Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Illegal immigrants - What is going on? 16:04 - Aug 8 with 3536 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nigel-farag

So this Conservative government (yes I voted for them) is putting illegal immigrants into hotels, taking them on trips and putting them in luxury rooms that we are paying for. No wonder the illegals are all desperate to leave a perfectly safe country in France, to get here.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 16:07]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 12:43 - Aug 10 with 964 viewsBoris_

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 11:14 - Aug 10 by SalisburySaint

Would have thought that currently the overcrowded beaches, wasted money on unsuitable companies for unusable PPE equipment and failing track and trace system was more important than migrants trying to get into the country

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-uk-weather-eight-full-22485193

Are you bothered about people going to the beach? I'm certainly not. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest a single case has come from people going to the beach. The last 20 times people have moaned about people at the beach, the cases continue to drop.

It's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain ( or without a political agenda ) that the virus is almost impossible to transmit outside.

Poll: Claude Puel

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 13:04 - Aug 10 with 941 views1885_SFC

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 12:32 - Aug 10 by Bison

What a weird comparison. Perhaps we need to take more Mexicans and South Americans as the US seem to be taken the brunt over the pond.

Old School is Cool

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 13:33 - Aug 10 with 919 viewsBazza

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 12:07 - Aug 10 by DorsetIan

Some interesting stats here.

https://www.unhcr.org/uk/asylum-in-the-uk.html

Particularly, the fact that as at the end of 2018 there were about 170,000 refugees and asylum claimants in the UK; whereas there were about 3,700,000 in Turkey.

Our GDP is approx 3.5x that of Turkey and yet they are home to about 20x (TWENTY x) the number of refugees.

Time for right-wing cry-babies to get some perspective.

Turkey were paid big money to take them, France were also paid but now want more money.
Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 14:03 - Aug 10 with 897 viewsSadoldgit

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 12:43 - Aug 10 by Boris_

Are you bothered about people going to the beach? I'm certainly not. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest a single case has come from people going to the beach. The last 20 times people have moaned about people at the beach, the cases continue to drop.

It's pretty clear to anyone with half a brain ( or without a political agenda ) that the virus is almost impossible to transmit outside.

And yet some countries want masks worn outside. It seems Doris knows something their advisers don’t (unless he is trying to make more money out of the pandemic?) 😉
Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 14:09 - Aug 10 with 893 viewsDorsetIan

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 12:32 - Aug 10 by Bison

What a weird comparison. Perhaps we need to take more Mexicans and South Americans as the US seem to be taken the brunt over the pond.

Simple point about perspective. Getting your knickers in a twist about 150,000 when others are dealing with millions more shows a complete lack.

No idea what point your point is.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 14:11 - Aug 10 with 892 viewsSalisburySaint

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 12:43 - Aug 10 by Boris_

i probably should have added pubs and town centres, illegal raves in places like Preston and other places where popular press insinuated rise in R value was down to Muslims etc,,yet local authorities pointed finger at under 30 year olds as reason for rise.

As you know it all What’s your answer for wasted money on unusual events PPE equipment bought at a cost of millions and failure of “world beating” track and trace system,

Nb are we supposed to believe you have no political agenda ?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2020 14:42]
Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 14:16 - Aug 10 with 886 viewsDorsetIan

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 13:33 - Aug 10 by Bazza

Turkey were paid big money to take them, France were also paid but now want more money.

It's not about who pays. It's about mountains and molehills.

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 14:56 - Aug 10 with 855 viewsarfurdent

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 14:16 - Aug 10 by DorsetIan

It's not about who pays. It's about mountains and molehills.

had molehills on the back lawn for years, cost a fotune putting traps down

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Login to get fewer ads

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 15:15 - Aug 10 with 844 viewsSalisburySaint

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 14:56 - Aug 10 by arfurdent

had molehills on the back lawn for years, cost a fotune putting traps down

My brother has the same problem with moles at his house in middle of France, he uses Napalm

He loves the smell of it in the morning
[Post edited 10 Aug 2020 15:16]
Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 15:24 - Aug 10 with 837 viewsBison

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 14:09 - Aug 10 by DorsetIan

Simple point about perspective. Getting your knickers in a twist about 150,000 when others are dealing with millions more shows a complete lack.

No idea what point your point is.

Turkey has a border with Syria which is a war zone. If Scotland erupted into civil war I expect we would be inundated with Jocks fleeing.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 15:52 - Aug 10 with 819 viewsDorsetIan

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 15:24 - Aug 10 by Bison

Turkey has a border with Syria which is a war zone. If Scotland erupted into civil war I expect we would be inundated with Jocks fleeing.

