Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zaha 12:06 - Aug 4 with 1155 viewsPatfromPoole

Interesting.

Palace could be in for a struggle.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8590701/Crystal-Palace-ready-

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Zaha on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 1072 viewsChesham_Saint

As far as I’m aware he’s their talisman and without him they rarely do well. Either way, wherever he is, JWP will hunt him down...!

Could be a tough season for Palace given their recent run. Time to kick Woy upstairs and have Eddie ride in to the rescue?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Zaha on 14:18 - Aug 4 with 1031 viewsDorsetIan

Zaha on 13:15 - Aug 4 by Chesham_Saint

As far as I’m aware he’s their talisman and without him they rarely do well. Either way, wherever he is, JWP will hunt him down...!

Could be a tough season for Palace given their recent run. Time to kick Woy upstairs and have Eddie ride in to the rescue?

I wonder whether how well he will do at a 'bigger' club? He has shone at Palace but that's not been difficult and even then he seemed to catch the eye much more in 18/19 than last season.

He's prone too to getting frustrated, as JPW demonstrated.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Zaha on 14:21 - Aug 4 with 1025 viewsSadoldgit

Zaha hasn’t had the same effect for Palace this season and they currently look like relegation candidates next season. It is probably the right time to sell and reinvest.
Zaha on 07:38 - Aug 5 with 860 viewskingslandstand1

Zaha on 14:18 - Aug 4 by DorsetIan

I wonder whether how well he will do at a 'bigger' club? He has shone at Palace but that's not been difficult and even then he seemed to catch the eye much more in 18/19 than last season.

He's prone too to getting frustrated, as JPW demonstrated.

He proved that a few years ago at United where he did bu66er all
Zaha on 10:55 - Aug 5 with 798 viewsPatfromPoole

Palace seem to be after Fraser from Boscombe, who is available on a free transfer. Could be Zaha’s replacement, I guess.

Did wonder whether Fraser might be a good addition for us, as decent competition for Redmond and Armstrong. Might get a couple of decent seasons out of him before he goes on strike as his contract begins to run out.

£50k a week wages apparently, plus a decent signing-on fee, no doubt.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024