Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MLT 23:28 - Aug 5 with 5684 viewsSteveMoron

Does anyone else think he should come off Twitter? He's not doing his reputation any good regarding his comments on Covid and constantly retweeting conjecture by people trying to make a name for themselves. He's gone down in my estimations a little. It's obvious he's not been personally affected by Covid 19.
MLT on 21:18 - Aug 7 with 786 viewsSadoldgit

MLT on 12:46 - Aug 7 by Boris_

This whole thing just highlights the biggest problem in the UK at the moment which is the intolerant left who shout, scream and push their agenda on everyone but will not let anyone else have an opinion unless they agree with them.

Says one of the most intolerant people on here 🤪
MLT on 21:33 - Aug 7 with 774 viewsSteveMoron

MLT on 20:40 - Aug 7 by Boris_

Really? He’s posting his opinion on something and it appears to be you that’s getting your knickers in a twist about it?

He's posting an opinion that is damaging his hard earned reputation and none of us want to see that. Some opinions are neither here or there but with this particular one, many are quickly losing respect for him.
MLT on 21:50 - Aug 7 with 764 viewsBoris_

MLT on 21:33 - Aug 7 by SteveMoron

He's posting an opinion that is damaging his hard earned reputation and none of us want to see that. Some opinions are neither here or there but with this particular one, many are quickly losing respect for him.

In your opinion. I happen to agree with the vast majority of what he says in there ( minus the conspiracy theories )

So there we have it, he has a different opinion to you so you want him to be silenced? There’s the intolerant left for you...

Poll: Claude Puel

MLT on 22:08 - Aug 7 with 748 viewsSteveMoron

MLT on 21:50 - Aug 7 by Boris_

In your opinion. I happen to agree with the vast majority of what he says in there ( minus the conspiracy theories )

So there we have it, he has a different opinion to you so you want him to be silenced? There’s the intolerant left for you...

It's the conspiracy theories I'm referring to.
I don't want him silenced by anybody but I'd like him to decide that for himself as I said at the start.
Keep up Boris.
MLT on 00:56 - Aug 8 with 689 viewsBicester_North

MLT on 20:01 - Aug 7 by SteveMoron

MLT unfortunately.

You must take mongboards seriously as you deleted all your old stuff off here?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024