Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted 21:25 - Aug 4 with 1654 viewsSaintsNews

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About To Be Accepted 4th Aug 2020 21:24
According to media reports Saints are about to agree a deal with Tottenham Hotspur that will see Pierre Emile Hojbjerg move to North London & Kyle Walker Peters to move to the South Coast. 26

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 22:44 - Aug 4 with 1498 viewsI_would

If it was PEH 15p and Peters 15m I would accept.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 23:04 - Aug 4 with 1453 viewshedgeend61

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 22:44 - Aug 4 by I_would

If it was PEH 15p and Peters 15m I would accept.

You don't rate Pierre?
Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 23:07 - Aug 4 with 1446 viewsgreen

The good news is that Adam Blackmore is saying that Spurs are still not close to our valuation.
Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 23:19 - Aug 4 with 1428 viewsI_would

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 23:04 - Aug 4 by hedgeend61

You don't rate Pierre?

You guessed. It looks increasingly likely that Peters will go back and PEH will surf the pine until his Bosman bonanza next year. Disaster (like giving the boy a 5 year contract). The management have learnt nothing from Les wasting 200m..

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 23:30 - Aug 4 with 1416 viewsSaintNick

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 23:19 - Aug 4 by I_would

You guessed. It looks increasingly likely that Peters will go back and PEH will surf the pine until his Bosman bonanza next year. Disaster (like giving the boy a 5 year contract). The management have learnt nothing from Les wasting 200m..

So you think that Saints should sell PEH cheaply and pay over the odds for KWP ?

That doesnt sound like good business to me, what Saints are trying to do is sell PEH for the £25 million Everton have offered and sign KWP for around his true worth ie under £10 million for a man who has played more minutes in the Premier League for Saints than Spurs

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 23:35 - Aug 4 with 1415 viewsSadoldgit

Even with only a year of his contract to run, Hoj has got to be worth a minimum of £20m. If he wants to waste a year of his life not playing 1st team football that is his choice. I would be very surprised if Jose valued him that highly that he would wait another season to fill that position.
Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 07:46 - Aug 5 with 1265 viewssaint22

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 23:30 - Aug 4 by SaintNick

So you think that Saints should sell PEH cheaply and pay over the odds for KWP ?

That doesnt sound like good business to me, what Saints are trying to do is sell PEH for the £25 million Everton have offered and sign KWP for around his true worth ie under £10 million for a man who has played more minutes in the Premier League for Saints than Spurs

So we sell PEH for 25m or he sits in reserves and goes for nothing?

We didn't miss PEH one iota in the restart but we saw how we needed KWP
Make the deal and plan ahead
[Post edited 5 Aug 2020 7:51]
Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 07:48 - Aug 5 with 1262 viewsTripleNiemi

The 'Last Word On Spurs' twitter feed sums it up quite nicely.....

Quote:

PEH
Schooled at Bayern Munich
Coached by Pep Guardiola
4 Years Premier League Experience
Captain of Southampton FC at 23
Leadership Material
£3M outlay
Won possession in midfield 157 times (most of any midfielder last season)

End Quote

So, whilst i personally question some of these points, if he is that good and Spurs fans rate him so much why not cough up what he is worth?

Now i know why i have never liked Spurs throughout my life. Awful club with Levy at the helm.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 07:52 - Aug 5 with 1247 viewssaint22

reading it that way makes you very annoyed
surely it should be 15m plus KWP thank you
Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 10:32 - Aug 5 with 1124 viewsdirk_doone

No mention of Walker-Peters here:

https://theboyhotspur.com/personal-terms-agreed-on-17m-add-ons-dealdespite-sour-

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 10:50 - Aug 5 with 1096 viewsJaySaint

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 07:52 - Aug 5 by saint22

reading it that way makes you very annoyed
surely it should be 15m plus KWP thank you

considering he is crap and we will lose him effectively for nothing in 4 months, unsure what else we can do in this case

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 10:51 - Aug 5 with 1095 viewsDorsetIan

Isn't the problem that although KWP doesn't have too many Premier League minutes, the Premier League minutes he has played for us since lockdown have shown him to be streets ahead of any other options we've got at right back.

Which means that we now really want him, and Spurs know that. They also know what PEH's contract position is.

So they want someone we can't keep for much longer and they have someone that we really want. Sounds like a pretty strong negotiating position to me.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 12:28 - Aug 5 with 1034 viewsI_would

Not sell PEH cheaply. He's only worth 15m as he's not very good, stifles the game and loses possession easily, and Peters must be worth that given the contribution he made in the latter games. Swap would be a great deal!

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 12:43 - Aug 5 with 1002 viewsSaintNick

Spurs Daylight Robbery Offer About to Accepted on 12:28 - Aug 5 by I_would

Not sell PEH cheaply. He's only worth 15m as he's not very good, stifles the game and loses possession easily, and Peters must be worth that given the contribution he made in the latter games. Swap would be a great deal!

Hojbjerg is an established Premier League player, KWP is not, he has had a good few games for Saints, 7 starts to be exact, but he has only started 16 League games in his entire career plus another 6 as sub.

This time last season we were all raving about Yan Valery after 20 league starts, now many are slagging him off, even now Valery has more experience than KWP, who is to say that, KWP wont go the same way and in a years time we will be slagging off the club for giving away Hojbjerg for an untried player

I like Walker Peters a decent looking player, but he has no track record, Spurs have let him rot in their U23 side for the best part of the last 5 years and are now trying to claim he is worth the sme as Hojbjerg their self professed number 1 target

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024