And If we were home to 3.7 million Scottish refugees, I'd agree we had a big challenge on our hands. We are dealing with 150,000. It's just Nigel Farage playing to his base.

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 16:40 - Aug 10 with 796 viewsBoris_

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 14:11 - Aug 10 by SalisburySaint

i probably should have added pubs and town centres, illegal raves in places like Preston and other places where popular press insinuated rise in R value was down to Muslims etc,,yet local authorities pointed finger at under 30 year olds as reason for rise.

As you know it all What’s your answer for wasted money on unusual events PPE equipment bought at a cost of millions and failure of “world beating” track and trace system,

Nb are we supposed to believe you have no political agenda ?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2020 14:42]

How much transmission is there in pubs and town centres? Do they have special town centres and pubs up north that make them more contagious?

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 17:03 - Aug 10 with 782 viewsarfurdent

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 16:40 - Aug 10 by Boris_

How much transmission is there in pubs and town centres? Do they have special town centres and pubs up north that make them more contagious?

ever been to Burnley?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 17:14 - Aug 10 with 772 viewsSalisburySaint

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 16:40 - Aug 10 by Boris_

Not my view but that of local authorities up there, dare say they have a better idea of what’s going on there , although you seem to be an expert on most things 😀😜
Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 17:55 - Aug 10 with 741 viewsBoris_

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 17:14 - Aug 10 by SalisburySaint

Not my view but that of local authorities up there, dare say they have a better idea of what’s going on there , although you seem to be an expert on most things 😀😜

Can you link some factual evidence?

Here's my factual evidence: https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-hospital-a

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 18:42 - Aug 10 with 718 viewsBoris_

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 16:31 - Aug 8 by Sadoldgit

It’s all ok. I expect we shall find out in due course that the hotels are owned by a consortium headed up by Priti Patel and she will make lots of money out of it. 😉

Didn't want this one moved to non-football then?

You're a very strange old man.

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 18:44 - Aug 10 with 712 viewsBoris_

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 20:11 - Aug 8 by Sadoldgit

Not just kids. Adult lives matter too.

I don’t see why the French and British law enforcement agencies can’t work together to take out the criminals making a fortune out of these desperate people. Earlier a BBC reporter was on a French beach and filmed some of these crimes walking away unchallenged. They phoned the French police but no one turned up. Cut it out at the source. Once they are on the water it is often too late and much harder to deal with them.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 20:16]

Why are you talking politics on a thread posted in the football section, you dribbling bed wetter?!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2020 18:45]

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 19:00 - Aug 10 with 692 viewsSaintsforeverj

Think this thread has gone away from the point!
Let me give an example: my wife's mum needed nursing home care. This lady did the right thing, saved all her life only for the government to take all her savings to pay for her care. This is someone who has put into the system for 50 years.

A load of illegal immigrants come over on dinghys. They get put up in luxury hotels. The money is there no problem. So they won't help pay for the care of someone who has paid into the system for 50 years, but they will pay for illegal immigrants who haven't paid anything and some could be criminals, who knows. I don't think it's fair or right. That's it.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 19:03 - Aug 10 with 687 viewsSalisburySaint

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 17:55 - Aug 10 by Boris_

Can you link some factual evidence?

Here's my factual evidence: https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-hospital-a

Plenty out there

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-u

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-53706436

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8606687/Dont-kill-granny-Preston-youngs

Whilst figures you refer in your link to go back to July 4th, which was before pubs reopened, so you've not offered any evidence at all on this matter
[Post edited 11 Aug 2020 8:24]
Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 19:25 - Aug 10 with 664 viewsBoris_

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 19:03 - Aug 10 by SalisburySaint

Plenty out there

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-u

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-53706436

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8606687/Dont-kill-granny-Preston-youngs

Whilst figures you refer in your link to go back to July 4th, which was before pubs reopened, so you've not offered any evidence at all on this matter
[Post edited 11 Aug 2020 8:24]

So you read newspapers? What does the article about the age of people infected have anything to do with the ethnicity of them? Am I missing something?

Beaches have been open for months, not just since July 4th and the squinnying media have been crying about it since day 1. The 'outrage' at Durdle Door was in May.

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 20:01 - Aug 10 with 648 viewsDellHero_Would

Illegal immigrants - What is going on? on 19:25 - Aug 10 by Boris_

So you read newspapers? What does the article about the age of people infected have anything to do with the ethnicity of them? Am I missing something?

Beaches have been open for months, not just since July 4th and the squinnying media have been crying about it since day 1. The 'outrage' at Durdle Door was in May.

Christ Stubo, what you been on this weekend?...You do talk a degree of sense, some of the time, but you’re going off on one now.

Enjoy your week 👍

Poll: Wearing a mask

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024