Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Claim Salisu Has Signed 12:46 - Aug 5 with 4349 viewsSaintNick

Just coming out

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12042907/southampton-sign-mohammed

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sky Claim Salisu Has Signed on 16:17 - Aug 7 with 872 views1teeminants

Sky Claim Salisu Has Signed on 05:10 - Aug 7 by areasix

He posts under Turkish on Saintsweb so that would make sense ,still claiming ticks on all these itk comments And boasting how he is number 1 for itk news.

I think you maybe need to not take things too seriously pal .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Sky Claim Salisu Has Signed on 14:20 - Aug 8 with 709 viewsareasix

I am chilled the transfers are starting to look good CB done , Fullback done WP signed today , Midfielder on his way in RH we believe , he is now getting his team together I am starting to think we are on the way to a new era.
Sky Claim Salisu Has Signed on 15:29 - Aug 8 with 673 viewsA1079

Sky Claim Salisu Has Signed on 14:20 - Aug 8 by areasix

I am chilled the transfers are starting to look good CB done , Fullback done WP signed today , Midfielder on his way in RH we believe , he is now getting his team together I am starting to think we are on the way to a new era.

Yes, agree, but frustratingly, will we as fans be able to be a part of it?

Good or bad, pretty or ugly, win, lose or draw being at a game occasionally at least is my outlet from work and an opportunity to spend some time with friends and family that have the same interest and passion.
Sky Claim Salisu Has Signed on 15:48 - Aug 8 with 655 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sky Claim Salisu Has Signed on 14:20 - Aug 8 by areasix

If we definitely sign Walker-Peters and Salisu is announced, it's certainly looking promising. Ralph looks like he has "cracked it". He would have learnt a lot, he now knows his best team and he has / is building a young and fit team. Should be a good season.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024