Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football sponsorship 07:40 - Aug 15 with 1853 viewsareasix

Copied not my own info but thought it was interesting

Football sponsorship deals

As some of you know, my company sponsored five Championship clubs last term and I am currently negotiating this year's deals and I thought that some of you may have an interest in reading the followin:

Southampton Football Club
Front of Shirt
£2-3M

Everton Football Club
Shirt Sleeve
£1M

Wolverhampton Wanderers
Shirt Sleeve
£500k

Newcastle United
Shirt Sleeve
£500k

Burnley
Shirt Sleeve
£300k

Leicester City
Global Partner: Official Workwear Partner
£300k

Multi Club LED
Norwich City, Birmingham City, Nottingham Forest - 8 LED Minutes Per Club, Every Home Match
£72k

Front of Shirt Championship
A number of Clubs across the division yet to deliver their Front of Shirt Partner for the upcoming Season. There’s 5/6 Clubs here, with price ranging from £250k-£800k

Back of Shirt Championship
Similar to above, 10 Clubs in the market ranging from £60k-£150k

At present, we are likely to go as platinum 2nd tier sponsor with one Championship club whereby we get so much more for our money - 4 season tickets, 4 corporate season tickets, 2 Boardroom tickets, use of three players for videos and sound bites, backdrop logos for all interviews, 30 second add on large TV before game and at half time, full page in programme, networking events, formal introduction to other sponsorship partners with a view to doing business and much, much more for a small six figure sum.

Maybe some of you knew this but I thought that it might be interesting to some and a possible eye opener.

Maybe no interest but thought I would post it on how much you have to pay in the championship, lower end of Prem.
Football sponsorship on 08:25 - Aug 15 with 1836 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

That is ridiculously low - what are the other prem clubs like??

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Football sponsorship on 09:52 - Aug 15 with 1777 viewsdirk_doone

Football sponsorship on 08:25 - Aug 15 by Gennaro_Contaldo

That is ridiculously low - what are the other prem clubs like??

https://www.totalsportek.com/football/premier-league-shirt-sponsorship-deals/

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Football sponsorship on 11:17 - Aug 15 with 1711 viewsBoris_

Unless it was excess cash, I am not sure I'd spend that sort of money on sponsorship of a football club. Did they give you an idea of how many eyeballs that's going to achieve? Both from brand placement ( people seeing logo on shirt ) and direct marketing?

I think sponsorship of football teams is throwaway money. Really difficult to get an ROI from it.

Poll: Claude Puel

Football sponsorship on 15:42 - Aug 15 with 1585 viewsthissceptredsaint

Football sponsorship on 11:17 - Aug 15 by Boris_

Unless it was excess cash, I am not sure I'd spend that sort of money on sponsorship of a football club. Did they give you an idea of how many eyeballs that's going to achieve? Both from brand placement ( people seeing logo on shirt ) and direct marketing?

I think sponsorship of football teams is throwaway money. Really difficult to get an ROI from it.

"eyeballs" ?
Football sponsorship on 16:55 - Aug 15 with 1547 viewsBoris_

Football sponsorship on 15:42 - Aug 15 by thissceptredsaint

"eyeballs" ?

Sorry, got all marketing lingo there for a minute. Just a blue sky thinking moment. I'll park it for now and we'll touch base soon.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2020 17:00]

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024