillet,& Sirloin steaks with chips), onion rings, garlic mushrooms, extra chips. 5 pints of Corona (never seen this on draugh before) and 2 large Pinots = £91 saving £53, blinding.

Bar and Block 50% off all food and soft drinks, not limited to £10 pp
https://www.barandblock.co.uk/en-gb/eat-out-to-help-out

Said to waitress been busy last few days?, packed she said, fully booked next week, limited availibility the following week. I said, book me in quick
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 10:01 - Aug 6 with 1546 viewsPatfromPoole

I bet these places are all quiet today......

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 10:01 - Aug 14 with 1464 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 10:39 - Aug 4 by Sadoldgit

Someone on the news the other night saying their bookings up Monday’s, Tuesdays and Wednesdays but down Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. What a shock!

Silly Soppy! Wrong again. What a shock!

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:01 - Aug 14 with 1436 viewsSadoldgit

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 10:01 - Aug 14 by Boris_

Silly Soppy! Wrong again. What a shock!

Call yourself a businessman?
I spoke to the landlord in my local last night in his empty restaurant. He said he is doing plenty of business on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays but very little the rest of the week. All that has happened is that people are changing the days they eat out at a cost to millions for the tax payer. As you like to use the word so much, wouldn’t you, a a Major High Street Businessman, say that is soppy Doris?
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:26 - Aug 14 with 1425 viewsBison

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:01 - Aug 14 by Sadoldgit

I spoke to the landlord in my local last night in his empty restaurant. He said he is doing plenty of business on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays but very little the rest of the week. All that has happened is that people are changing the days they eat out at a cost to millions for the tax payer. As you like to use the word so much, wouldn’t you, a a Major High Street Businessman, say that is soppy Doris?

I think your servey of one may be the exception. For instance my son is a chef and he is saying that people were reluctant to go and eat out but this scheme has incentivised people to go out due to the scheme and now the fear has gone so it's meant they are busy the rest of the week as well now.

It's been an incredible boost to the pub and restaurant business , we ate out Wednesday night at The White Hart Cadnam Andy they have had to double their staff to cope with the extra business , it was so nice eating out again we have booked again for Saturday. The only reason we booked Wednesday was because of the discount , but going once reminded us of what normal life used to look like so now the price is not an issue.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:46 - Aug 14 with 1408 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:26 - Aug 14 by Bison

I think your servey of one may be the exception. For instance my son is a chef and he is saying that people were reluctant to go and eat out but this scheme has incentivised people to go out due to the scheme and now the fear has gone so it's meant they are busy the rest of the week as well now.

It's been an incredible boost to the pub and restaurant business , we ate out Wednesday night at The White Hart Cadnam Andy they have had to double their staff to cope with the extra business , it was so nice eating out again we have booked again for Saturday. The only reason we booked Wednesday was because of the discount , but going once reminded us of what normal life used to look like so now the price is not an issue.

You are correct. Soppy is just making things up yet again to suit his agenda.

Funny you should mention the White Hart in Cadnam, a good friend of mine is the Landlord there and your observations are correct, this offer has really kick-started their takings. Those who are hunting for an offer are going out Monday - Wednesday and those who can't be bothered to fight for a table as the discount isn't as important to them are going out on Thursday to Sunday.

My parents hadn't been out of the house since before lockdown until we went to the Hunters Inn last Monday. They've since been out to eat twice more since then, both times not on the offer days.

So not only is it a great financial boost to the economy that will save many in the hospitality, it has huge mental health benefits encouraging people to get out of the house.

Obviously the left wing lunatics and their political agenda won't see that though.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:47 - Aug 14 with 1407 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:01 - Aug 14 by Sadoldgit

Why are you in your local? I thought you didn't feel safe going out?

You're a compulsive liar, aren't you soppy?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:56 - Aug 14 with 1395 viewsJaySaint

we went to a nice pub/foody place on weds. It is well known in the area for decent grub etc and is a decent size.

you could not move in the place. fully booked inside and out and the manager said it was like xmas for them and probably saved the establishment (jobs etc).

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 12:38 - Aug 14 with 1369 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:56 - Aug 14 by JaySaint

we went to a nice pub/foody place on weds. It is well known in the area for decent grub etc and is a decent size.

you could not move in the place. fully booked inside and out and the manager said it was like xmas for them and probably saved the establishment (jobs etc).

I doubt we'll see Soppy back on this thread. He's now resorting to being a compulsive liar and fantasist like 22 in order to push his political agenda.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:24 - Aug 14 with 1338 viewsgrumpy

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 12:38 - Aug 14 by Boris_

I doubt we'll see Soppy back on this thread. He's now resorting to being a compulsive liar and fantasist like 22 in order to push his political agenda.

Still calling people names ,Boris.
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:33 - Aug 14 with 1322 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:24 - Aug 14 by grumpy

Still calling people names ,Boris.

I'll call internet trolls and compulsive liars whatever I want, pal.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:37 - Aug 14 with 1316 viewsgrumpy

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:33 - Aug 14 by Boris_

I'll call internet trolls and compulsive liars whatever I want, pal.

'internet trolls' Pot calling kettle black comes to mind' pal...
“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:38 - Aug 14 with 1314 viewsBuggalugs

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 11:47 - Aug 14 by Boris_

Why are you in your local? I thought you didn't feel safe going out?

You're a compulsive liar, aren't you soppy?

Remember, Soggy is a model citizen and as he’s demonstrated numerous times before, prefers a detailed step by step guide on how to run his life over using his discretion. Therefore, as soon as the Government announced it’s safe to go to the pub, he’s been a going!

He should be applauded for his dedication to Tory policies.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:47 - Aug 14 with 1299 viewsBoris_

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:37 - Aug 14 by grumpy

'internet trolls' Pot calling kettle black comes to mind' pal...

I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to someones face and none of my opinions are fabricated or exaggerated, they are all true. I also don't have a political agenda and think all politicians are c*nts.

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:50 - Aug 14 with 1294 viewsgrumpy

“Eat Out to Help Out“ on 13:47 - Aug 14 by Boris_

I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to someones face and none of my opinions are fabricated or exaggerated, they are all true. I also don't have a political agenda and think all politicians are c*nts.

So all your opinions are true and anyone who disagree are wrong?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024