Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. 06:27 - Aug 12 with 2569 viewsareasix

I suspect it will be a very quick midfielder who can help out in any fast breaks from the opposition half when we are attacking which has been a real weakness of ours.

Watch this space as there is lots of out deals simmering away to raise cash for Ralph to strengthen even if it is to get high earners off the pay role.
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 07:16 - Aug 12 with 2524 viewssaint22

Good to know, always like your updates area
Brooks maybe?
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 07:40 - Aug 12 with 2506 viewsRon11

I thought Stuart Armstrong was a very quick midfielder
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 09:32 - Aug 12 with 2449 viewssaint22

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 07:40 - Aug 12 by Ron11

I thought Stuart Armstrong was a very quick midfielder

He is but as we have seen we can't rely on one decent player in each position, we need a good squad not just a first 11
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 09:39 - Aug 12 with 2442 viewsPatfromPoole

I saw that Adam Blackmore said we aren’t after the US midfielder from Schalke who we have been heavily linked with.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 09:42 - Aug 12 with 2436 viewsJaySaint

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 09:39 - Aug 12 by PatfromPoole

I saw that Adam Blackmore said we aren’t after the US midfielder from Schalke who we have been heavily linked with.....

those who follow that league claim this American player is pretty rubbish.

The German league's version of Chris Bart-Williams, I feel
[Post edited 12 Aug 2020 9:43]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 09:43 - Aug 12 with 2427 viewsDellHero

I love the way footy ‘news’ works. I went on the ugly and learnt from Pat that he learnt from Adam Blackmore that he heard from somewhere that some player might be having a Nandos.
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 09:45 - Aug 12 with 2417 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Wasn't it the guy from the Athletic who said "he's not actually a very good footballer".

So it sounds like agent bollocks.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 10:00 - Aug 12 with 2396 viewsBison

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 09:43 - Aug 12 by DellHero

I love the way footy ‘news’ works. I went on the ugly and learnt from Pat that he learnt from Adam Blackmore that he heard from somewhere that some player might be having a Nandos.

I had a Nando's with Romeu once , he was very nice was with his family and let us take pictures and signed a napkin for my youngest.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 10:56 - Aug 12 with 2356 viewsDorsetIan

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 10:00 - Aug 12 by Bison

I had a Nando's with Romeu once , he was very nice was with his family and let us take pictures and signed a napkin for my youngest.

Wasn't he in a chip shop in Weymouth recently?

He needs to watch his diet.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 11:08 - Aug 12 with 2343 viewsBison

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 10:56 - Aug 12 by DorsetIan

He should take KWP with him as some have suggested he needs bulking up.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 11:12 - Aug 12 with 2339 views1885_SFC

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 11:08 - Aug 12 by Bison

He should take KWP with him as some have suggested he needs bulking up.

Careful. He might go the other way i.e. 'Mr Burger King' Luke Shaw.

Old School is Cool

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 11:17 - Aug 12 with 2331 viewsChesham_Saint

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 10:56 - Aug 12 by DorsetIan

I’m now having visions of our erstwhile politically correct Ian sauntering up to the table (Liam Gallagher stylee) stabbing Oriol in the chest with a greasy finger, slapping the chips out of his mouth and snarling “Oi! Romeu! Less of the chip scoffing, you fat, Spanish, cvnt! Enough!”

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 11:39 - Aug 12 with 2310 viewsDorsetIan

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 11:17 - Aug 12 by Chesham_Saint

I’m now having visions of our erstwhile politically correct Ian sauntering up to the table (Liam Gallagher stylee) stabbing Oriol in the chest with a greasy finger, slapping the chips out of his mouth and snarling “Oi! Romeu! Less of the chip scoffing, you fat, Spanish, cvnt! Enough!”

I hope you're not suggesting that my politically correct credentials are slipping, Chesham? Less of the 'erstwhile', if you don't mind.

And I would never say that to Oriel. He is a Catalan. Calling him Spanish could cause him great offence.

