Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Off Final 21:29 - Aug 4 with 590 viewsSaintNick

Hardly the most exciting of games, Fulham seem to be happy to sit back and pass pass it sideways rather than go for goal,

Harrison Reed is a tidy player yellow carded in the first half if there had been VAR could have been a red

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Play Off Final on 21:49 - Aug 4 with 576 viewsBicester_North

The commentator is one of those who wants to say every player’s first and second name, he must have said “Ollie Watkins” at least 150 times. Why doesn’t he just say Watkins? He’s the only Watkins on the pitch FFS

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Play Off Final on 22:40 - Aug 4 with 512 viewsA1079

Fulham through. Brentford have a dreadful record in the play offs. They must dread them.

I can see Harrison Reed looking to stay with Fulham, especially if the likelihood of getting a regular place in the first team in the PL is greater in his eyes than at Southampton.
Play Off Final on 22:49 - Aug 4 with 491 viewsSaintNick

Play Off Final on 22:40 - Aug 4 by A1079

Fulham through. Brentford have a dreadful record in the play offs. They must dread them.

I can see Harrison Reed looking to stay with Fulham, especially if the likelihood of getting a regular place in the first team in the PL is greater in his eyes than at Southampton.

It will be interesting to see what happens now, he would be a good buy for Fulham and cheap as a year left on contract.

Im not sure Saints will want to keep him, he keeps the ball well but passes back or sideways too much which suits Fulhams style but not ours so much

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Play Off Final on 23:12 - Aug 4 with 466 viewshedgeend61

Looked two poor sides tonight.

Brentford have only themselves to blame after losing to Stoke and Barnsley in their last 2 league games, when one win would have taken them up.
Fulham spent over £100m on rubbish last time they got promoted, and were still rubbish, doubt they'll try that again.
Leeds may stay up net season, hard to see WBA and Fulham doing it though.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 23:13]
Play Off Final on 07:09 - Aug 5 with 390 viewsThermosNBlanket

Play Off Final on 23:12 - Aug 4 by hedgeend61

Looked two poor sides tonight.

Brentford have only themselves to blame after losing to Stoke and Barnsley in their last 2 league games, when one win would have taken them up.
Fulham spent over £100m on rubbish last time they got promoted, and were still rubbish, doubt they'll try that again.
Leeds may stay up net season, hard to see WBA and Fulham doing it though.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2020 23:13]

I watched a few WBA games and they were terrible they only had one quality player
Pereira? Although had a super sub who likes horses....couldnt run much.
Fulham is one of my favourite away days Lambert Lallana Rodrigues

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024