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 14:10 - Aug 12 with 2221 viewssaintwizzler

What about a central defender?
We’ve bought Hoedt and Herman Munster who haven’t been good enough.
Third time lucky?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 14:20 - Aug 12 with 2203 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 14:10 - Aug 12 by saintwizzler

What about a central defender?
We’ve bought Hoedt and Herman Munster who haven’t been good enough.
Third time lucky?

They've signed one, Salisu (spelling?), so I wouldn't expect another unless they decide to sell Hoedt AND Vestergaard.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 14:43 - Aug 12 with 2184 viewsareasix

Mangala the man if we don’t get priced out of it by the big boys.
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 15:24 - Aug 12 with 2143 viewsTimSaint

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 14:43 - Aug 12 by areasix

Mangala the man if we don’t get priced out of it by the big boys.

Do you know much about this Mangala ?

All I can see is that he is a 22 year old Belgian midfielder, who has a year left on his 4 year contract at Stuttgart. He played in 32 games for Stuttgart (German 2nd Tier) in the 19/20 season, winning promotion and a similar amount the season before, whilst on loan at Hamburg - also in the German 2nd Tier.

Does 2 seasons in the German 2nd tier mean he is capable of producing the goods in the Prem ? Obviously we are looking at players to adapt and improve and he has a transfer market value of under £10m and is young, so fits our criteria.

Do you think we are really in for him, or is it just agent talk, as he has entered the final year of his contract. Who are we up against for his signature ?

TimSaint

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 15:55 - Aug 12 with 2108 viewsSonicBoom

Everyone banging on about Salisu but I guarantee 99% of Saints fans have never seen him play, or had even heard of him.
We've had our fingers burnt by Hoedt, Vestergaard, Danso etc so I refuse to get excited until I've seen him play at least a few games.
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 17:06 - Aug 12 with 2048 viewsDorsetIan

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 15:55 - Aug 12 by SonicBoom

Everyone banging on about Salisu but I guarantee 99% of Saints fans have never seen him play, or had even heard of him.
We've had our fingers burnt by Hoedt, Vestergaard, Danso etc so I refuse to get excited until I've seen him play at least a few games.

Very sensible. How excited was everyone on deadline day about Danso, and I can't remember very much from him at all (so far).

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 18:09 - Aug 12 with 1996 viewsSadoldgit

Hopefully they have gone the extra mile or two to make sure this one isn’t a dud.
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 18:12 - Aug 12 with 1989 viewssaintwizzler

Correct

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 20:26 - Aug 12 with 1913 viewsNYC_Saint

Probably a non starter but reading that Lemina captained Galatasaray at the back end of the season and has shown some promise on the days he showed up. Having sent that “come and get me” highlights video and only attracted a loan move to a second tier European league I wonder if he’s been taken down a peg or two and realizes his best bet to get another lucrative contract is to knuckle down, not sulk and, if he can, do it in the biggest shop window of all in the premier league. In theory could be in both club and player’s interests for him to play frequently and put in 100% rather than looking for an alternative - we’ll be paying his wages (or at least a big chunk of them) regardless...
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 20:39 - Aug 12 with 1905 viewskingslandstand1

See Sadoldgit's thread above?
Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 01:39 - Aug 14 with 1684 viewsScoot

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 09:43 - Aug 12 by DellHero

hit the nail on the head. 1 in 7 rumours are true if you're lucky. If you're not its 1 in 3 because we've been linked with some rubbish in the past.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Where is Ralph dart going to land next. on 07:49 - Aug 14 with 1636 viewsA1079

Likewise Sonic, hence why I have been reluctant to comment.

Good to get the business done but as to whether he is the answer or a new problem only time will tell. I have never seen him play in fact, I had not even heard of him until he was on our radar.

I sense in his statement that he sees us as a stepping stone so if he is looking to join one of the big boys after a couple of seasons then he will need to be good and consistently so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024